Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    But hey tell me about all the bad stuff about trump while he had a Russia hoax completely unpend his presidency and leverage. Even to this day they attack him because he was the one that truly was an agent of change against the system.

There is a world with no Russia hoax where we have an unprecedented peace deal with Russia while driving a stake in the heart of the ccp. But the globalists cold not have that. And here you are repeated leftist talking points from 6 years ago.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post

As I said the flip on Ukraine was an obvious tell of the future.
    Flip flop? I thought you said his original statement was horrible.

Did he flip flop to a great statement? Or is.he damned in your eyes no matter what he says?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Flip flop? I thought you said his original statement was horrible.

Did he flip flop to a great statement? Or is.he damned in your eyes no matter what he says?
    No his first one was a play on both sides consultant garbage nonsense. Then his real paymasters told him no and he had to flip flop to just one side. You just don’t see it. TDS is a hell of a disease.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts

It’s not my fault that I can see the world better than you can sturg. I’m well rewarded for my skill set!
    You always go to this very weird and personal aspect of things.

The track record speaks for itself.

You voted for Obama (horrifying judgement)

You very recently asked for my help in making connections to help you make more money

And I do not know how you quantify success... But being happily married, owning multiple properties and a bank account in the 8 figures has me feeling ok with my judgement

Finally... Objectively, you have really made a fool of yourself in this thread. Multiple reasonable lurkers have private messages me sharing how you look so bad, and how you are clearly a cultist. You continue to excuse away every criticism of you god, and then fall down to this level of "sorry I just am more successful than you" trope

It really has been sad and disappointing to watch. I thought better of you and that was a fault of my own judgement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    You always go to this very weird and personal aspect of things.

The track record speaks for itself.

You voted for Obama (horrifying judgement)

You very recently asked for my help in making connections to help you make more money

And I do not know how you quantify success... But being happily married, owning multiple properties and a bank account in the 8 figures has me feeling ok with my judgement

Finally... Objectively, you have really made a fool of yourself in this thread. Multiple reasonable lurkers have private messages me sharing how you look so bad, and how you are clearly a cultist. You continue to excuse away every criticism of you god, and then fall down to this level of "sorry I just am more successful than you" trope

It really has been sad and disappointing to watch. I thought better of you and that was a fault of my own judgement
    You literally responded to my post when I said I make things from an ibm product (I have connections…). I’d be a fool not to follow up on that. Any additional side money to start my own company is fantastic. I’m the sole provider of a family that lives in one of the most expensive parts of the country and I have much excess. You know my name. You can see my LinkedIn. Nothing that I’ve ever said about my career or accomplishment is a lie or an embellishment b
    Last edited by thethe; 03-23-2023 at 08:25 PM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Oh man lurkers have reached out to you? That settles it.

You had no clue Florida was a ruby red state. You pretended that desantis was the first to do anything about woke. You had no clue that Crimea was a peaceful annexation nor the people there voted for with pro Russia candidate or to stay with Russia after annexation.

You’re lost bud. People don’t like me in this forum. I’m ok if they don’t have glowing opinions of me.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts
    You literally responded to my post when I said I make things form an ibm produce (I have connections…). I’d be a fool not to follow up on that. Any additional side money to start my own company is fantastic. I’m the sole provider of a family that lives in one of the most expensive parts of the country and I have much excess. You know my name. You can see my LinkedIn. Nothing that I’ve ever said about my career or accomplishment is a lie or an embellishment b
    I have no interest in challenging you or tearing you down. I want nothing but success for.you.

But if.you want to keep screaming about how.much smarter and successful and mature you are than I all because I have a slightly different opinion than you on two successful politicians, if that makes you feel better about yourself then please proceed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    I have no interest in challenging you or tearing you down. I want nothing but success for.you.

But if.you want to keep screaming about how.much smarter and successful and mature you are than I all because I have a slightly different opinion than you on two successful politicians, if that makes you feel better about yourself then please proceed
    Nobody can tear me down. I literally have anything I’ve ever wanted in life and more.

You’re just a child when it comes to geopolitics. PUTIN IS BAD MAN! Maybe you put up an Ukraine flag soon.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts
    Oh man lurkers have reached out to you? That settles it.

