PDA

View Full Version : Topless Pro-Abortion Women Sexually Harass Men Protecting Church

sturg33
12-03-2013, 04:14 PM
I'm sure the anti-church folks on this board will laugh at this one, but I find this to be pretty disturbing and sad.

Link (http://www.lifesitenews.com/horror-mob-of-topless-pro-abort-feminists-attacks-rosary-praying-men-defend.html)

50PoundHead
12-03-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm not amused, but I don't think anyone is pro-abortion. There are people who believe women should have access to an abortion. That's a significant difference.

jpx7
12-03-2013, 05:48 PM
but I don't think anyone is pro-abortion

Well, eugenicists and radical Malthusians might be ...

50PoundHead
12-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Well, eugenicists and radical Malthusians might be ...

Well, yeah!

Dalyn
12-03-2013, 06:04 PM
I am pro-abortion. Don't consider myself a Malthusian, but my reasons are along those lines. There are much better ways to control population growth, none of which are currently in place or feasible with the system here in the United States.

Dalyn
12-03-2013, 06:11 PM
But, anyway, those women would not get away with all of that if they were males.

goldfly
12-03-2013, 06:36 PM
I love the first amendment

too bad it isn't protected as much as the useless 2nd one

sturg33
12-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Curious Gold… You think assaulting people who are peacefully organizing is an exercise of your right of speech?

Drawing on people, spray painting them, sexually harassing/assaulting them? You love that?

Thought you were better than that

Oklahomahawk
12-03-2013, 07:31 PM
No offense to anyone but I think most of those female protesters were, as Chef would put it, "playing for the wrong team, children"!!!

goldfly
12-03-2013, 10:21 PM
i actually clicked the link

see this didn't happen here

when the ilk of the church commit war against people by making them sub human in the eyes of the law

i really don't care about them.

imagine if we just viewed each other as humans

Runnin
12-03-2013, 10:32 PM
I can hardly believe that's Argentina. I spent 3 weeks there last year at this time.

Dalyn
12-03-2013, 10:36 PM
No offense to anyone but I think most of those female protesters were, as Chef would put it, "playing for the wrong team, children"!!!

What gave it away? :cooter:

goldfly
12-03-2013, 10:38 PM
adds from this link/source at the top of the page:

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/1208275483881246072

http://www.lifesitenews.com/images/sized/images/main/End_Abortion_LSN-223x100.jpg

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/11737336159425477916

hahaha

Oklahomahawk
12-03-2013, 10:56 PM
What gave it away? :cooter:

Just a 6th sense I have about these things. :icon_biggrin:

yeezus
12-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Yeah sturg, "anti-church" people inherently LOVE behavior like this. It's like you don't even want to remember what the church has done before. And that doesn't make this OK, but I think you're wrong on who supports behavior like this.
"Anti-church" is such a silly term. I, personally, don't care if you want to believe something. I could not care less. It's when people make their beliefs get in the way of other people's lives, or when it's taken to the extreme (like the church and other religions have done/do) that I have problems with it.
The people who have it best play victim the most.

yeezus
12-03-2013, 10:58 PM
The comments on that video are hilarious, however.

Carp
12-03-2013, 11:53 PM
i actually clicked the link

see this didn't happen here

when the ilk of the church commit war against people by making them sub human in the eyes of the law

imagine if we just viewed each other as humans

The irony of this is way too much to bear.

So what exactly is abortion if not making fetuses sub human in the eyes of the law?

goldfly
12-04-2013, 12:02 AM
The irony of this is way too much to bear.

So what exactly is abortion if not making fetuses sub human in the eyes of the law?

uh

your words prove that a fetus isn't a human

thus why it is a fetus

that isn't irony though

Gary82
12-04-2013, 12:19 AM
I don't have an answer. The only reason I clicked this thread is because it mentioned topless women.

zitothebrave
12-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Man those poor men and the poor catholic church in Argentina, what victims.

