Page 61 of 389 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 7764

Thread: January 6th insurrection thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McCann'sCans View Post
    How are we defining 'audit stuff' in this context? The current GOP definition of 'audit' is to conduct a review of the votes that either somehow determines Trump won the election or otherwise reinforces to their voters that elections are a scam. Other traditional forms of audit that are meant to reinforce voter confidence rather than degrade it- hand recounts by county and state elections officials, audits of election machines by certified firms, etc.- have already been conducted.
    Your definition of an audit is comparing one sheet of paper to another with zero regard to the legality of each vote and basic logic and accuracy tests which don’t touch any real ballots.

But it’s ok. We have already learned you are way above your head on this issue.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    For those who prefer a discussion grounded in reality, here is a helpful guide to how audits are conducted in most states most of which involve counting some number of real ballots: https://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...635926066.aspx

Fortunately, it has been proven time and time again that the fears about dead people voting, noncitizens voting, people voting twice, etc. are largely unfounded. Most discrepancies are due to counting errors- like we saw in New Hampshire where the folding machine created counting issues- which can be solved with the audits above. The rare cases of actual fraud typically are in the hundreds each election, are fairly bipartisan, and are effectively meaningless in the outcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    For those who prefer a discussion grounded in reality, here is a helpful guide to how audits are conducted in most states most of which involve counting some number of real ballots: https://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...635926066.aspx

Fortunately, it has been proven time and time again that the fears about dead people voting, noncitizens voting, people voting twice, etc. are largely unfounded. Most discrepancies are due to counting errors- like we saw in New Hampshire where the folding machine created counting issues- which can be solved with the audits above. The rare cases of actual fraud typically are in the hundreds each election, are fairly bipartisan, and are effectively meaningless in the outcome.
    Don’t disappear in a few months when you finally realize.

Let’s ignore the 3k ballots in a Cali empty dorm. Let’s ignore 21k votes in Arizona that can’t be verified if the voter exists or is a citizen. Let’s ignore Fulton county hiring high profiles criminal defense lawyers for the massive discrepancies found in tallied votes and a simple recount (these were the infamous late night State Farm votes).

I know you want people to not believe what their eyes are telling them.

Just like Russian collusion was a fraud
    Just like ccp virus was created in a lab
    Just like Russian bounty story was a fraud

All of these false narratives by the globalist cabal are coming down one by one. Continue to be a mindless sheep that just agrees with whatever the box tells you.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Traditional post-election audits are usually conducted manually by hand counting a portion of the paper records and comparing them to the electronic results produced by an electronic voting machine.

——————

High level auditing pushed by the newest academic that knows absolutely nothing about real life.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,054 Posts
    How are we defining 'audit stuff' in this context? The current GOP definition of 'audit' is to conduct a review of the votes that either somehow determines Trump won the election or otherwise reinforces to their voters that elections are a scam. Other traditional forms of audit that are meant to reinforce voter confidence rather than degrade it- hand recounts by county and state elections officials, audits of election machines by certified firms, etc.- have already been conducted.
    I think we'd be talking about a large scale investigation of multiple states (if not the whole country) looking for fraud or tampering. Something that goes far beyond the ordinary, low level audits.

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by striker42 View Post
    I think we'd be talking about a large-scale investigation of multiple states (if not the whole country) looking for fraud or tampering. Something that goes far beyond the ordinary, low level audits.
    I think you could get bipartisan support on this if there were some sort of discrepancy or reason to do it. In the absence of large-scale irregularities- which even Trump's attorneys didn't allege when they could have in court- it would be like asking for a national investigation looking for evidence of subterranean alien life that is a threat to humans everywhere. We would all get on board with that investigation if there were a reason for it, but it's not an investigation we should conduct just to scare the crap out of everyone by looking for something that we don't have reason to believe exists.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Is not being able produce chain of custody for approx 350k ballots in one state reason to be alarmed?

Of course not if you’re happy with large scale cheating.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Is not being able produce chain of custody for approx 350k ballots in one state reason to be alarmed?

Of course not if you’re happy with large scale cheating.
    As with this and the conspiracy theories that I've never heard of above, I'm confident if they are true they'll be put before the appropriate authorities with the evidence that they've gathered. At that point, I'll share your concern and suggest we have a huge nationwide audit. Until that point, I'll continue to assume it's people like you making things up to scare people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Are you denying the fact that GA has not been able to produce chain of custody records for 350k ballots?

Are you denying that Fulton county hired high profile criminal defense lawyers after auditors found massive discrepancies with the counties ballots and were about to do a more comprehensive forensic audit?

Are you denying that over 21k federal only ballots were submitted in Arizona where the ‘voter’ can’t produce proof of citizenship or existence?

Which of these claims are conspiracies?

I actually need a new conspiracy since all my old ones came true.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Side note: Nothing makes me laugh more than how much the GQP folks like to talk about how everyone else are 'sheep' and how dumb it is. Literally everyone here gets their news from a combination of media coverage and/or people they follow on social media. You aren't sitting in the AZ Audit. I'm not talking to Putin about Russian bounties. If relying on the interpretation of reporting and data to form your opinions makes you a sheep, you are every bit the sheep you believe everyone else to be. You're just following a different shepherd. At least come up with a better insult.