You had no clue Florida was a ruby red state. You pretended that desantis was the first to do anything about woke. You had no clue that Crimea was a peaceful annexation nor the people there voted for with pro Russia candidate or to stay with Russia after annexation.

You’re lost bud. People don’t like me in this forum. I’m ok if they don’t have glowing opinions of me.
    Great.

I agree. I'm lost.

My opinion of wanting less war is stupid.

I need to support the guy who endorsed Paul Ryan for speaker. I need to support the guy who hired John Bolton. I need to support the guy who handed over the country to Anthony Fauci. I need to support the guy who increased military spending more than any president in history. I need to support the guy who would stab me in the back the minute.i disagreed with him.

I'm so lost. You're totally on point. Thank you for helping me see the light.

My expectations of trump were too high... He just didn't know!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts
    Nobody can tear me down. I literally have anything I’ve ever wanted in life and more.

You’re just a child when it comes to geopolitics. PUTIN IS BAD MAN! Maybe you put up an Ukraine flag soon.
    You're doing great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Great.

I agree. I'm lost.

My opinion of wanting less war is stupid.

I need to support the guy who endorsed Paul Ryan for speaker. I need to support the guy who hired John Bolton. I need to support the guy who handed over the country to Anthony Fauci. I need to support the guy who increased military spending more than any president in history. I need to support the guy who would stab me in the back the minute.i disagreed with him.

I'm so lost. You're totally on point. Thank you for helping me see the light.

My expectations of trump were too high... He just didn't know!
    Your opinion may be less war but you nah e absolutely how to achieve those ends.

Putin bad!
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts
    Your opinion may be less war but you nah e absolutely how to achieve those ends.

Putin bad!
    Nonsense.

Putin is good.

Do you disagree?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts
    Nonsense.

Putin is good.

Do you disagree?
    I'm disappointed in myself for stopping this emotional basket case from making up more delusions of my comments and going on a pro Putin tirade.

You're welcome that I saved you from that further humiliation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    I'm disappointed in myself for stopping this emotional basket case from making up more delusions of my comments and going on a pro Putin tirade.

You're welcome that I saved you from that further humiliation
    Stop me from what? Not posting for fifteen minutes?

Your response is a further insight into your child like view the options are binary. It’s sad to know how simplistic your analysis actually is. Maybe you should just stick to posting tweets in the THLIM thread.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts
    Stop me from what? Not posting for fifteen minutes?

Your response is a further insight into your child like view the options are binary. It’s sad to know how simplistic your analysis actually is. Maybe you should just stick to posting tweets in the THLIM thread.
    You took my position of "it was wrong for Putin to invade Ukraine (which you agreed with)" and translated it to "PUTIN BAD. PUT UP A UKRAINE FLAG"

What is your opinion of Donald Trump calling a Putin an "evil, genocidal maniac." Do you believe that rhetoric helps stop escalation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    You took my position of "it was wrong for Putin to invade Ukraine" and translated it to "PUTIN BAD. PUT UP A UKRAINE FLAG"

What is your opinion of Donald Trump calling a Putin an "evil, genocidal maniac." Do you believe that rhetoric helps stop escalation?
    Yes because your analysis that iutin was wrong is wrong. And in that situation thinking he’s wrong equates to him being bad.

I’m pretty sure trump agreed in a halfhearted way with pierce morgan but you’re free to post a clip where trump said those words.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Trump is also the only president to call out the US for what it’s done. And he stood alone in basically stating that Crimea should be under Russian control since we effectively usurped the will of its people.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,873 Posts
    Yes because your analysis that iutin was wrong is wrong. And in that situation thinking he’s wrong equates to him being bad.

I’m pretty sure trump agreed in a halfhearted way with pierce morgan but you’re free to post a clip where trump said those words.
    So you agree that the invasion is wrong

But I'm some sort of idiot and you're this very mature sophisticated Obama voting foreign policy expert

And trump calls Putin evil but that doesn't count because TRUMP DIDNT KNOW!!

LOL so adorable. Donald Trump is so very lucky to have voters like you