Page 44 of 389 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Did Trump visit him in a dream, or DM him on twitter?
    It’s so easy to feed what the left wants to hear. Just a bunch of npcs.
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,265 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    DOJ civil rights division now trying to meddle in the maricopa forensic audit.

Just more concerned democrats that the audit will reveal what half the country believes.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    DOJ civil rights division now trying to meddle in the maricopa forensic audit.

Just more concerned democrats that the audit will reveal what half the country believes.
    If there's one thing we can count on, it's that Cyber Ninjas will do a good job auditing the election.

What's sad is there are people who can think/say what I did and not laugh so hard they fart. Anyone putting any stock into the recount being ran by Cyber Ninjas, a Florida cyber security company, which sounds like it was named by from a 90s word cloud, is a moron.

And the DOJ is concerned, as one would be. Would you like it if a big black man, perhaps even an armed one, knocked on your door and asked if you voted for Trump? That's one of many scenarios the DOJ wants to make sure does not happen. As well as of course a pro-Trump organization tampering with the ballots.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    If there's one thing we can count on, it's that Cyber Ninjas will do a good job auditing the election.

What's sad is there are people who can think/say what I did and not laugh so hard they fart. Anyone putting any stock into the recount being ran by Cyber Ninjas, a Florida cyber security company, which sounds like it was named by from a 90s word cloud, is a moron.

And the DOJ is concerned, as one would be. Would you like it if a big black man, perhaps even an armed one, knocked on your door and asked if you voted for Trump? That's one of many scenarios the DOJ wants to make sure does not happen. As well as of course a pro-Trump organization tampering with the ballots.
    There will be an audit report. Nobody is taking their word for anything. I understand you have no clue what this process looks like and that’s fine. There will be plenty of review when the report is completed. Any exceptions noted will be documented and set to the side for review later on.

Since the audit was requested there has been an avalanche of resistance from the democrats. Innocent people don’t resist audits. It would be a massive red flag for any auditor.

The whole thing is being recorded. What exactly do you think cyber ninjas could do to create fraud since that is what you’re concerned about.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    There will be an audit report. Nobody is taking their word for anything. I understand you have no clue what this process looks like and that’s fine. There will be plenty of review when the report is completed. Any exceptions noted will be documented and set to the side for review later on.

Since the audit was requested there has been an avalanche of resistance from the democrats. Innocent people don’t resist audits. It would be a massive red flag for any auditor.

The whole thing is being recorded. What exactly do you think cyber ninjas could do to create fraud since that is what you’re concerned about.
    This post is full of lies and dumb points. Congrats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    Name the lie.

And then try to answer the question which of course you ignored.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,480 Posts
    Name the lie.

And then try to answer the question which of course you ignored.
    Innocent people don't resist audits. No one wants to be audited, much less audited by someone who has no clue what they're doing because they're a cyber security firm.

"Nobody is taking their word for anything. "

Yes they are. Because that's what an audit is. If someone filled out a ballot for Biden and slightly colored outside the circle and they say that's invalid but don't for Trump, that's in the report, and you're taking their word for it. What the DOJ is asking is what protections are being put in place to stop this, what oversight from the Government, from the people who're supposed to protect the voters, to stop someone from abusing someone's rights. Is that really a hard question to ask? Is that trying to "meddle" ?

"It would be a massive red flag for any auditor."

Cyber Ninjas are not auditors. They're cyber security people, who're apparently not smart enough to figure out that you can't copy and paste from different font codes or an apostrophe goes all over the place.

But what they do have is this sweet stock photo on their site

I mean if I have to answer your question, you're not thinking hard enough. They could easily manipulate results to favor Trump with little oversight. That's what the DOJ wants to make sure, that there is oversight. Kind of silly to complain about the DOJ "meddling" in an audit when they just want to make sure someone is watching the Auditors making sure they don't break any laws. Why would an innocent auditor protest to someone watching them do their work?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zitothebrave For This Useful Post:

goldfly (05-07-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Innocent people don't resist audits. No one wants to be audited, much less audited by someone who has no clue what they're doing because they're a cyber security firm.

"Nobody is taking their word for anything. "

Yes they are. Because that's what an audit is. If someone filled out a ballot for Biden and slightly colored outside the circle and they say that's invalid but don't for Trump, that's in the report, and you're taking their word for it. What the DOJ is asking is what protections are being put in place to stop this, what oversight from the Government, from the people who're supposed to protect the voters, to stop someone from abusing someone's rights. Is that really a hard question to ask? Is that trying to "meddle" ?

