Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 15174

Thread: 2024 Field

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Trump is also the only president to call out the US for what it’s done. And he stood alone in basically stating that Crimea should be under Russian control since we effectively usurped the will of its people.
    Is it fair to say that you are a.single issue voter?

Any candidate who wasn't vehemently supportive of the Crimea invasion in 2014 in cannot get thethe support?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    But you know it’s realistic to think Putin should have just stood on his hands while the US took control of Ukraine. He is so bad! He shouldn’t have done this! Child like assessment and one that leaves you absolutely no leverage in conversation.

I didn’t even make a big deal about the war criminal comment (which has a specific meaning internationally with consequences which a genocidal maniac doesn’t have) so you’re barking up the wrong tree.

My beef is with saying Putinwas wrong ti take crimea and you were woefully uneducated about the history
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Is it fair to say that you are a.single issue voter?

Any candidate who wasn't vehemently supportive of the Crimea invasion in 2014 in cannot get thethe support?
    Oh that’s part of the equation because it’s a sustainable model for world peace. Don’t punish people for punching back to unprovoked aggression. But you still don’t seem to grasp this simple concept.

And then of course there is China/immigration/trade. I’ve gone over there items in detail but this is the part of the night you pretend I never talk abo it those things.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    So you agree that the invasion is wrong

But I'm some sort of idiot and you're this very mature sophisticated Obama voting foreign policy expert

And trump calls Putin evil but that doesn't count because TRUMP DIDNT KNOW!!

LOL so adorable. Donald Trump is so very lucky to have voters like you
    Anything that results in this much loss of life is wrong. How many more times do you want me to say this before you stop asking this stupid question.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    What will the the criticism be when it’s Kari Lake or JD Vance. This “cult” label only has a one person use. It’ll be amusing to see the arguments when the true MAGA successors time comes.

I notice there hasn’t been as many Kari Lake knocks lately. She still won’t win her case because the system is designed to keep outsiders out but it will further expose the sham of mail in ballots.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Oh that’s part of the equation because it’s a sustainable model for world peace. Don’t punish people for punching back to unprovoked aggression. But you still don’t seem to grasp this simple concept.

And then of course there is China/immigration/trade. I’ve gone over there items in detail but this is the part of the night you pretend I never talk abo it those things.
    Yeah I wasn't sure because earlier you said.you would support Rand Paul but he took criticized the Crimea invasion

Are you disappointed that president Trump sanctioned Russia dozens of times, including actions they took in Crimea? And in the first year of his presidency Donald Trump declared Russia an adversary of the United States? While also arming the Ukrainians every single year of his presidency in case.of further Russia aggression?

Why would he have done that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Anything that results in this much loss of life is wrong. How many more times do you want me to say this before you stop asking this stupid question.
    Well I keep saying that Russia should do what's in their best interest, and that my preference is that no countries invade other countries.

And you keep taking that position as an ANTI PUTIN PRO UKRANIAN MIC SELL OUT!!!

And why I keep getting confused is you agree with me on the second invasion so it doesn't seem like we are very apart but you're very very upset

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Yeah I wasn't sure because earlier you said.you would support Rand Paul but he took criticized the Crimea invasion

Are you disappointed that president Trump sanctioned Russia dozens of times, including actions they took in Crimea? And in the first year of his presidency Donald Trump declared Russia an adversary of the United States? While also arming the Ukrainians every single year of his presidency in case.of further Russia aggression?

Why would he have done that?
    Trump unfortunately had to do a lot of things because of eh stupid Russia hoax. A point you’ve made before but will pretend you never did.

You thinks arming Ukriane is what concerns Putin is the issue. That’s why you fundamentally don’t understand why arming Ukraine isn’t an aggression towards Russia.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Well I keep saying that Russia should do what's in their best interest, and that my preference is that no countries invade other countries.

And you keep taking that position as an ANTI PUTIN PRO UKRANIAN MIC SELL OUT!!!

