I have seen suggestions before that the Braves should look into trading Inciarte this off season, and TalkingChop just posted another one:

https://www.talkingchop.com/2017/11/...nciarte-rumors

I agree that this is the time to sell high on Inciarte if that's what the Braves want to do. I'm not sure I agree that Acuna is good enough in CF to play there everyday, but I will defer to prospect gurus in that regard.

The question then becomes, what would the Braves have to get back for Inciarte to warrant giving him up? Would the return have to be MLB ready, or do the Braves not care about 2018?

The most likely scenario would be to trade Inciarte for a MLB-ready corner OF or 3B. The question then becomes, who needs a CFer? Below are the teams with the worst CF production in 2017 (below 2 WAR):

Athletics -0.6
White Sox -0.3
Orioles 1.0
Reds 1.2
Giants 1.2
Tigers 1.2
Brewers 1.3
Mariners 1.4

We can eliminate the rebuilding teams (Sox, Reds, Tigers). Orioles have Adam Jones. Brewers are trying to break in Broxton and/or Brinson. That leaves the A's, Giants, and Mariners. Needless to say, the Giants and Mariners have nothing the Braves want.

So...the A's. Do the A's have anyone MLB ready who might entice the Braves to swap 2-3 WAR in CF for similar production somewhere else?

The only player I see who fits that description is Matt Chapman. He has a lot of control left, a good defender at 3B, and Steamer projects him for 2.5 WAR next year. Problem is there is 0% chance the A's trade him.

I just don't see any other scenario where another team needs an upgrade in CF and has an OF/3B with 4+ years of control remaining.

I think Inciarte stays put, and Acuna plays above average defense in RF.