Page 129 of 364 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 7279

Thread: 2020 Field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    If you're a union voter concerned about workers rights, why would you vote against the more pro-labor candidate?
    maybe cuz he thinks Biden will be better for him and his family...maybe he doesn't consider you the final authority on who is the better candidate for labor
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    maybe cuz he thinks Biden will be better for him and his family...maybe he doesn't consider you the final authority on who is the better candidate for labor
    Well we have evidence as one being prolabor all the time, and one who's pro-labor when he's running for office.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    The ever wise James Carville said Bidens slogan should be "time for a change" because that's what people want. Funny how the candidate that is actually fighting for change is deemed unelectable in the primaries in favor of the status quo candidate and now in the general election want to pretend that Biden is for change. Biden literally said to his donors "nothing will fundamentally change". Hopefully the Clinton/Biden status quo genius part of the Democratic party gets old yeller'd after he loses. Of it wasnt for the budlitevirus he would have no chance.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,021 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Is there any data on how much of Bidens support in the primaries are by people that voted for Trump. I highly suspect a lot of Biden primary voters are Trump voters trying to prop up Biden so he would win.
    They would have to be registered Dems. It's extremely unlikely instances like this would be happening, and certainly not in high numbers. Do polls mean nothing to you? How many times do I have to point that Biden has been leading in polls since he announced for you to believe that Dem voters actually like him?

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,021 Posts
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ch-10-primary/

Bernie wins independents and youths (aka people that historically don't vote at high rates), Biden wins conservatives and white people, and black people and women.
    Fixed it for you.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/10/exit-p...erican-voters/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    They would have to be registered Dems. It's extremely unlikely instances like this would be happening, and certainly not in high numbers. Do polls mean nothing to you? How many times do I have to point that Biden has been leading in polls since he announced for you to believe that Dem voters actually like him?

Then how did I vote for Bernie as a registered independent my whole life? According to what I see the following states are open primaries.

Alabama

Arkansas

Colorado

Georgia

Illinois

Mass.

Minnesota

Mississippi

Montana

New Hampshire

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virgina

Vermont

Washington

Wisconsin

And I have seen plenty of polling before super Tuesday that were very positive for Bernie. I will look up some of that.

Heres an article about significant changes in the polls after South Carolina.

https://morningconsult.com/2020/03/0...oll-joe-biden/
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 03-11-2020 at 03:23 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts

This channel is what I use to keep up with the polls. I dont see any bias in favor of any candidates by this channel. This had Bernie up 10 points nationally after New Hampshire.

Heres some more polls from Febuary. I would also point out Bernie pulled ahead of Trump in a head to head matchup vs Trump both in 2016 and 2020 as well as significantly beating poll estimates in the 2016 primary winning Michigan when he was supposedly down 18 points.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 03-11-2020 at 03:33 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    https://thefreethoughtproject.com/fo...uana-murdered/

For those of you who think Biden is an acceptable candidate. Here is the story of a man who admitted using medical marijuana to treat his seizures has his 2 year old daughter taken by CPS and given to a foster parent who they knew was a crack addict. When the parents visited their child they complained the child had bruises all over. They were ignored. Shortly after this they were told their daughter was in the hospital now brain dead from being slammed on the ground by the crack addict. What does this have to do with Joe Biden. This is the result or his policies. This little girls blood is on his hands. How many more innocent people need to lose their life or have their lives significantly damaged by his outdated and unpopular policy. You can say he supports medical marijuana but I am telling you it's just a ploy by him so to lessen his negative coverage. Once in office he will do nothing until its re-election time. Then he will claim he is for it again and he needs to be re-elected to get that done. Just say no to Joe.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Mehdi Hasan Retweeted

Steve Phillips

@StevePtweets
    ·
    12h

At the risk of contradicting a narrative that has taken hold, exit polls show that turnout of younger voters actually DID increase in key states, but older voter increase was even greater, reducing the youth vote *share*of electorate

The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Coronavirus is gonna kill Bernie's campaign. Dems hopes are that Biden can hold his **** together and the economy stays in the Toilet for 8 months.

Reality is that the campaign is effectively over, only half chance Bernie has is that old people are scared to go to the polls, but let's face it, they probably listen to Trump and think it's not different than the flu.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    441 Posts
    Coronavirus is gonna kill Bernie's campaign. Dems hopes are that Biden can hold his **** together and the economy stays in the Toilet for 8 months.

Reality is that the campaign is effectively over, only half chance Bernie has is that old people are scared to go to the polls, but let's face it, they probably listen to Trump and think it's not different than the flu.

Wait. You think bernie still has a chance? You and Cajun are the only people still tooting his horn?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Wait. You think bernie still has a chance? You and Cajun are the only people still tooting his horn?
    Bernie has a chance because there's a lot of big prizes out there still. But more important than any of that, there's a debate coming up. Biden got murderized in the polls after the last debate. We'll see what happens. Biden won't be able to hide while other people argue. It's gonna be him and Bernie on the stage. No one else. Bernie has every chance to dominate the debate and change the flow of tide. He needs to hit on him being the labor candidate, him being the civil rights candidate, so on so forth. If he hits the right notes he doesn't have to make Biden look bad compared to Trump like attacking his cognitive abilities would, or mentioning his sexual predator like behavior, and instead can make Biden look more conservative which won't hurt him with the people voting for him for the most part. Just try to sway those people voting against their best interests to stop. If Bernie can get the black vote to sway closer to even the rest of the race is wide open. If I'm Bernie I'm making ads to run in PA where he has Killer Mike, Danny Glover, Jaboukie, Cardi B, Lizzo, Jesse Jackson and Cornel West any black celebrity willing to spend 10 minutes to lay it on the line for him leading into key state elections. Bernie needs to pull the black vote back to even and the race is wide open.