Would be interesting to hear the other side of the story. I'm not talkign the historical one where women in Argentina are historically opressed, or that Argentine laws are basically Catholic Sharia laws (though they have slacked off a little, now a woman doesn't have to fear having a rape baby or going to jail)

As with anything this is a relatively short video, with no indication what happened around it. Though I think rebelling against the Catholic Church is never a bad thing, would rather do it in a peaceful manner though.

sturg33
12-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Yeah sturg, "anti-church" people inherently LOVE behavior like this. It's like you don't even want to remember what the church has done before. And that doesn't make this OK, but I think you're wrong on who supports behavior like this.
"Anti-church" is such a silly term. I, personally, don't care if you want to believe something. I could not care less. It's when people make their beliefs get in the way of other people's lives, or when it's taken to the extreme (like the church and other religions have done/do) that I have problems with it.
The people who have it best play victim the most.

Looks like the responses in this thread are proving me right.

50PoundHead
12-04-2013, 11:47 AM

Careful, careful. Although I support a woman's right to seek an abortion, I am definitely not anti-church. If I were, I guess I simply wouldn't go every week and sing in the choir (not that the choir would miss me). I actually minored in theology, am an ardent believer, and take all of this seriously. I just recoil when I (and others who share the view) are being labelled "pro-abortion." While there have been laws governing abortion going back to the Code of Hammurabi, it wasn't until the 19th century (and the enacting of the Comstock Laws) that the issue really started to percolate.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 02:49 PM

I haven't seen a single 'anti-church' person support this. What thread are you reading?

sturg33
12-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Looks like Goldy was all for it. Looks like you didn't condemn it.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 05:10 PM

Sure I did. And Goldy (is he anti-church?) just questioned the validity of the source. Even if neither of us had condemned it, how is that showing LOVE for behavior like this?

The Chosen One
12-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Sure I did. And Goldy (is he anti-church?) just questioned the validity of the source. Even if neither of us had condemned it, how is that showing LOVE for behavior like this?

Are you sure you didn't use any of these emoticons? :rock: :eusa_dance: :tchop: :eusa_clap:

Would definitely make someone think that.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Are you sure you didn't use any of these emoticons? :rock: :eusa_dance: :tchop: :eusa_clap:

Would definitely make someone think that.

Had to check. :Alone: Pretty sure I avoided those specific emoticons.

sturg33
12-04-2013, 05:33 PM

I never suggested anyone would love it. But Goldy said "I LOVE the first amendment."

Of course, I don't think assaulting someone is an exercise of the 1st amendment.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 05:38 PM
I never suggested anyone would love it. But Goldy said "I LOVE the first amendment."

Of course, I don't think assaulting someone is an exercise of the 1st amendment.

You implied such with your response to Yeezus.

So, to be absolutely clear, which responses proved you right--and about what?

sturg33
12-04-2013, 05:45 PM
You implied such with your response to Yeezus.

So, to be absolutely clear, which responses proved you right--and about what?

I assumed folks would laugh this off… Here are some of the responses:

Goldy

I love the first amendment

hahaha

Yeezus

The comments on that video are hilarious, however.

Gary

I don't have an answer. The only reason I clicked this thread is because it mentioned topless women.

Zito

Man those poor men and the poor catholic church in Argentina, what victims.

OHawk

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 05:47 PM
I assumed folks would laugh this off… Here are some of the responses:

Goldy

Yeezus

Gary

Zito

OHawk

You assumed ANTI-CHURCH people would laugh it off. None of those--to my knowledge--fall under that category.

The Chosen One
12-04-2013, 05:49 PM
How do any of those responses mean someone here is Pro-Abortion?

yeezus
12-04-2013, 05:49 PM
i don't laugh at all at why they were doing, I don't know anything about that situation.
I'm also not "anti-church."
So, sturg somehow wins, but idk how.

yeezus
12-04-2013, 05:50 PM

I, personally, love abortion. I get women pregnant for the sole purpose of having them have an abortion a few weeks later. Sometime, I wait a few MONTHS for extra fun.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 05:50 PM

I AM pro-abortion, to be clear, but that has nothing to do with this video or my reaction to it.

yeezus
12-04-2013, 05:51 PM
I AM pro-abortion, to be clear, but that has nothing to do with this video or my reaction to it.

