PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Cox interview

bravesfanforlife88
06-21-2019, 07:57 AM
Link (http://www.fox5atlanta.com/sports/former-braves-skipper-bobby-cox-one-on-one-with-fox-5-s-ken-rodriguez-on-his-recovery)

Warning, I did get emotional. It’s great to see him walking and playing baseball, but his speech is still not there...

Plans to be in Cooperstown this summer and spring training next season.

Sending prayers....

CrimsonCowboy
06-22-2019, 05:15 PM
Bumping this up in case anyone has missed it

The Chosen One
06-22-2019, 05:31 PM
Bobby said he's been watching every game. He must love the way the Braves have been stroking the ball these last few weeks.

CyYoung31
06-22-2019, 05:32 PM
Bobby said he's been watching every game. He must love the way the Braves have been stroking the ball these last few weeks.

Really?

thewupk
06-22-2019, 05:56 PM

Lol damn dude

bravesfanMatt
06-22-2019, 06:48 PM

That was good.

rico43
06-24-2019, 12:57 AM

If you weren't you, I would report you. Pray you never have a loved one suffer this. Damn.

The Chosen One
06-24-2019, 01:08 AM
If you weren't you, I would report you. Pray you never have a loved one suffer this. Damn.

I sure have. The fact he jokes about it himself with me often is just a bond I can share with him. Sure it sucks but he ain't dead so everyone is thankful for that.

Anyways, not the first time I've made a light hearted joke about Skipper. I recall when the news about Bobby was first announced I joked "Even Bobby couldn't believe how good the Acuña deal was".

We're all rooting for Bobby to recover and throw out a first pitch so he can get all the love and appreciation from the fans. It will be a special moment when he does throw out another first pitch coming back from this stroke.