Literally what's holding Biden in the race is old white people and black people. What are the odds they care about the same thing?

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,767 Posts
    Bernie has a chance because there's a lot of big prizes out there still. But more important than any of that, there's a debate coming up. Biden got murderized in the polls after the last debate. We'll see what happens. Biden won't be able to hide while other people argue. It's gonna be him and Bernie on the stage. No one else. Bernie has every chance to dominate the debate and change the flow of tide. He needs to hit on him being the labor candidate, him being the civil rights candidate, so on so forth. If he hits the right notes he doesn't have to make Biden look bad compared to Trump like attacking his cognitive abilities would, or mentioning his sexual predator like behavior, and instead can make Biden look more conservative which won't hurt him with the people voting for him for the most part. Just try to sway those people voting against their best interests to stop. If Bernie can get the black vote to sway closer to even the rest of the race is wide open. If I'm Bernie I'm making ads to run in PA where he has Killer Mike, Danny Glover, Jaboukie, Cardi B, Lizzo, Jesse Jackson and Cornel West any black celebrity willing to spend 10 minutes to lay it on the line for him leading into key state elections. Bernie needs to pull the black vote back to even and the race is wide open.

Literally what's holding Biden in the race is old white people and black people. What are the odds they care about the same thing?
    What big prizes are left?

He's not gonna win big in Florida with those demographics.

He has to not only run most of the table but he has to win big margins in those states.

And he can't keep losing 85-15 in other states to lose that many delegates to Biden.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    What big prizes are left?

He's not gonna win big in Florida with those demographics.

He has to not only run most of the table but he has to win big margins in those states.

And he can't keep losing 85-15 in other states to lose that many delegates to Biden.
    PA, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Georgia, New Jersey, and Florida. You're right that he struggles with Florida, and he'll struggle a decent amount in NY because Wall Street has a lot of pull there. But if he can up his black voter game and open up PA, Georgia, Illinois, NJ, and NY nad up his union game to do well in Ohio he has a more than even shot at taking enough delegates to a contested convention. Which is not optimal but if he's given a shot to barter with the party, take someone in who's more conservative as his VP for the nomination, if we're looking at Candidates maybe someone like Ryan or Klobuchar to attempt to bolster himself with the Biden crowd. I mean I'm sure he'd rather have Nina Turner but I don't think the establishment would let him have that choice without outright winning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Also he can lose 85-15 in states that don't matter. The 24 delegates Biden took in Mississippi is nothing compared to a win in NY or PA. Those are states with a lot of delegates on the line.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,767 Posts
    Also he can lose 85-15 in states that don't matter. The 24 delegates Biden took in Mississippi is nothing compared to a win in NY or PA. Those are states with a lot of delegates on the line.
    Yes but Bernie isn't going to win 85-15 in those states...

Do you think Bernie will win that much in one of Joe's home states in PA?
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,767 Posts
    PA, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Georgia, New Jersey, and Florida. You're right that he struggles with Florida, and he'll struggle a decent amount in NY because Wall Street has a lot of pull there. But if he can up his black voter game and open up PA, Georgia, Illinois, NJ, and NY nad up his union game to do well in Ohio he has a more than even shot at taking enough delegates to a contested convention. Which is not optimal but if he's given a shot to barter with the party, take someone in who's more conservative as his VP for the nomination, if we're looking at Candidates maybe someone like Ryan or Klobuchar to attempt to bolster himself with the Biden crowd. I mean I'm sure he'd rather have Nina Turner but I don't think the establishment would let him have that choice without outright winning.
    He's not gonna pick Klobuchar when he lost Minnesota without Biden even contesting that state, and when she already endorsed Joe on the eve of ST.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Luan Makes Marks PhD
    @SacredAmerica

1) Election fraud against Bernie is indicated in CA, VT, TX, MA, NH, SC. Researchers took Edison
    exit polls & compared them to reported vote counts. In all these elections,
    Bernie's votes dropped significantly below the margin of error, with the same patterns.

7 points of data in link
    seeing the possibility of a break in the schedule
    this could get interesting

https://twitter.com/SacredAmerica/st...12698533330944
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Luan Makes Marks PhD
    @SacredAmerica

1) Election fraud against Bernie is indicated in CA, VT, TX, MA, NH, SC. Researchers took Edison
    exit polls & compared them to reported vote counts. In all these elections,
    Bernie's votes dropped significantly below the margin of error, with the same patterns.

7 points of data in link
    seeing the possibility of a break in the schedule
    this could get interesting

https://twitter.com/SacredAmerica/st...12698533330944
    Wow, election fraud against Bernie in Vermont! Shocks the sensibilities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...tingent-127438

Article on the NeverBiden movement. I was more than willing to compromise. I dont believe in any of Bernies economic policy. If my choice is an authoritarian or a slightly less authoritarian my vote is "none of the above". Voting for the lesser of 2 evils still means we are ruled by evil.

It’s over."