PDA

View Full Version : The ChopCountry E-EE Ceasefire Armistice Treaty Accords Agreement of 2019

The Chosen One
06-14-2019, 04:24 PM
Due to excessive outcry on both sides, the E-EE (Enscheff-Everyone Else) rules will go into effect starting this Monday, June 17th, 2019.

Rules:
Enscheff will not engage in discourse unprovoked. This includes namecalling, callbacking, trashtalking, etc.

"Everyone Else" may not start a flame war with Enscheff, provoked or unprovoked. If Enscheff begins to engage in discourse or provokes, user may engage in direct conflict but has given up the right to complain about Enscheff for:

First Strike: 24 Hours
Second Strike: One Week or Two Series
Third Strike: One Month or Eight-3 Game Series
Fourth Strike: One Week Total Ban

For Lord Enscheff,
First Strike: One Game GDT Ban
Second Strike: One Series Ban (GDT and Main Forum. Relegated to Lair)
Third Strike: One Week Ban (Relegated to Lair)
Fourth Strike: One Week Total Ban

If Enscheff starts provoking others and it's irrelevant to the thread, send PM complaint to myself or Crimson where we will compile the totals in the staff forum and decide on punishments.

Likewise if Enscheff feels he is being unfairly targeted without provocation, he can so choose to fight back with one response MAX or send a PM complaint to myself or Crimson.

All complaints will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

Tapate50
06-14-2019, 04:29 PM
Or everyone can stop being bitches

nsacpi
06-14-2019, 04:49 PM
give peace a chance

striker42
06-14-2019, 04:56 PM
give peace a chance

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Orphan Black
06-14-2019, 04:57 PM
How can you not see that the fact you had to create this thread is an issue? I think I'm pretty much done with this board. How you can let one persons consistently be a dick is beyond me, and then mod him on top of that. Good luck keeping the board alive.

nsacpi
06-14-2019, 05:06 PM
How can you not see that the fact you had to create this thread is an issue? I think I'm pretty much done with this board. How you can let one persons consistently be a dick is beyond me, and then mod him on top of that. Good luck keeping the board alive.

ceasefire isn't until Monday so might as well get in your licks

Deester11
06-14-2019, 05:23 PM
There are "very fine" people on both sides.

Enscheff
06-14-2019, 05:24 PM
I love how someone still has to whine even in a thread that's intended to be funny haha.

The Chosen One
06-14-2019, 05:45 PM

He mods the Lair subforum. That's the only place his powers work.

nsacpi
06-14-2019, 05:52 PM

still his powers are growing...it is the trend that concerns us...if we dont stop him now it will be too late

clvclv
06-14-2019, 06:19 PM

Unfortunately making someone a Mod takes away everyone else's ability to ignore them. Makes it a little tough not to get sucked in when you have no way to avoid reading their posts. As one who is as guilty as anyone of participating in the ridiculous back-and-forths at times, I will say it's a little tough not to join in when you're unable to simply not read what certain people say. Doesn't excuse the action of either side in any way by any means, but makes it much tougher to "turn the other cheek".

CyYoung31
06-14-2019, 06:49 PM
Unfortunately making someone a Mod takes away everyone else's ability to ignore them. Makes it a little tough not to get sucked in when you have no way to avoid reading their posts. As one who is as guilty as anyone of participating in the ridiculous back-and-forths at times, I will say it's a little tough not to join in when you're unable to simply not read what certain people say. Doesn't excuse the action of either side in any way by any means, but makes it much tougher to "turn the other cheek".

“At times”? That’s literally all you do.

CyYoung31
06-14-2019, 06:51 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/T7j5439wv9iq4/giphy.gif

Julio3000
06-14-2019, 07:25 PM
Is Free Speech Under Attack?

Coredor
06-14-2019, 07:28 PM
I hear people refer to Enscheff’s lair but I don’t see it in the forum list.

CyYoung31
06-14-2019, 07:29 PM

Someone is trying to use you to further their agenda without your consent. You might want to look into it.

rico43
06-14-2019, 07:36 PM
I have this fantasy that Enscheff is Kiley McDaniel screwing with us.

nsacpi
06-14-2019, 08:06 PM

it's in an undisclosed location...hope that helps

nsacpi
06-14-2019, 08:07 PM

is chopcountry.com a platform or a publisher

The Chosen One
06-14-2019, 08:18 PM

Extented Spring Training

weso1
06-14-2019, 08:32 PM

Only if Enscheff is demodetized.

MadduxFanII
06-14-2019, 08:48 PM
I object to the odious reparations imposed on Julio and jpx7 by this treaty.

cajunrevenge
06-14-2019, 10:11 PM
So I can provoke anyone just not the chef? If anything this just makes it a game to provoke the chef in subtle ways.

