Page 766 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 266666716756764765766767768776816866 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,320 of 22999

Thread: REAL FOOTBALL Thread

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapate50 View Post
    PFF gave him positives for pass blocking. Interesting take.
    That is because our center would help him on every play :)
    "Yes, I did think Aldrich was good UNTIL I SAW HIM PLAY. "- thethe

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    I'd love to set in his brain. "Hey, here's a massive storm that has killed several people today. Let me make a joke about it"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,917 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post
    I'd love to set in his brain. "Hey, here's a massive storm that has killed several people today. Let me make a joke about it"
    Its amazing people can be that stupid. Especially someone who by most accounts is a bright guy.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,481 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chop2chip View Post
    We all know that $ = S

Also I believe the movie Se7en did that, but that made more sense as a use of 7, then what idiot Kap does.

Moron.
    Yeah but the 7 in there is replacing the V as a stylized 2 non-straight line substitute. And that was not the official title either.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    That is because our center would help him on every play :)
    honestly, i love this from you. never change giles.
    actually do...change a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    PFF gave him positives for pass blocking. Interesting take.
    redskins cut him = worst player in the league, obvs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,926 Posts
    Ryan Clady tore his ACL, donezo
    Ivermectin Man

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Comments from pft:

Ravens fans knew that this guy couldn’t block a doorway.

Still didn’t stop Washington from signing him, so thanks again for that compensatory draft pick.

We only used it on Pernell McPhee….

Please Dolphins…. We are desperate for Guard help, but do NOT be tempted. This guy was terrible the past few years! Let the Panthers have him!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Ryan Clady tore his ACL, donezo
    wow, didn't he just miss the whole year not long ago?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    Comments from pft:

Ravens fans knew that this guy couldn’t block a doorway.

Still didn’t stop Washington from signing him, so thanks again for that compensatory draft pick.

We only used it on Pernell McPhee….

Please Dolphins…. We are desperate for Guard help, but do NOT be tempted. This guy was terrible the past few years! Let the Panthers have him!
    dude..PFT commenters are like youtube commenter level. maybe a small step above. heyward is smarter than both site's average commenter.

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    dude..PFT commenters are like youtube commenter level. maybe a small step above. heyward is smarter than both site's average commenter.
    So you believe Chris Chester is good or are you just bored?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,122 Posts
    So you believe Chris Chester is good or are you just bored?
    oh i don't believe he's good.
    but he did grade out as good, and the support for calling him terrible is PFT commenters which usually means the opposite is true.
    yeah i'm bored.

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yeezus View Post
    oh i don't believe he's good.
    but he did grade out as good, and the support for calling him terrible is PFT commenters which usually means the opposite is true.
    yeah i'm bored.
    The subject is to ask anyone that watched Chester play more than a game or 2. He also didn't grade out "good," he graded out as 1.5.

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,041 Posts
    Falcons cutting Prince Shembo after he apparently killed his girlfriend's dog.

What an insufferable piece of ****.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,333 Posts
    Hoping ATL looks at your newly released G for their gaping hole in the OL. Chester could come cheap for the ZBS.
    @vxmcclure23: Veteran guard Chris Chester is signing with the Falcons, I'm told.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,481 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesnumberone View Post
    Falcons cutting Prince Shembo after he apparently killed his girlfriend's dog.

What an insufferable piece of ****.
    What the ****? How is that something a human can do in a normal reaction? He needs help, And needs it bad.

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,041 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    What the ****? How is that something a human can do in a normal reaction? He needs help, And needs it bad.
    He needs to be locked under the jail. He has huge problems. Why I was a little irritated we got him in the first place.

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    The Cowboys are gonna have a lot of options in FA since they are the only team willing to take on guys like Hardy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,481 Posts
    Maybe more than any sport, hope springs eternal before the start of an NFL season.

Figured what's everyone takes on their team?

Falcons offense if it can stay healthy should be really good. Health is the biggest concern. While Ryan has largely been a rock aside from a few injuries, he's obviously the most important and the last few years he's taken a lot of hits behind some terrible OLs. Hopefully now that most of these guys have their sea legs who were younger and some guys like Shraeder stepped up to prove worth, hopefully the positive signs continue and their OL is closer to average then total butt cheeks. Hopefully LG doesn't become a big issue. BLalock was one of the few good Falcons OL though I get scheme issues and so on so forth. Obviously Julio is deadly. One of the most exciting and dangerous weapons in the game. But he's had health issues. Roddy is old. He's got health issues. If Ryan has no one to throw to again like he did 2 years ago things will probably be very bad. Falcons let Harry Douglas go finally, and replaced him with a ton of backup options who're kind of intriguing. Leonard Hankerson obviously sucked in Washington, but how will he do with a great QB and as a 3/4? We don't know. I really like what I've seen from Hardy so far, he's looked good and like he could just take over for Douglas. Hester has some mismatch potential. Falcons utilized him very well last year, best he's been used since 09. Running backs show a lot of potential. Freeman and Coleman both look like very nice steal picks. Antone Smith brings a home run hitting dangerousness from the bench.

