PDA

View Full Version : Mike Francesa Tribute Thread.

The Chosen One
10-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Most of you don't know him, but he for years was on "Mike and Mad Dogg". He's got a solo show now, and he produces priceless clips.

Here we post clips of Mike Francesa vs. the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSpkIbXEevc

thethe
10-17-2013, 05:22 AM
I'm still a fan of his. He infuriates me but I still listen.

BRule
10-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Don't listen anymore, can't stand him on his own...I do enjoy the trolling of him though and the twitter clips that come from it.

The Chosen One
10-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Don't listen anymore, can't stand him on his own...I do enjoy the trolling of him though and the twitter clips that come from it.

The irony of it is, he takes everything so seriously, if he just laughed at himself it wouldn't be funny. But the fact people keep trolling him and he takes it so seriously, it just makes it must see comedy.

thethe
10-17-2013, 09:46 AM

Have you seen the revolutionary war one? Comic genius!

BRule
10-17-2013, 10:04 AM
Yeah, it's genius....dude nailed it

acesfull86
10-19-2013, 01:29 PM
The irony of it is, he takes everything so seriously, if he just laughed at himself it wouldn't be funny. But the fact people keep trolling him and he takes it so seriously, it just makes it must see comedy.

I wonder if he figures there are people like me who will only tune in to his show in the hopes that he gets trolled, so he takes it seriously to keep the game going and keep people listening.

Or (more likely), he's just a pompous douche.