"It would be a massive red flag for any auditor."

Cyber Ninjas are not auditors. They're cyber security people, who're apparently not smart enough to figure out that you can't copy and paste from different font codes or an apostrophe goes all over the place.

But what they do have is this sweet stock photo on their site

I mean if I have to answer your question, you're not thinking hard enough. They could easily manipulate results to favor Trump with little oversight. That's what the DOJ wants to make sure, that there is oversight. Kind of silly to complain about the DOJ "meddling" in an audit when they just want to make sure someone is watching the Auditors making sure they don't break any laws. Why would an innocent auditor protest to someone watching them do their work?
    For starters, you realize this audit is a forensic audit right? And not just a recount. That is why cyber ninjas was selected.

Not wanting to be audited and sinking tens of thousands of dollars and a hundred lawyers to stop it from happening are two completely different things.

Again, any exception is noted and will be set to the side for any review. So it then goes back to the original question. How will fraud be manufactured if their finding will be subject to countless reviews?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Anyone familiar with the federal government, the DoJ, or a significant chunk of the current civil rights movement can justifiably doubt their motives in this instance.

Anyone familiar with the recent claims of election fraud, the many, many, shysters and con artists involved, or the complete fabrication of accusations we've seen several times over the past 6 months can justifiably doubt the honesty and competence of the auditors.

The people you guys are defending are not worthy of your loyalty.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaw For This Useful Post:

Oklahomahawk (05-06-2021), Tapate50 (05-06-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    Anyone familiar with the federal government, the DoJ, or a significant chunk of the current civil rights movement can justifiably doubt their motives in this instance.

Anyone familiar with the recent claims of election fraud, the many, many, shysters and con artists involved, or the complete fabrication of accusations we've seen several times over the past 6 months can justifiably doubt the honesty and competence of the auditors.

The people you guys are defending are not worthy of your loyalty.
    From the beginning I’ve said I wanted audits as the change in participation period over period and amongst peer groups raises red flags. This process could have all been done months ago and the country would have been better for it.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    From the beginning I’ve said I wanted audits as the change in participation period over period and amongst peer groups raises red flags. This process could have all been done months ago and the country would have been better for it.
    Dude, the Dems called for this for 4 long years (because they lost in 2016) but were insulted, cursed at, called snowflakes, were told to **** their feelings, and so on. Why didn't the Repubs care because they thought they had it sewed up in 2020. I am 100% for free and fair elections where the people decide, all the people. You guys are literally using the Dems 2016-2020 playbook for the stuff you're claiming while Repub state legislatures are gerrymandering, "cleansing voter rolls, mostly those who just happen to vote D and getting ready to retake Congress in 2022 by hook or by crook". I know the left leaning part of the media is effed up, I'm not arguing that, but the right wing side of it is effed up too. How can they stay relevant given they are so full of ****? By claiming the election was stolen, by blaming the Dems for everything, by trying to portray themselves as the white knights of society. There's a reason why NO court took Trump and his followers' lawsuits seriously. It's because they didn't have any ****ing evidence. The bull**** on Fox, Newsmax, etc., showing boxes and bags with supposed "tainted ballots" is there to keep the faithful minions in line. If they had possessed any actual evidence at least one or two courts would have actually listened to them. The fact is the DIDN'T.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Dude, the Dems called for this for 4 long years (because they lost in 2016) but were insulted, cursed at, called snowflakes, were told to **** their feelings, and so on. Why didn't the Repubs care because they thought they had it sewed up in 2020. I am 100% for free and fair elections where the people decide, all the people. You guys are literally using the Dems 2016-2020 playbook for the stuff you're claiming while Repub state legislatures are gerrymandering, "cleansing voter rolls, mostly those who just happen to vote D and getting ready to retake Congress in 2022 by hook or by crook". I know the left leaning part of the media is effed up, I'm not arguing that, but the right wing side of it is effed up too. How can they stay relevant given they are so full of ****? By claiming the election was stolen, by blaming the Dems for everything, by trying to portray themselves as the white knights of society. There's a reason why NO court took Trump and his followers' lawsuits seriously. It's because they didn't have any ****ing evidence. The bull**** on Fox, Newsmax, etc., showing boxes and bags with supposed "tainted ballots" is there to keep the faithful minions in line. If they had possessed any actual evidence at least one or two courts would have actually listened to them. The fact is the DIDN'T.
    Democrats asked for election audits for 2016? Do you have any links?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Democrats asked for election audits for 2016? Do you have any links?
    Really? That's your only response? Dude I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything like that. I would love for our electoral system to be fixed so that all votes count but Repubs don't want that any more than Dems do, probably even less. Also, while I'm definitely NOT one of those "let's tear up the Constitution" guys we really do need to do something about the electoral college, not destroy it or make it into a joke, but right now all Americans' votes do no matter. We need to do something to make it more equitable for all Americans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    Really? That's your only response? Dude I'm not trying to be mean to you or anything like that. I would love for our electoral system to be fixed so that all votes count but Repubs don't want that any more than Dems do, probably even less. Also, while I'm definitely NOT one of those "let's tear up the Constitution" guys we really do need to do something about the electoral college, not destroy it or make it into a joke, but right now all Americans' votes do no matter. We need to do something to make it more equitable for all Americans.
    You said the dems did this after 2016 and I asked if you have any links that shows they wanted an audit.

