PDA

View Full Version : Wwe network

Krgrecw
12-06-2013, 05:30 PM
So the story coming out today is that the wwe network will be like netflix and hbogo and is rumored to have every previous raw, smackdown, and previous ppv on demand at initial launch for $12-$15 a month. Pay for 6 months up front you get wrestlemania for free

Would anyone else give this a shot? I'm tempted to watch the old attitude era with stone cold, rock, dx. Would be cool if they had the old Nwa/wcw stuff from the 80's; Rock n roll, road warriors, four horseman etc

The Chosen One
12-06-2013, 05:43 PM
I'd watch mid 90's wcw all over again. Sucks though because Benoit was a member of the 4horsemen. A lot of the horsemen stuff would probably be deleted. Also, Vince has a huge beef with Randy Savage and would likely remove any macho man stuff.

Krgrecw
01-08-2014, 10:10 PM
$9.99 a month. You get every previous wwe, ecw, and wcw ppv and all current pay per views including Wrestlemania Not a bad deal

Carp
01-08-2014, 11:54 PM
$9.99 a month. You get every previous wwe, ecw, and wcw ppv and all current pay per views including Wrestlemania Not a bad deal

Do you have to pay several months in advance in order to watch Wrestlemania?

The Chosen One
01-08-2014, 11:58 PM

It's a 6 month committment, so I think if you cancel you'll automatically be charged the remaining to equal 6 months.

The network begins on February 24th, so Mania will actually be the first PPV available.

I actually think this might hurt their PPV sales (on the new network) because of it being so cheap, friends will just congregate to each other's houses. Granted the last few WM's, I've just gone over to friends and we all chipped in to make it cheaper but I think WWE gets 40% of PPV gross while cable/satellite gets the rest. Can't imagine with it being available on PS3/PS4 streaming and Roku that it will become xtremely easier.

As for the network itself, I'm ont sure if I could see myself paying that much TBH. I know it's actually a really good deal, but after a while the old library content would jsut get old and too overly nostalgic. DOn't think I could sit there and watch all those old matches in their entirety. I'd get it for Monday Night War which looks good and I loved WCW. Legends House looks great too but don't know if it justifies my $$.

Krgrecw
01-08-2014, 11:59 PM

6 month commitment for $9.99 a month at first.

gilesfan
01-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Sounds really cool, but no chance I actually pay money for this. Im an adult. Maybe if my kids get into it, ill have an excuse.