Conversation Between thethe and sturg33

4 Visitor Messages

1. Couple of points:

Fat ****s in this country are actually dying sooner so the life expectancy is dropping

The inflows into the program have not grown in time because we’ve sent our jobs overseas and to slave labor nations

Your plan of allowing people to direct their own saving will work for some and it will be catastrophic for others. The whole point of the plan is to ensure lower IQ people who don’t have earnings capability to not live in destitution in their older years. People like you and me won’t need social security despite all the hundreds of thousands we have invested over our work years. Cost of ensuring that we don’t have a violent revolution when you have tens of millions of desperate poor people.

Not everything is supposed to operate efficiently because the premise of efficient systems is that all can participate equally. People are just dumb man. I’m not sure if I can stress that enough.
  2. Solid short video from a few years back

https://youtu.be/jm0xzdvhNe4
  3. Hate you? Come on man - That could not be further from the truth.

I get your frustration with the country. We just see things differently. I'll check it out and let you know.

Hope all is well.
  4. I know you hate me these days... But check out the recent tim pool podcast with Dave Smith. It's on youtube

I love Dave Smith. He's a Ron Paul deciple. Anyhow they talk about family and money and politics. They actually agree trump > RDS (which I disagree of course)

But I thought a great podcast on many things we have argued about. Curious your thoughts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4