PDA

View Full Version : No YNot this year

AerchAngel
02-27-2019, 11:00 AM
I was let go because I asked for more money and a lawsuit is going on and if I win, I can retire.

Every program I had was there. I do not have the database of all the records because I had the whole history there and hidden. From what I know from the peeps that are my friends, they said they haven't done anything. I do have a SQL server somewhere on my downloads but I can't seem to find it.

As for my situation, I have another fight with the court system. I was severely injure in a car accident, a semi total my car and put me in the hospital and now I have severe sciatica problems because of the whiplash, my cousin was hurt as well. Walking is a problem for me, I can't play basketball at the Y anymore so my quality of life is done. I have several lawyers to look at this and they both said I have a case and it not uncommon and especially for my condition. You look it up, it really mess with Sciatica.

If I by chance obtain a new job before the season starts and it has a database I will do it only if Sav and other admins will participate.

AerchAngel
02-27-2019, 11:03 AM
I was the only black to work in that company of over 50 years in a office position. So i am seeking the EOOC after them.
Then the NAACP will go after them.

I know this not BB relevant, you have to know I can't do what I want to do.

jpx7
02-27-2019, 11:36 AM
Really sorry to hear about all this. I hope you win your grievance—it sounds more than justified.

50PoundHead
02-27-2019, 11:46 AM
Take care of yourself "original" AA. Missed you around here and now I know why. Hope you fare well with your grievance.

thewupk
02-27-2019, 12:15 PM
Hope all of it goes well for you man.

mossy
02-27-2019, 02:51 PM
Best of luck to you AA, don't be a stranger around here!

Acuña’s Bat Flip
02-28-2019, 10:20 PM
I wish you the best AA! Some people are just assholes!

The Chosen One
02-28-2019, 10:21 PM
You da real AA in our hearts.

Hope your free agency period is more successful than the other AA.