PDA

View Full Version : Eastbound and Down. Series Finale. Spoiler alert

Krgrecw
11-17-2013, 11:40 PM
Anyone watch it? The ending threw me off til the very end. I couldn't tell if they were having fun at the expense of other show finales which have sucked. Lohan is looking pretty good again

zitothebrave
11-18-2013, 10:22 AM
Lohan has a very nice body. But she never grasped what made her hot. Or the drugs ruined what made her hot, i dunno.

BRule
11-18-2013, 11:21 PM
So weird

50PoundHead
11-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Decent ending. The last two seasons have both been a little anticlimactic after the first two. First season ranks among of my all-time favorite television.

Danny McBride and his fellow North Carolinians Ben Best and Jody Hill are really inventive guys.

CyYoung31
11-20-2013, 05:44 AM
McBride is from Georgia.

Kenny killing off April in the script made it for me.

50PoundHead
11-20-2013, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the correction. I guess I assumed McBride was from NC given he went to the NC School for the Arts (or whatever it's called).

At any rate, I think the scene in Season 1 where he strides into school as the new substitute physical imagining that he is being worshiped as a sports idol with the kids going wild and then it cuts to reality and the kids are looking at him like he's a total weirdo is one of the greatest scenes in television history. Season One also featured some great work by Will Ferrell, Craig Robinson, and Andrew Daly.

McBride is just one of those guys who gets me laughing regardless of what he's doing.

Krgrecw
11-20-2013, 05:07 PM
The K Swiss commercials are pretty great