PDA

View Full Version : A Question/Idea For The Board

CrimsonCowboy
12-24-2017, 01:04 AM
First off, I apologize for not updating the Today in Baseball History threads consistently during the last few weeks. I’ve had a few distractions the last few weeks, including a new start in a part of my life. Nothing bad or anything like that. Just a few distractions that have made me forget to post new updates on those threads.

In speaking of that, over the past couple years on this site and when I did the Today In Baseball History threads on Scout, I’ve done it for all of baseball. I’m thinking for 2018, doing the threads just for Braves history. Would the rest of you like me to do that in the new year? Obviously, the threads would be titled “Today in Braves History”.

I welcome all feedback. Thanks.

bravesfanMatt
12-24-2017, 07:51 AM
First off, I apologize for not updating the Today in Baseball History threads consistently during the last few weeks. I’ve had a few distractions the last few weeks, including a new start in a part of my life. Nothing bad or anything like that. Just a few distractions that have made me forget to post new updates on those threads.

In speaking of that, over the past couple years on this site and when I did the Today In Baseball History threads on Scout, I’ve done it for all of baseball. I’m thinking for 2018, doing the threads just for Braves history. Would the rest of you like me to do that in the new year? Obviously, the threads would be titled “Today in Braves History”.

I welcome all feedback. Thanks.

I enjoy all of baseball. But I do look specifically for the Braves. If the Braves only would be easier then I would be cool. Hell I thought a script posted these since they were so regular. I didn’t realize it was so manual. Props to cowboy for the dedication. Hopefully you are getting a cut of my monthly subscription fee.

buck75
12-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Doing it on Braves history would be great

rico43
12-24-2017, 05:29 PM
Stick to braves history and see how obscure you're able to go.

Jaw
12-24-2017, 06:33 PM
I've become much more of a Braves fan than a baseball fam, so I'm very much in favor of your idea.

Deester11
12-24-2017, 06:38 PM
Stick to braves history and see how obscure you're able to go.

I like this idea.