Page 523 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 234234735135215225235245255335736231023 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 29630

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    Cajun illustrated my point nicely after you posted this. Also, one need look no further than Twitter or Facebook to see people laughing and saying he got what he deserved. It's pretty sick.
    On FB and Twitter people say their true feelings. It's as sick as the average human mind.

Here's mine: He behaved recklessly and stupidly, putting politics above common sense. Why he was willing to sacrifice himself for OO is beyond me.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    https://deadline.com/2020/07/bryan-c...203000174/amp/

Bryan Cranston had the rona. Fully recovered now.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post

Jack Nicklaus apparently had it, too.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,021 Posts

He ate all the missing children from Wayfair and Pizzagate to gain magical regeneration powers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,021 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    Going there for Labor Day. Really hope it isn't this bad when we go. We'll be driving and staying in Ponce Inlet at my parents place, and that area of FL is not seeing huge spikes currently. So not a huge concern. Obviously I hope it gets better regardless, but it would make me feel easier for my trip if they could see a turn around like AZ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-into-thin-air

Wow the incompetence of this administration is staggering. They actually did work on a national testing plan but chose to drop it because they thought the virus would hit Democrat areas hardest and they could use that to campaign on. Wtf. I have no way of telling if this is true but this should actually qualify as treason. I know the StormTrumpers would deny this even if the Kush admitted it on live tv but holy ****. Anyone involved in doing something like that should be executed.... by guillotine.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    On FB and Twitter people say their true feelings. It's as sick as the average human mind.

Here's mine: He behaved recklessly and stupidly, putting politics above common sense. Why he was willing to sacrifice himself for OO is beyond me.

He played stupid games and won a stupid prize. I feel sorry for people are victims of trafic circumstances or other people, Hermain Cain was literally killed by his own willfully ignorance. If a guy in a burning building insists the building is not on fire and refuses to leave it's not a tragic circumstance. He asked for it and he got it.

But sure, I am the bad guy, not the people who use their power and influence to pass and defend morality laws that victimize innocent people. In the times of slavery he would be the guy saying Slaves are wrong for fighting back because the slave owners were not breaking the law.

On a side note I have never pointed a gun at anyone, tried to kill anyone, or signed up to kill foreigners in their homeland. You cant say that about John McCain. But he is a hero and I am a bad guy for wishing bad upon him. As if a government saying it's okay makes invading and killing people in their country whose only crime is having a different political philosophy a noble thing. The heroes we shouldnbe celebrating from Vietnam is Muhammed Ali. A guy who actually paid a price for refusing to murder people. The heroes are the ones who told the government to go **** themselves when told they were drafted to go murder people.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 07-31-2020 at 01:35 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-into-thin-air

Wow the incompetence of this administration is staggering. They actually did work on a national testing plan but chose to drop it because they thought the virus would hit Democrat areas hardest and they could use that to campaign on. Wtf. I have no way of telling if this is true but this should actually qualify as treason. I know the StormTrumpers would deny this even if the Kush admitted it on live tv but holy ****. Anyone involved in doing something like that should be executed.... by guillotine.

"Worried about the stock market and his reelection prospects, Trump also feared that more testing would only lead to higher case counts and more bad publicity."

testing bad...if we didn't test there wouldn't be so many sick people

"I am your retribution."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    https://www.ajc.com/news/coronavirus...CVE43JOPUAVSY/

Some schools are going to be dealing with something like this.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    sounds like sturg
    doesn't it ?
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,053 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post

His failure to take sensible precautions makes his death less sympathetic but still a sad event. If someone is going 20 over the speed limit, loses control, hits a tree and dies, they are contributed to their death but it doesn't make it a less sad event. It's possible to be compassionate while also remembering that someone contributed to their demise.

One of the better changes the last decade has wrought in me is the realization that people are still people regardless of whether they like you, hate you, agree with you, or disagree with you.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,834 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    His failure to take sensible precautions makes his death less sympathetic but still a sad event. If someone is going 20 over the speed limit, loses control, hits a tree and dies, they are contributed to their death but it doesn't make it a less sad event. It's possible to be compassionate while also remembering that someone contributed to their demise.

One of the better changes the last decade has wrought in me is the realization that people are still people regardless of whether they like you, hate you, agree with you, or disagree with you.
    To this point... I remember when Jose Fernandez died and was found with coke in his system when he crashed his boat.

Goldy replied like this when that was pointed out:

****ing absurd

and **** off to anyone that feels that way

you're really a piece of ****ing ****

Just another example how the left lets politics interfere with their humanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    I wonder what his opinion would be if mine was that he should be sexually assaulted and made into a slave. Would you still value my life? The political opinion that violence should be used on people who have not harmed anyone or are no threat to anyone is not innocent because its a personal belief. Do we need to respect the views of Nazis who think Jews need to be exterminated? Do we need to feel bad when Kim Jong-whatever dies because he is a person?

Jose Fernandez died of his own fault which does make it less tragic. I remember objecting to people trying to say he was a bad person because he did an illegal drug.

I understand the idea that wishing harm on people is bad. I dont wish things on people because I want them to pay for my healthcare. I dont wish bad things on people because I want something or I want them to do something. Those are political opinions. All I ask of people is to leave me the **** alone and let me do what I want with my own damn body in my own damn house. If your politial opinion is that a SWAT team should break in my house in the middle of the night and put me in a cage because I smoke a joint then you arent non-violent towards me. I dont care how many people get together and agree that I dont have the basic right to smoke a joint in my house. I dont ask anyones permission to live my life how I see fit and I never will. I am more than accepting that if I do harm to others I can lose my freedom. Thats fair. I believe in treating people how they treat me and if you or anyones political opinion is that violence should be used on me then I wish the same to them.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 07-31-2020 at 05:49 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,065 Posts
    From a friend's FB post:

My daughter and her fiancé are both ER doctors. He took hydroxychloroquine early on. She did not take it. She got over it very quickly with just a few days of cough and fever. He was hospitalized and also had a few more visits to the ER. He now takes Elliquis for the blood clots he developed in his lungs, which is a life-threatening condition.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Hold up?

What?

Me being angry at people saying he’s just a drug head is in this thread for what reason? Lol

Still **** those people
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    ATLANTA — One of the nation’s largest convention centers will reopen on Monday with “surge beds” to treat COVID-19 patients as critical care units across Georgia remain nearly full, Gov. Brian Kemp announced Friday.

The Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta will begin receiving patients Monday with 60 beds initially and increase to 120 beds if needed, the Republican governor said.

“These additional hospital beds will provide relief to surrounding healthcare facilities while providing top notch care for patients,” Kemp said in a statement.

Kemp spokesman Cody Hall said the facility would be able to take care of sicker patients than when 200 beds were initially set up in part of the mammoth convention center in April and then later dismantled after caring for only a handful of recovering patients who needed low levels of care. New capabilities will include administering oxygen and medication drips to patients. Hall also said staffing will “reflect the level of need for patients that we are seeing.”

https://www.onlineathens.com/news/20...vention-center

"I am your retribution."