I'm pro-choice, I don't love abortions. But I see why someone might want one. And I'm not going to tell them they can't.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm pro-choice, I don't love abortions. But I see why someone might want one. And I'm not going to tell them they can't.

I don't LOVE them. Who does? :snort: But yeah...

The Chosen One
12-04-2013, 05:53 PM

So you only love abortions after you've done a line of coke?

yeezus
12-04-2013, 05:53 PM

that's what I'm saying. I think "pro-abortion" sounds wrong; I don't necessarily condone it, but I DO condone someone's right to choose.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 05:56 PM
So you only love abortions after you've done a line of coke?

Sure. I love everything after a line of coke.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 05:57 PM
that's what I'm saying. I think "pro-abortion" sounds wrong; I don't necessarily condone it, but I DO condone someone's right to choose.

Eh. I am just worried about population growth. Don't mind me. I'll have some water and food stashed away when the ant farm falls off the dresser if you need some.

goldfly
12-04-2013, 05:59 PM

Since the church is in a war against it

i am fine if the other side fights back

sure

don't really see where "i am all for it" though

i just think both sides should live in peace by the godless homos ****ing each other in the ass in peace and the oh so righteous christians going to church and praying and living in peace

while both sides are equal to marry the person they love

it is as very simple

but to act like the people in the church don't have blood on their hands in this conflict is like saying we were attacked on 9.11 for our freedoms

in my eyes at least

jpx7
12-04-2013, 06:00 PM

Moreover: one can both condone abortions and condone someone else's right to opt for abortion and still not be "pro-abortion," which seems to imply one is encouraging—even forcing—those that actively don't want abortions to have such procedures anyways.

sturg33
12-04-2013, 06:05 PM

Can someone please show me where i said anyone is "pro-abortion?"

sturg33
12-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Since the church is in a war against it

i am fine if the other side fights back

sure

don't really see where "i am all for it" though

i just think both sides should live in peace by the godless homos ****ing each other in the ass in peace and the oh so righteous christians going to church and praying and living in peace

while both sides are equal to marry the person they love

it is as very simple

but to act like the people in the church don't have blood on their hands in this conflict is like saying we were attacked on 9.11 for our freedoms

in my eyes at least

I generally agree with this. But I don't see how anyone can support the actions of the folks in the video

sturg33
12-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Just for the record, and so yeezus can get off my jock for a few minutes… I am in favor of allowing *** marriage, polygamous marriage, prostitution, drug use, etc… But I am not in favor of physically/sexually assaulting peaceful people to protest for it.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Moreover: one can both condone abortions and condone someone else's right to opt for abortion and still not be "pro-abortion," which seems to imply one is encouraging—even forcing—those that actively don't want abortions to have such procedures anyways.

I just think there should (at the very least) be a limit on how many ****ing kids you can have.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Just for the record, and so yeezus can get off my jock for a few minutes… I am in favor of allowing *** marriage, polygamous marriage, prostitution, drug use, etc… But I am not in favor of physically/sexually assaulting peaceful people to protest for it.

There is plenty to suggest that their side hasn't been peaceful at all, which is what Goldy has been talking about.

sturg33
12-04-2013, 06:12 PM
There is plenty to suggest that their side hasn't been peaceful at all, which is what Goldy has been talking about.

They looked pretty peaceful in the video. Not fighting back. Simply joining together and praying. Those monsters!

I'm open to looking at Goldy's evidence that they deserved to be assaulted though.

And I figured people know me well enough that I am fully aware of the shortcomings/hypocrisies/corruptions of the church. I'm not absolving them from anything.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 06:15 PM
They looked pretty peaceful in the video. Not fighting back. Simply joining together and praying. Those monsters!

