Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post
    We know...there is a separate justice system for whites, rich blacks, and no justice system for average African Americans. That's what I have learned my 30 years on this earth.
    I see you've learned ignorance.
    "Yes, I did think Aldrich was good UNTIL I SAW HIM PLAY. "- thethe

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post
    Yup that's why I rolled my eyes when the white media was so shocked during the Trayvon Martin case that black families had to have a special talk with their sons. We are not equal!!!! There are a separate set of rules that black people must live by no matter if we have a black president.

Fine some people don't want to label that cop a killer....then release his name and do an investigation!!! Because we all know if it was a black cop who shot a white kid that cops info would be all over the place the same night.

Hey I grew up in an upper middle class white community with only 5 blacks in my graduating class. I know not all white people are racist or gunning for black people. But there is a little thing called white privilege....I just wish some people would admit it and look at things from the other side.
    I just wish you would quit the woah is me. I grew up poorer than probably anyone on here. Still have never been given a dime. Were there scholarships for me?

How much have you followed this case? There are several departments investigating. You know it takes more than 4 days, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post
    I just wish you would quit the woah is me. I grew up poorer than probably anyone on here. Still have never been given a dime. Were there scholarships for me?

How much have you followed this case? There are several departments investigating. You know it takes more than 4 days, right?
    Apparently our white skin allowed us to get into college and get a useful education. At the same time our white skin made us work harder and learn at our jobs to the point where we are better off than what our parents were.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Considering 3 separate witnesses saying the same thing, he got shot in cold blood and from behind and when he had his hands up, a lot more shots fired, right there is murder. What is troubling is that police is trying to cover it up and that is not going to happen this time.
    There is one kid I've heard make a statement. The same one that was reportedly stole from the QT store with. You think he has incentive to lie?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAJAH25 View Post
    evidence of complete and utter stupidity by certain black folk
    Kanye is actually probably worlds more intelligent than you.
    And there are stupid ass white people in the media, too. Honey Boo Boo, anyone? How embarrassing is that?
    Again, you have point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Anyone can better their lives if they are willing to put in the effort. Some would rather blame the system (while benefiting from it) than try harder.
    It is much much much harder for some to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps!!!" than others.
    I grew up far from rich, parents living paycheck to paycheck, poorer than all of my friends, never been given anything. And I still know my circumstances have been a lot better than a large majority of black people's growing up, and I definitely had advantages that they didn't. Because I'm not a blind, ignorant moron.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (08-14-2014), goldfly (08-15-2014), jpx7 (08-15-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post
    I see you've learned ignorance.
    You're among the most ignorant on this board, especially when it comes to this. I guess you learned it much earlier?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-15-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Apparently our white skin allowed us to get into college and get a useful education. At the same time our white skin made us work harder and learn at our jobs to the point where we are better off than what our parents were.
    Yup, there's no white privilege in this country huh?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    It is much much much harder for some to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps!!!" than others.
    I grew up far from rich, parents living paycheck to paycheck, poorer than all of my friends, never been given anything. And I still know my circumstances have been a lot better than a large majority of black people's growing up, and I definitely had advantages that they didn't. Because I'm not a blind, ignorant moron.
    Whose fault is it that those black children may have no grown up without a father in the house? Whose fault is it that many of them didn't have anyone stress the importance of education? Whose fault is it that some of them make the wrong choices with who to hang out with.

its always the same story. Everyones fault but their own. Its pathetic.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Yup, there's no white privilege in this country huh?
    I see rich successful black people all the time at work. Why could they do it and not others?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Whose fault is it that those black children may have no grown up without a father in the house? Whose fault is it that many of them didn't have anyone stress the importance of education? Whose fault is it that some of them make the wrong choices with who to hang out with.

its always the same story. Everyones fault but their own. Its pathetic.
    Certainly not the child's fault, you ****ing moron.
    You think it's easy to bounce back from that in life when that **** happens, repeatedly, to a CHILD? It's a lot more difficult than it was for you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-15-2014), jpx7 (08-15-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    I see rich successful black people all the time at work. Why could they do it and not others?
    Jesus christ, you are really ****ing stupid right now. I mean, goddamn. Do you think before you type?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Certainly not the child's fault, you ****ing moron.
    You think it's easy to bounce back from that in life when that **** happens, repeatedly, to a CHILD? It's a lot more difficult than it was for you.
    So young and so ignorant. So its not the black communities fault that they have failed that child. Its the systems (white peoples) fault?

Sure thing, you believe that.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Jesus christ, you are really ****ing stupid right now. I mean, goddamn. Do you think before you type?
    Excellent response.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    So young and so ignorant. So its not the black communities fault that they have failed that child. Its the systems (white peoples) fault?

Sure thing, you believe that.
    You are so. ****ing. stupid.
    There's plenty of blame to go around. Why are some black communities the way they are? Is it partially their fault? Sure. Is it partially a long line of events and years and years of being given absolute ****? Absolutely. The problem is far more complex than "they just aren't trying hard enough!!!"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yeezus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Excellent response.
    That dumbass statement is not worth a good response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    You are so. ****ing. stupid.
    There's plenty of blame to go around. Why are some black communities the way they are? Is it partially their fault? Sure. Is it partially a long line of events and years and years of being given absolute ****? Absolutely. The problem is far more complex than "they just aren't trying hard enough!!!"
    Bill Cosby once said:

“We, as black folks, have to do a better job,” he stated. “We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.”

“They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk….You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.”

You think this is something that we are making up. Black people don't have it easy but they make it HARDER on themselves.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    That dumbass statement is not worth a good response.
    Oh so somehow these rich successful black peopel lucked into their jobs? They didn't face any hardship? They woke up one day with great jobs?

Sure, I understand now. They must be superhuman to get where they are.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Spring Training Invitee
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Kanye is actually probably worlds more intelligent than you.
    And there are stupid ass white people in the media, too. Honey Boo Boo, anyone? How embarrassing is that?
    Again, you have point.
    You can be intelligent and have utterly stupid opinions on certain issues. Media is driven by over the top ratings driven opinions. All races included man..

The cycle is deep and the path we are on is not good...at all.

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAJAH25 View Post
    Sounds like a freakin pity party.

Every negative aspect of their lives are blamed on the fact they are black. Its an easy scapegoat.

And thats what America does best. Blame other people. Thats not just a black thing..However, black people feel they have the best alibi and explanation to why their lives are so ****ty. Racism!

People are killed by police all the time. Police officers are also killed all the time. It really seems like police officers are hated more than black people are...isnt that weird? But I have never seen riots for officers killed in the line of duty...

What happens if the kid gets the weapon from the officer and shoots him. Its chalked up as another ****bag killing an innocent police officer...oh well.

Ignorance all around.
    Officers have a difficult, no win job. People don't seem to care these people have families and children to come home to and every stop they make can be the last one. All these people that do not obey cops, put them in difficult spots and then people whine about when cops have to pull a weapon.