PDA

View Full Version : CNN Anchor: Obama’s People Will “Threaten Your Job” If You Question Them

sturg33
10-29-2013, 08:04 PM
On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Carol Costello made a shocking statement on air.

She said that the Obama administration threatens the jobs of reporters who make the president look bad.

During a discussion about the firing of national security official Jofi Joseph, panelist Jason Johnson said, “President Obama’s people can be quite nasty. They don’t like you to say anything bad about their boss, and they’re not afraid to use whatever means they have at hand to stop you from doing that, including threatening your job.”

Later in the panel, CNN contributor Will Cain said, “There’s a consistency in the Obama administration of going after people who embarrass the administration. But not those that cover for the administration.”

Costello responded, “And Will really does have a point. Because I felt it first hand when I was, you know, reporting on the presidential race. I mean President Obama’s people can be quite nasty. They don’t like you to say anything bad about their boss, and they’re not afraid to use whatever means they have at hand to stop you from doing that, including threatening your job.”

This statement is surprising coming from a reporter who can easily be seen as one of “Obama’s people” herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOYzsiPE7w

Absolutely the most corrupt administration in US history

The Chosen One
10-29-2013, 08:06 PM
CNN getting desperate for ratings I see.

sturg33
10-29-2013, 08:09 PM
LOL. Of course - could never be about Obama being a complete thug - even though evidence is piled up against him

The Chosen One
10-29-2013, 08:11 PM
LOL. Of course - could never be about Obama being a complete thug - even though evidence is piled up against him

As pretty much anybody that's ever been in politics at that stage...

I watched 60 Minutes the other day, and Ron Paul was listed as the biggest offender of using campaign money for nepotism of hiring 5-6 family members.

Even as bad as you think Obama is, there's no way he's even a quarter of the terror as Dick Cheney.

AerchAngel
10-29-2013, 08:47 PM
As pretty much anybody that's ever been in politics at that stage...

I watched 60 Minutes the other day, and Ron Paul was listed as the biggest offender of using campaign money for nepotism of hiring 5-6 family members.

Even as bad as you think Obama is, there's no way he's even a quarter of the terror as Dick Cheney.

The only person I truly hate in life.

Obama is a puppet master, but Cheney is the ultimate puppet master.

Oklahomahawk
10-29-2013, 09:16 PM
The only person I truly hate in life.

Obama is a puppet master, but Cheney is the ultimate puppet master.

Ooooooo, I sense a quail hunting invitation in somebody's future. :eusa_naughty:

bravesnumberone
10-29-2013, 09:37 PM
None of this is as nearly depressing as the documentary I'm watching on PBS about how much people are getting ripped off with their retirement accounts.

thethe
10-30-2013, 08:26 AM
None of this is as nearly depressing as the documentary I'm watching on PBS about how much people are getting ripped off with their retirement accounts.

The wealthy of the world are robbing the middle class every single day and use their puppet politicians to divert the attention away from this fact.

57Brave
10-30-2013, 01:40 PM
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/30/the_pernicious_myth_of_obama%E2%80%99s_%E2%80%9Cin competence%E2%80%9D/

The Chosen One
10-30-2013, 01:45 PM
The wealthy of the world are robbing the middle class every single day and use their puppet politicians to divert the attention away from this fact.

Reading this, You sound like a whiny liberal who is too lazy to work hard and become wealthy.

#STEREOTYPEMANIA

jpx7
10-30-2013, 02:55 PM

We do a pretty good job distracting ourselves, to be fair.

goldfly
11-01-2013, 03:42 AM
well

if you take their money and don't report what they want

i would say they (the administration) have a legitimate complaint to threaten your job

BedellBrave
11-02-2013, 12:17 PM
He is the boss after all. Let'm lay in the bed they made.

weso1
11-02-2013, 12:45 PM

I'm a huge believer in requiring practical investment classes for high schoolers and college aged kids. It's crucial to get young folks to start retirement early. The less people the government has to take care of the better. Everyone who works has the opportunity to be a multi millionaire when they retire no matter how much income they make if they start early enough.