Second 2nd
    Short 19th
    Third 9th
    Left 14th
    Center 3rd
    Right 26th

Starting pitching 13th

Relief pitching 27th

I understand why AA identified starting pitching (Keuchel) as a higher priority than relief pitching (Kimbrel). Those guys pitch more innings. There are questions about how well Fried and Soroka will hold up under a bigger workload, plus injury/health concerns about Folty and Gausman. However, relief pitching is a pretty clear need.

Digging a little deeper into the pen, it has a wOBA against LHH of .322, 13th in the majors, and a wOBA against RHH of .317, 20th in the majors. So no compelling case for a lefty or righty reliever. More a compelling case for an upgrade or two no matter what the side.

As for the position players, right field is a weakness. Most of us know this. I don't think we are going to make a trade to upgrade there. But we can improve internally by using Camargo against lefties. We also have Duvall as an option for a similar role. Finally, if Ender comes back healthy we might benefit from occasionally using an outfield alignment of Riley, Acuna and Inciarte.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 06-21-2019 at 01:13 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

Braves1976 (06-21-2019)