Jaw
06-14-2019, 10:16 PM
Or everyone can stop being bitches

^

The Chosen One
06-14-2019, 10:20 PM
So I can provoke anyone just not the chef? If anything this just makes it a game to provoke the chef in subtle ways.

Subtle is creative. I am a fan of creativity.

Carp
06-15-2019, 12:00 AM
Someone is trying to use you to further their agenda without your consent. You might want to look into it.

Deep State.

clvclv
06-15-2019, 08:50 AM
“At times”? That’s literally all you do.

And your ignore button ought to work just fine with me. Of course using it would keep you from taking every shot you can at me, so that's out.

CyYoung31
06-15-2019, 12:46 PM
And your ignore button ought to work just fine with me. Of course using it would keep you from taking every shot you can at me, so that's out.

I pretty much completely ignore you without the use of an ignore button. See how that works?

nsacpi
06-15-2019, 12:49 PM
now everyone wants wants their own personalized ceasefire thread

#napoleoniccomplex

Slippyjms
06-15-2019, 01:34 PM
I feel like this isn’t an agreement for everyone else. Personally I enjoy everything Encheff brings to the community. He’s brings all sorts of great advanced data and he’s a great antagonist. He’s a big part of the fabric of this community. I feel like putting this kind of stuff at risk is a mistake. We just need other posters to grow some thicker skin.

clvclv
06-15-2019, 04:25 PM
I pretty much completely ignore you without the use of an ignore button. See how that works?

Doesn't appear ignoring me without a button seems to do you much good either since you follow me around consistently, does it?

CyYoung31
06-15-2019, 04:31 PM
Doesn't appear ignoring me without a button seems to do you much good either since you follow me around consistently, does it?

Please show me evidence of me “following you around”. I don’t even remember the last time I responded to one of your posts. You’re a delusional moron. Please do us all a favor and disappear, just like you promised to do when we first created this board so you could run back into the arms of your boy Bill Shanks. At least then it would save me the trouble of actively skipping over your posts. You bring absolutely nothing constructive to this board, nothing that could even be considered rational thought, and you’re antagonistic to boot.

**** off.

The Chosen One
06-15-2019, 05:05 PM
I for one do not want to see clvclv leave.

Hope you stay friend.

clvclv
06-15-2019, 05:13 PM
Please show me evidence of me “following you around”. I don’t even remember the last time I responded to one of your posts. You’re a delusional moron. Please do us all a favor and disappear, just like you promised to do when we first created this board so you could run back into the arms of your boy Bill Shanks. At least then it would save me the trouble of actively skipping over your posts. You bring absolutely nothing constructive to this board, nothing that could even be considered rational thought, and you’re antagonistic to boot.

**** off.

Funny that you miss the fact that the only people who whine about me being antagonistic are the ones that continually look to provoke a response.

The posts in this thread don't serve as the evidence you seek? You appear to have responded to each and every one of my posts.

CyYoung31
06-15-2019, 05:46 PM
I for one do not want to see clvclv leave.

Hope you stay friend.

You don’t get to choose.

NinersSBChamps
06-16-2019, 06:47 PM

I notice EE in both of those words. So I think we are safe.

NinersSBChamps
06-16-2019, 06:51 PM
I see a lot of talk about antagonist and such. Who is considered the protagonist and don’t tell me SAV.

BeanieAntics
06-16-2019, 07:06 PM
I see a lot of talk about antagonist and such. Who is considered the protagonist and don’t tell me SAV.

I'm the hero of this story.

Changing hearts with each poop joke. Changing minds with each bad pun.

nsacpi
06-16-2019, 07:18 PM
I'm the hero of this story.

Changing hearts with each poop joke. Changing minds with each bad pun.

I'm the antihero

nsacpi
06-16-2019, 07:19 PM
the rest of y'all are the Greek chorus (subtle nod to cultural heritage of Muk and AA)

BeanieAntics
06-16-2019, 07:43 PM
the rest of y'all are the Greek chorus (subtle nod to cultural heritage of Muk and AA)

I'm basically a real life character from Lysistrata so it would make sense.

Eyeman
06-17-2019, 05:58 PM
Wow, I'd rather give Enscheff his own forum where neither he or EE can interact than ban him. I mainly come here to read his new data, etc.

jpx7
06-17-2019, 06:17 PM

I’m the misunderstood authorial spectre of this epistolary epic—that’s why my press-credentials read B— S——.

The Chosen One
06-20-2019, 12:12 AM
I'm very pleased with the first 3 days. Even in a blowout loss last night, there was a lot of progress made.