Defensively I"m tentatively excited for the Falcons. Start with the bad, William Moore's shoulder. Guy is a great safety but he really has issues staying on the field. Ishmael seemed OK last year, he needs to step up. Hopefully SOuthward is ready for the show now as well. COrners falcons are more than fine. Trufant is one of the best in the game, Alford is a good corner, and Collins hopefully can learn to play under Quinn's style and hopefully stays out of trouble off the field. Depth is a bit of a concern there, but shouldn't be a big issue as all 3 of those guys are young. Linebackers I'd call a mixed bag. Durant if healthy should be a force, Reed should be good, Worrilow back in the middle of a 4-3 I think will be alright. But they all have big questions. I like having Schofield as depth. One the line the Falcons have certainly improved. Hageman should be a force this year as he's more phyiscally mature and playing in a simpler defense. Jackson and Soliai should be solid stuffers. Babs is still a good DT. In run stuffing downs they have the potential to put a lot of weight on the ground. Especially with Grady Jackson who I expect to be Soliai's backup. The defensive end though is still a concern. Obviously Beasley should be a very good rusher, but he's a rookie, will he be Von Miller or JPP? Or will he be someone who needs a little time. Clayborn is not someoen I'm overly excited about. Physically he's got the abilities, but the results should have shown by now and health has been an issue. IF he's healthy he should be a solid compliment. I hope the Falcosn don't intend on burying Biermann as Schofield's backup. He's such a valuable weapon for multi-purpose attacks. THem resigning him even for cheap is a good sign though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Maybe more than any sport, hope springs eternal before the start of an NFL season.

Figured what's everyone takes on their team?

Falcons offense if it can stay healthy should be really good. Health is the biggest concern. While Ryan has largely been a rock aside from a few injuries, he's obviously the most important and the last few years he's taken a lot of hits behind some terrible OLs. Hopefully now that most of these guys have their sea legs who were younger and some guys like Shraeder stepped up to prove worth, hopefully the positive signs continue and their OL is closer to average then total butt cheeks. Hopefully LG doesn't become a big issue. BLalock was one of the few good Falcons OL though I get scheme issues and so on so forth. Obviously Julio is deadly. One of the most exciting and dangerous weapons in the game. But he's had health issues. Roddy is old. He's got health issues. If Ryan has no one to throw to again like he did 2 years ago things will probably be very bad. Falcons let Harry Douglas go finally, and replaced him with a ton of backup options who're kind of intriguing. Leonard Hankerson obviously sucked in Washington, but how will he do with a great QB and as a 3/4? We don't know. I really like what I've seen from Hardy so far, he's looked good and like he could just take over for Douglas. Hester has some mismatch potential. Falcons utilized him very well last year, best he's been used since 09. Running backs show a lot of potential. Freeman and Coleman both look like very nice steal picks. Antone Smith brings a home run hitting dangerousness from the bench.

Defensively I"m tentatively excited for the Falcons. Start with the bad, William Moore's shoulder. Guy is a great safety but he really has issues staying on the field. Ishmael seemed OK last year, he needs to step up. Hopefully SOuthward is ready for the show now as well. COrners falcons are more than fine. Trufant is one of the best in the game, Alford is a good corner, and Collins hopefully can learn to play under Quinn's style and hopefully stays out of trouble off the field. Depth is a bit of a concern there, but shouldn't be a big issue as all 3 of those guys are young. Linebackers I'd call a mixed bag. Durant if healthy should be a force, Reed should be good, Worrilow back in the middle of a 4-3 I think will be alright. But they all have big questions. I like having Schofield as depth. One the line the Falcons have certainly improved. Hageman should be a force this year as he's more phyiscally mature and playing in a simpler defense. Jackson and Soliai should be solid stuffers. Babs is still a good DT. In run stuffing downs they have the potential to put a lot of weight on the ground. Especially with Grady Jackson who I expect to be Soliai's backup. The defensive end though is still a concern. Obviously Beasley should be a very good rusher, but he's a rookie, will he be Von Miller or JPP? Or will he be someone who needs a little time. Clayborn is not someoen I'm overly excited about. Physically he's got the abilities, but the results should have shown by now and health has been an issue. IF he's healthy he should be a solid compliment. I hope the Falcosn don't intend on burying Biermann as Schofield's backup. He's such a valuable weapon for multi-purpose attacks. THem resigning him even for cheap is a good sign though.
    Southward had a procedure on his knee...with a position switch I doubt he plays early this season. I like the moves we made. No long term crippling deals and still well under the cap. We have major pieces in place at positions of scarcity and they are getting paid for the most part. I like it all so far. Moves generally praised throughout the draft\pundit community make me "feel" like we are moving in the right direction. Optimistic on the D...can't get much worse and as long as Durant\Reed stay healthy, we should be pretty decent.
    Ivermectin Man