Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    406 Posts

Poll: Direction...

Let's say June 1st rolls around we still look about the same as we do now...what then?:

1. Hey, slow down buddy...tap the brakes. We will pull out of this. We should wait until the trade deadline AT LEAST, before we make any moves (if at all). I like the overall direction....patience!!

2. Scour the ground!! If your name isn't Freddie, you are not safe!! There may be a TON of sellers by the deadline, and we need to get a head start NOW!! Gawd this team sucks!!

3. See ya vets!! Lets go ahead and let some of the young guys pitch and trade the vets now. I think our offense is fine and should keep it the same. Our pitching is horrible, so why not let the young guys learn??

4. No trades yet, but fire Snit and any other coaches to try and turn this suck fest around....it's not the players fault...it's coaching!!!

5. Nothing will change, until we rid ourselves of The John's and their errand boy Coppy...start there!!

Ok....good times
    Last edited by TheBravos; 05-07-2017 at 10:25 AM.