Thread: Chipper Jones picked the Dodgers to win in 4.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,039 Posts
    Jim Rome just shredded the Braves on his radio show. I like the guy, but I think he should probably shut his mouth considering he never talks about Atlanta Braves unless they're involved in a home run altercation or something like this. Guess the Braves should do more classy things like pissing in pools.

Anyway, this whole thing with Chipper. That's a classless move by the team. This team just gets so worked up when they feel they've been slighted. Maybe just once they could channel that into actually ****ing performing like a 96-win team in October. I'm done with this cry-baby ****. They need a long look in the mirror this offseason.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bravesnumberone For This Useful Post:

Dalyn (10-09-2013)