I'm open to looking at Goldy's evidence that they deserved to be assaulted though.

And I figured people know me well enough that I am fully aware of the shortcomings/hypocrisies/corruptions of the church. I'm not absolving them from anything.

They looked peaceful in a video they posted!? How surprising.

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 06:16 PM
This kind of protest does not just happen.

The Chosen One
12-04-2013, 06:16 PM

:pound:

sturg33
12-04-2013, 06:17 PM

Again, I'm ready to look at the counter evidence. But your tone suggests you're defending the assaulters.

The Chosen One
12-04-2013, 06:18 PM
:cooter:

Dalyn
12-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Again, I'm ready to look at the counter evidence. But your tone suggests you're defending the assaulters.

Context is not a defense, but rather an integral part of any real discussion.

goldfly
12-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Can someone please show me where i said anyone is "pro-abortion?"

i would guess the term came from your thread title: "Topless Pro-Abortion Women...."

The Chosen One
12-04-2013, 06:43 PM
i would guess the term came from your thread title: "Topless Pro-Abortion Women...."

And using sturg's laws of suggestive implication similar to gilesfans rule of Fan Laws, because you support their 1st amendment actions you're an ardent Pro-abortion guy

sturg33
12-04-2013, 08:19 PM

Copied and pasted the title of the article

sturg33
12-04-2013, 08:19 PM
And using sturg's laws of suggestive implication similar to gilesfans rule of Fan Laws, because you support their 1st amendment actions you're an ardent Pro-abortion guy

Assaulting people is not a 1st amendment right.

goldfly
12-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Copied and pasted the title of the article

i guess this is your Ron Paul newsletter moment of saying you didn't know what you were signing

sturg33
12-05-2013, 07:57 AM
i guess this is your Ron Paul newsletter moment of saying you didn't know what you were signing

No. Every article I post, I copy and paste the title of the article.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how the people in this video are exercising their first amendment right?

zitothebrave
12-05-2013, 08:47 AM

I'm still waiting for you to explain how the people in this video are exercising their first amendment right?

Then why is your title "Topless Pro-Abortion Women Sexually Harass Men Protecting Church" but the Title in the Article "Horror: Violent mob of topless pro-abort feminists attacks praying men defending cathedral (VIDEO)"

Unless you're copying a title from an unlinked source.

sturg33
12-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Then why is your title "Topless Pro-Abortion Women Sexually Harass Men Protecting Church" but the Title in the Article "Horror: Violent mob of topless pro-abort feminists attacks praying men defending cathedral (VIDEO)"

Unless you're copying a title from an unlinked source.

Sorry - that's exactly what I did...

zitothebrave
12-05-2013, 10:49 AM
When I Google your title it only shows up thedailypaul. Anyone else shocked?

sturg33
12-05-2013, 11:02 AM
When I Google your title it only shows up thedailypaul. Anyone else shocked?

I go to the daily paul all the time. Does that make this video not real?

zitothebrave
12-05-2013, 11:07 AM
It just proves a point about your general source material. I would only imagine your outrage of the pesky colonists vandalizing all that sovereign property of the British empire and tarring and feathering innocents.

sturg33
12-05-2013, 01:34 PM
The majority of folks at daily paul (and libertarians in general( are very pro-choice

goldfly
12-05-2013, 03:15 PM

no you aren't

you are trying to change the subject

my words in post 7 say "i love the 1st amendment". which i do

this didn't happen here so our amendments have no jurisdiction. thus what my comment was about next in the thread once i actually clicked the link.

since i don't know the laws of their country, i don't know what their first amendment is to answer your change the subject question

BedellBrave
12-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Their response fits their view. Ain't attractive.

Dalyn
12-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Their response fits their view. Ain't attractive.

If that is true, there isn't an attractive view left in the world.

BedellBrave
12-05-2013, 08:40 PM
I think there are many still.

Dalyn
12-05-2013, 08:44 PM
I think there are many still.

I agree, but none (or a very few) that haven't had some ugly responses from supporters.