Page 116 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 7764

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Anytime Now Frankie... tululush's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    How do you know he wasn't there? I'm sure he contributed in some way.
    A while back someone questioned if the reason why he disappeared for a few months was due to him being at the insurrection and he said he wasn't there. That still doesn't really answer your question bc lord knows he lies enough every day, so this could be another lie. But if he wasn't physically there, I'd be shocked if he didn't provide assistance in some way, shape, or form.

Anytime Now Frankie... tululush's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Lol

There’s seriously no helping you.
    It's kind of fun to watch him slowly lose his mind following the cult leaders go down the path of crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,033 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Lol... Just the News... well that's a special source...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,265 Posts
    lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,265 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    Some will defend the security of election systems by arguing that voting systems are secure because they are not connected to the internet. However, many voting machines contain software or hardware that could be used to connect to the internet. In addition, many machines use removable memory cards or USB sticks to program their machines with ballot data, and it is possible to infect a memory card with malware that could crash a machine or alter vote totals.

“A hacker could exploit the memory card vulnerability in a few different ways. First, an attacker could physically access the machines. While this may seem unlikely, voting machines are sometimes left unattended in polling stations in the days leading up to an election. A greater threat, however, comes from outside vendors. The Brennan Center reports that a relatively small number of outside vendors can be responsible for programming the memory cards for multiple counties in a state. For example, according to Professor J. Alex Halderman, Director of the University of Michigan’s Center for Computer Security and Society, “In Michigan, 75% of counties use just two 20-person companies to do that programming.”

Michigan eh? Isn't that were Antrim County was and their machine issues?

Why aren't these companies suing Pelosi?

Now we know why Maricopa county is holding on to the routers at all costs.

Maybe Lindel has something?
    Last edited by thethe; 08-10-2021 at 07:23 AM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    And this one for nsacpi:

“Election security experts agree that all states should be routinely conducting these audits to detect any anomalies in election results and to increase the public’s confidence in elections,” the task force summarizes before reiterating that audits “increase public confidence in the election system.”

“These audits are useful in detecting any incorrect election outcomes, whether they are caused by a cyberattack or something more mundane like a programming error,” the report reiterates.

So you mean the rationale that has been used since November 3rd was once championed by Pelosi and a group she assembled?

Does this mean when we present hundreds of anomalies to her that she should be in favor of audits?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,546 Posts
    And this one for nsacpi:

“Election security experts agree that all states should be routinely conducting these audits to detect any anomalies in election results and to increase the public’s confidence in elections,” the task force summarizes before reiterating that audits “increase public confidence in the election system.”

“These audits are useful in detecting any incorrect election outcomes, whether they are caused by a cyberattack or something more mundane like a programming error,” the report reiterates.

So you mean the rationale that has been used since November 3rd was once championed by Pelosi and a group she assembled?

Does this mean when we present hundreds of anomalies to her that she should be in favor of audits?
    I have no objections to audits being required by law and conducted in accordance to law by reputable people with experience in the matter.

Surely a man as knowledgeable and well-informed as you understands the difference between an audit and a fishing expedition.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    I have no objections to audits being required by law and conducted in accordance to law by reputable people with experience in the matter.

Surely a man as knowledgeable and well-informed as you understands the difference between an audit and a fishing expedition.
    I'm well aware of the difference.

Do you also understand that walkthroughs and analytics are what drive the nature of auditors testing and where testing needs to happen?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,546 Posts
    I'm well aware of the difference.

Do you also understand that walkthroughs and analytics are what drive the nature of auditors testing and where testing needs to happen?
    Yes and even more aware that Cyber Ninjas are a bunch of clowns hired to sow doubt not reveal the truth. Can't wait for them to release their "findings."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    Yes and even more aware that Cyber Ninjas are a bunch of clowns hired to sow doubt not reveal the truth. Can't wait for them to release their "findings."
    Ah, so this is when you bow out because you know what the analytics are saying about the election.

When is Maricopa County going to comply with a legal subpoena? Surely you aren't in favor of breaking Democratic norms right?

I wonder what all those clients who got quality services from Cyber Ninjas over the years think about your hackish partisian take on them. I wonder if the 'certified' auditors could even manage to hang with this professional group for more than 5 minutes before being out of their league.

You know whats about to happen as long as the Democrats don't break laws to stop inspection from happening.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,546 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    I'm glad to see the AJC has remembered what investigative journalism is. I'm eager to see them apply that same zeal to other black politicians in Georgia.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,546 Posts
    To be fair not much in the way investigative effort is needed with Herschel.

Wasn't there a bunch of coverage about Warnock and various incidents in his past.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    I'm glad to see the AJC has remembered what investigative journalism is. I'm eager to see them apply that same zeal to other black politicians in Georgia.
    You would think theyd be interested in things like chain of custody records being missing, voter adjudication going against the voters intent as well as the series of affidavits claiming 20-30k fraudulent ballots.

Nope
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,546 Posts
    You would think theyd be interested in things like chain of custody records being missing, voter adjudication going against the voters intent as well as the series of affidavits claiming 20-30k fraudulent ballots.

Nope
    I have interest in seeing the laws applied fairly and impartially. If people from out of state vote illegally there should be consequences regardless of who they are.

If a politician asks the Secretary of State to find a precise number of votes for him, there should be consequences for that.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,918 Posts
    I have interest in seeing the laws applied fairly and impartially. If people from out of state vote illegally there should be consequences regardless of who they are.

If a politician asks the Secretary of State to find a precise number of votes for him, there should be consequences for that.
    You're still pushing that fake news about the phone call eh?

This is of course at the same time Raffensberger KNEW there were massive issues with the administration of the election.

Another instance where you were punked. Maybe you should try to see the world for what it really is and not your personal hatred.

GA election was a nightmare and the electors should have rightly been pulled before Jan 6th. Maybe there is still time.
    Natural Immunity Croc