And why I keep getting confused is you agree with me on the second invasion so it doesn't seem like we are very apart but you're very very upset
    No your preference is that no counties invade others even if ethnic similar people are completely taken over by a foreign power. Because that’s what happened here and that’s what you’re saying or seething a bar for Putin to be “good” in your worldview.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Trump unfortunately had to do a lot of things because of eh stupid Russia hoax. A point you’ve made before but will pretend you never did.

You thinks arming Ukriane is what concerns Putin is the issue. That’s why you fundamentally don’t understand why arming Ukraine isn’t an aggression towards Russia.
    Ah but of course.

Another excuse for trump

Never fails

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Ah but of course.

Another excuse for trump

Never fails
    Oh the Russia hoax just didn’t happen now? You’re going to sit here and pretend it didn’t impact policy?

Of course you’re going to do that. Of course…
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    What will the the criticism be when it’s Kari Lake or JD Vance. This “cult” label only has a one person use. It’ll be amusing to see the arguments when the true MAGA successors time comes.

I notice there hasn’t been as many Kari Lake knocks lately. She still won’t win her case because the system is designed to keep outsiders out but it will further expose the sham of mail in ballots.
    Oh trust me I'm well aware you will support whoever trump gives you permission to support

You use to have permission for RDS until he said you can't anymore. You followed like a good little puppy.

Lots and lots of posts on this board of you praising him. A great future president!

One instruction from the Don and you're on script.

Quite the critical thinker lol

Regarding Lake... You once told me.she would be installed after the audits. I guess Bannon was wrong. What's he predicting now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Oh the Russia hoax just didn’t happen now? You’re going to sit here and pretend it didn’t impact policy?

Of course you’re going to do that. Of course…
    So if we re-elect Donald Trump he won't have institutional forces working against him that won't make him bend over like a.little bitch, this time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Oh trust me I'm well aware you will support whoever trump gives you permission to support

You use to have permission for RDS until he said you can't anymore. You followed like a good little puppy.

Lots and lots of posts on this board of you praising him. A great future president!

One instruction from the Don and you're on script.

Quite the critical thinker lol

Regarding Lake... You once told me.she would be installed after the audits. I guess Bannon was wrong. What's he predicting now?
    Hey go find the time of that amash tweet. That was around the first time I criticized RDS and has basically been the only criticism I levied. Was that before or after trump made his first attack?

This is where you don’t respond.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    So if we re-elect Donald Trump he won't have institutional forces working against him that won't make him bend over like a.little bitch, this time?
    Nobody believe the lies anymore. You’re just going to sit here and act like we are in 2016 where people believe the fbi? Wow.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Nobody believe the lies anymore. You’re just going to sit here and act like we are in 2016 where people believe the fbi? Wow.
    I dunno we are currently fighting a rogue fbi under the leadership of Christopher wray, who was appointed by the anti establishment trump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Hey go find the time of that amash tweet. That was around the first time I criticized RDS and has basically been the only criticism I levied. Was that before or after trump made his first attack?

This is where you don’t respond.
    Yes and he levied the same criticism against trump.

Which you just excused away. Like always.

Always an excuse for trump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Yes and he levied the same criticism against trump.

Which you just excused away. Like always.

Always an excuse for trump.
    Trumps got a track record. One you used to champion.

Desantis by many accounts(even those that hate trump) have rightfully called him out for his immediate flip flop. Your TDs prevents you from seeing it. I warned you that book deals are conduits for payoffs. That was like a week aho. Desantis needs money and will have to do favors.
    Last edited by thethe; 03-23-2023 at 09:40 PM.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Actions speak louder than words

Trump didn't criticize the Crimea invasion just.levied sanctions, declared Russia an enemy, and armed the Ukrainians for future combat

Thats the track record

It is kind of you to be so forgiving

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts

Desantis by many accounts(even those that hate trump) have rightfully called him out for his immediate flip flop. Your TDs prevents you from seeing it.
    Thethe slammed his response Saturday

Thethe slammed his response today.

Thethe says the response was a flip flop

Seems like thethe has his opinion no matter what is said