What I do remember the dems do is run with an opposition research piece that was proven early to be a lie and spend 4 years saying trump was illegitimate. Unless you think that’s the same thing as requesting a formal audit then I’m not sure what your original point was.

Every vote does count. It’s just for the legislative branch primarily. And then of course local elections are far more important than federal.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    You said the dems did this after 2016 and I asked if you have any links that shows they wanted an audit.

What I do remember the dems do is run with an opposition research piece that was proven early to be a lie and spend 4 years saying trump was illegitimate. Unless you think that’s the same thing as requesting a formal audit then I’m not sure what your original point was.

Every vote does count. It’s just for the legislative branch primarily. And then of course local elections are far more important than federal.
    I don't know if the Dems asked for a formal audit in 2016. I do know they whined and complained and blamed anybody and everybody except themselves for failing to get the votes out for Hillary. That's what I was talking about.

So, if you or I were running a forensic audit company (ninjas or just regular people) and somebody offered us a large amount of money to find "issues" real or imagined what do you think we would probably at least be tempted to do?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

Jaw (05-06-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    I don't know if the Dems asked for a formal audit in 2016. I do know they whined and complained and blamed anybody and everybody except themselves for failing to get the votes out for Hillary. That's what I was talking about.

So, if you or I were running a forensic audit company (ninjas or just regular people) and somebody offered us a large amount of money to find "issues" real or imagined what do you think we would probably at least be tempted to do?
    There is no creating fraud. You set agreed upon guidelines for what consists of fraud and then if you find evidence to support those guidelines were broken you investigate further to determine if there is a legitimate reason. Most exceptions are explained away as innocent mistakes and no indicative of fraud. I’d suspect they will be the case in this audit as well.

The egregious examples of fraud don’t get created by an auditor. That’s impossible and I’m sorry just not an informed rational take on the process.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,544 Posts
    There is no creating fraud. You set agreed upon guidelines for what consists of fraud and then if you find evidence to support those guidelines were broken you investigate further to determine if there is a legitimate reason. Most exceptions are explained away as innocent mistakes and no indicative of fraud. I’d suspect they will be the case in this audit as well.

The egregious examples of fraud don’t get created by an auditor. That’s impossible and I’m sorry just not an informed rational take on the process.
    My informed rational take is that what the GOP have done in Maricopa and elsewhere is an orchestrated campaign to undermine public confidence that credibly accused creepy joe is our legitimate president, having won a free and fair election. A campaign that will down in history as the BIG LIE.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 05-06-2021 at 08:14 AM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    My informed rational take is that what the GOP have done in Maricopa and elsewhere is an orchestrated campaign to undermine public confidence that credibly accused creepy joe is our legitimate president, having won a free and fair election.
    If that is the case and the report comes back with no fraud then it blows up in their face terribly.

How is that a good strategy.

A report is being produced. The chips will all be on the table.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,544 Posts
    If that is the case and the report comes back with no fraud then it blows up in their face terribly.

How is that a good strategy.

A report is being produced. The chips will all be on the table.
    Just because it is a horrible strategy that constantly blows up in their face doesn't mean it isn't a bad thing for the country. The BIG LIE is something that is extremely corrosive to our constitutional dispensation.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."