Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,476 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Lol

You think it's better that he said

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    This person has 1.5m followers

Na, that piece of **** praising an even bigger piece of **** that died

Only has 781k followers

But I agree, he shouldn’t be lifting up the likes of rush who only made this country worse
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    Na, that piece of **** praising an even bigger piece of **** that died

Only has 781k followers

But I agree, he shouldn’t be lifting up the likes of rush who only made this country worse
    Living life only looking backwards and being filled with hate is a pretty clear indicator on why you're so miserable and scared about everything

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Yeah, totally terrified man. Nailed it like usual

I’m glad you have a new made up scenario in your about me to go off of though

Btw, your idiot boy is “living in the past”
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Lol

You think it's better that he said

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
    Yes. What trump said is an accurate depiction.

You’re just an idiot who believes what the propoganda machine tells you.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,476 Posts
    Yes. What trump said is an accurate depiction.

You’re just an idiot who believes what the propoganda machine tells you.
    Holy ****. You're ****ing a ****ing moron.

On the board in the clip you shared it says "Common disinfectants (Bleach and Isopropyl Alcohol)"

Bleach, or as it's known by it's sciency name Sodium Hypochlorite, is a chlorinated cleaner which features the following symptoms of constant exposure.

Coughing from the fumes
    Delirium
    Irritation, blistering and burning when put on the skin
    Stomach and abdominal pain if ingested

The fumes are so bad they can wreck you, but you should put it in your lungs.

https://www.labroots.com/trending/vi...allowed-bleach

"Despite being over 92% water, the active ingredient in bleach, sodium hypochlorite, is highly corrosive to organic tissue. While it comes diluted from the store, it can still be powerful enough to cause burns and skin irritation. When you get bleach on your hand, you can just wipe it off since it doesn't stay there for very long. But if you swallowed bleach, it would remain in the stomach for a while, and here in lies the problem"

So I mean I don't think you'd want to "inject" bleach or huffing it into your lungs.

Let's talk isopropyl alcohol. The much milder of the 2. It can irritate and burn the skin and eyes. So while not huffing poison like bleach, it is still incredibly uncomfortable.

All that aside, all these things ignore what a virus does. Because cleaning your lungs and throat is great, but that doesn't stop the cells that have infected that aren't in your lungs and throat and so on. You know, like how viruses work. I feel like someone who watched Osmosis Jones would have a better basic understanding of cell impact from disease than you.

The owner of Lysol had to issue a statement telling people not to inject lysol

https://apnews.com/article/2fa0dd7e5...e5300f41fd0acb

But yeah what Trump said is an accurate depiction.

Clown.

You should throw your computer into the Hudson with your phone, tablet, etc. and go cut your cable line. You're too stupid to have internet access.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Where does trump say bleach?

You have lost all semblance of being a rational human being. He was literally talking about the UV light treatment immediately proceeding the big bad word you bolded. You know, the treatment that now looks to be incredibly effective.

You’re absolutely lost. Your awful pro criminal ideology is poison. You should just never leave the house and leave governing to the adults. Go lose another customer service job at Verizon you parasite.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,476 Posts
    Where does trump say bleach?

You have lost all semblance of being a rational human being. He was literally talking about the UV light treatment immediately proceeding the big bad word you bolded. You know, the treatment that now looks to be incredibly effective.

You’re absolutely lost. Your awful pro criminal ideology is poison. You should just never leave the house and leave governing to the adults. Go lose another customer service job at Verizon you parasite.
    It says it on the ****ing board you ignorant twat. He then says "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute" what disinfectants were listed on the board?

I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't be making the argument you're attempting to make. He LITERALLY sait

See the first word, and? what that means 'used to connect words of the same part of speech, clauses, or sentences, that are to be taken jointly"

So yeah what the **** does UV have to do with injecting poison into your body? Would you shoot up lysol? As someon who seems to be willing to die on this hill would you inject blach or isopropyl alcohol into your veins? Would you huff bleach like Charlie Kelly?

You have a lot of ****ing balls saying I'm lost and my "pro-criminal" ideology is poison while you're saying it's fine to inject poison.

Again, throw your electronics into the sea and cut the cable line to your house. You're too stupid to have internet access.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    The left has to add words and mind read in order to try to make a point.

It’s laughable how pathetic you are.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    But the word bleach was on the tv screen for a second when trump started to talk!!!

Had nothing to do with an earlier presentation regarding best practices to prevent the spread.

I guess I shouldn’t be shocked that a pro criminal loser who can’t keep a job at Verizon could see this the wrong way. Idiot.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,476 Posts
    It was part of th epresentation for which he based his conclusion off of.

You're such a loser. You must have huffed bleach because you're dumber than a brick.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and cut yourself off from society. The world is a better place without you having free reign to say every dumb thought that pops into your head.

You're so childish that you have to bring up a job I was fired from over 10 years ago. A job I didn't enjoy. But you're so freaking dumb and shallow. You're actually a disgusting human being.

Again, throw all your electronics into the sea and cut your cable. You're too dumb to internet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Again, making things up to push a lie. This was yet another hoax from the CCPs propoganda machine that you ate up like a stupid sheep.

Fitting for the idiots you support and have become.

Go push your pro criminal communist ideas elsewhere loser.
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,831 Posts
    I don't think the guy getting fired from a part time job should be making intelligence assessments on others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,476 Posts
    I didn't amke anything up. You're just too stupid to pay attention. He literally said injecting disinfectants. Those were words out of his mouth. You're an idiot. Do the world a favor and never talk to another person again.

Throw all your electronics into the sea, cut your cable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    I don't think the guy getting fired from a part time job should be making intelligence assessments on others
    I’m sure Zito could get a degree in mathematics and a cpa certificate while getting a great job on Long Island that can support a family in one of the more expensive areas in the country.

Because he is so much smarter than me.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I didn't amke anything up. You're just too stupid to pay attention. He literally said injecting disinfectants. Those were words out of his mouth. You're an idiot. Do the world a favor and never talk to another person again.

Throw all your electronics into the sea, cut your cable.
    And what was he talking about right before those words were said?

I didn’t even think you were this stupid. I was wrong.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,476 Posts
    What guy was fired from a part time job here?

WOuld you inject bleach or isopropyl alcohol into your veins? If you say no, then just admit thethe is a ****ing moron. If you say yes, then you're a ****ing moron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,476 Posts
    And what was he talking about right before those words were said?

I didn’t even think you were this stupid. I was wrong.
    UV DOESN'T MATTER.TRUMP TOLD PEOPLE TO INJECT DISINFECTANTS

Stop trying to move the goalposts. Throw your electronics into the ocean, cut your cable.