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Are you denying the fact that GA has not been able to produce chain of custody records for 350k ballots?

Are you denying that Fulton county hired high profile criminal defense lawyers after auditors found massive discrepancies with the counties ballots and were about to do a more comprehensive forensic audit?

Are you denying that over 21k federal only ballots were submitted in Arizona where the ‘voter’ can’t produce proof of citizenship or existence?

Which of these claims are conspiracies?

I actually need a new conspiracy since all my old ones came true.
    Please show your work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Please show your work.
    You’re able enough to do this yourself but whatever.

GA chain of custody https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/03/...flaw-counties/

Federal only ballots https://t.me/KellyTownsend/122

Fulton county hiring defense attorneys https://www.times-georgian.com/court...976f7b5b9.html

Fulton county is so innocent they hired white collar criminal defense attorneys and NOT election lawyers
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Side note: Nothing makes me laugh more than how much the GQP folks like to talk about how everyone else are 'sheep' and how dumb it is. Literally everyone here gets their news from a combination of media coverage and/or people they follow on social media. You aren't sitting in the AZ Audit. I'm not talking to Putin about Russian bounties. If relying on the interpretation of reporting and data to form your opinions makes you a sheep, you are every bit the sheep you believe everyone else to be. You're just following a different shepherd. At least come up with a better insult.
    I’m a consumer of independent media and not the massive multi national conglomerates that have gotten almost every big story wrong for the last five years. Those that continue to follow those blatant lies are the sheep. How many big stories must they get wrong before you open your eyes?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    And just to show I don’t only care about swing states how about this one.

I want a full forensic audit for every county in the country.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    You’re able enough to do this yourself but whatever.

GA chain of custody https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/03/...flaw-counties/

Federal only ballots https://t.me/KellyTownsend/122

Fulton county hiring defense attorneys https://www.times-georgian.com/court...976f7b5b9.html

Fulton county is so innocent they hired white collar criminal defense attorneys and NOT election lawyers
    Here is a more recent and specific recap of what is going on in Georgia, particularly the summary bullets at the bottom: https://www.gpb.org/news/2021/05/25/...sentee-ballots

My favorite part is that even the folks in this case in Georgia have no actual accusations of fraud, as has been the case with Trump acolytes all along. They believe that the county mishandled some ballots, but not that any meaningful fraud occurred.

To your last point, if you suddenly believe that hiring defense attorneys infers guilt, boy do I have some news for you about people you worship.

As always, I'm not going to convince you of anything. If you're right, then it will all be proven and you can have your moment in the sun. But we're 7 months out from the election now, and I hope that one day you'll move on.

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    The new UCSB one is a great example of something that would be incredibly easy to prove if it actually happened. I won't hold my breath.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    The new UCSB one is a great example of something that would be incredibly easy to prove if it actually happened. I won't hold my breath.
    You can tell the local and state officials are dying to get to the bottom of it.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Here is a more recent and specific recap of what is going on in Georgia, particularly the summary bullets at the bottom: https://www.gpb.org/news/2021/05/25/...sentee-ballots

My favorite part is that even the folks in this case in Georgia have no actual accusations of fraud, as has been the case with Trump acolytes all along. They believe that the county mishandled some ballots, but not that any meaningful fraud occurred.

To your last point, if you suddenly believe that hiring defense attorneys infers guilt, boy do I have some news for you about people you worship.

As always, I'm not going to convince you of anything. If you're right, then it will all be proven and you can have your moment in the sun. But we're 7 months out from the election now, and I hope that one day you'll move on.
    You still lack any reasonable foundation to understand how auditing works.

You never start with accusations of fraud. You risk assess then you do walkthroughs. Then you test controls and then you perform substantive testing. During that process if you identify causes for concern then you start making a case for fraud.

The State Farm video and now the claim made in the may earring whereby the ballot batches provided were off by 21% from what was recorded in state records is absolutely reason to test further and any auditor would tell you that. Therefore, to make a claim that is no smoke on this issue is either a pure partisan position or one of complete ignorance.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    You still lack any reasonable foundation to understand how auditing works.

You never start with accusations of fraud. You risk assess then you do walkthroughs. Then you test controls and then you perform substantive testing. During that process if you identify causes for concern then you start making a case for fraud.

The State Farm video and now the claim made in the may earring whereby the ballot batches provided were off by 21% from what was recorded in state records is absolutely reason to test further and any auditor would tell you that. Therefore, to make a claim that is no smoke on this issue is either a pure partisan position or one of complete ignorance.
    supposing that is all true and I (royal I) are willing to grant full and complete national audit --- would you (royal you ) be willing to a full and complete investigation into the Jan 6 insurrection ?
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    You can tell the local and state officials are dying to get to the bottom of it.
    Tons of money to be made for an attorney who takes the case on behalf of a big GQP donor. Fame to be had for the brave Republican soldiers who stand up to leftist California. A perfect opportunity for the party to demonstrate that America is rife with fraud and/or to prove that California won't cooperate in an investigation. There are tons of people who would take this up if it were real. Instead, it's been reported by a long-time conspiracy theorist who has routinely questioned if 9/11 happened and if JFK was assasinated. Which makes him a perfectly reliable source for this reporting and for the non sheep among us.