Page 997 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 497897947987995996997998999100710471097 ... LastLast
Results 19,921 to 19,940 of 29630

Thread: The Coronavirus, not the beer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    CITE YOUR SOURCES
    internet rando

of course sturg would never spread anti-vaxx deza...even by accident...after all he gave his "blessings" to other people in his family when they decided to take it
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-09-2021 at 06:57 PM.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    internet rando

of course sturg would never spread anti-vaxx deza...even by accident...after all he gave his "blessings" to other people in his family when they decided to take it
    May i have your blessing, Don Corleone
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,907 Posts
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    May i have your blessing, Don Corleone
    Now you come to me...after all these years...

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    It ain't about public health, yall

If the lecturer says its so, we know for certain it isnt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    Have we discussed any externalities of small businesses getting crushed by segregating a huge portion of society?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Have we discussed any externalities of small businesses getting crushed by segregating a huge portion of society?
    No. But it has always seemed to me that interventions such as vaccines, high frequency testing and masks are very low cost alternatives compared to lockdowns. Those who have opposed those low cost interventions have (whether advertently or not) helped produced outcomes that have hurt many small businesses.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    CITE YOUR SOURCES
    https://www.cruiselawnews.com/2021/0...ests-infected/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    No. But it has always seemed to me that interventions such as vaccines, high frequency testing and masks are very low cost alternatives compared to lockdowns. Those who have opposed those low cost interventions have (whether advertently or not) helped produced outcomes that have hurt many small businesses.
    Right. How many people don't go to a concert bc they don't want to wear a mask. Or a gym. Or a restaurant. Or thousands others.

Now let's add the further burden of forcing people to get a shot they clearly don't want.

Those businesses get rekt

Your inevitable endgame here is to force it on people. You know it. I know it. You're firmly in the "show us your papers" future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    Any externalities to the massive spike in despair deaths?

And externalities to robbing children of a normal life bc a bunch of fat old tyrants are scared?

Any externalities to lighting our dollar fire in order to strive for a zero covid Australia paradise?

Talking to academics is like talking to a first grader... But at least the first grader doesn't have his entire worldview spoofed to him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Any externalities to the massive spike in despair deaths?

And externalities to robbing children of a normal life bc a bunch of fat old tyrants are scared?

Any externalities to lighting our dollar fire in order to strive for a zero covid Australia paradise?

Talking to academics is like talking to a first grader... But at least the first grader doesn't have his entire worldview spoofed to him
    I'll point out that the New Orleans Jazz Festival just cancelled. “As a result of the current exponential growth of new COVID cases in the New Orleans and the region and the ongoing public health emergency, we must sadly announce that the 2021 edition of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival presented by Shell, scheduled to take place October 8 -17, 2021, will not occur as planned,” a statement via the festival’s Twitter account read.

I'm sure the organizers would have preferred to hold the event. But it made decision to do so given conditions in Louisiana. Lots of small businesses and musicians were hurt. If more people had gotten vaccinated and taken other low cost measures to reduce the spread of the virus this would not have happened.

There are many other similar cancellations or reduced participation in various events that have similarly been harmful to small businesses. And some of that harm could be reduced by more people getting vaccinated or wearing a mask.

Another example is the New York Auto Show, which was also cancelled. No one told the organizers to cancel. They simply felt they had to. "At the onset of planning for the August show, we were increasingly excited at the prospect of hosting the event as the number of vaccinations in New York continued to climb and mask-wearing reduced the spread in the city. All signs were positive, and the show was coming together stronger than ever, but today is a different story," the organizers said in a statement.

A lot of small businesses benefit from events like the New York Auto Show and the New Orleans Jazz Festival.

So I would say that the people who have not taken this virus seriously have contributed to a lot of harm to small businesses. It is part of their legacy. Helping to spread the virus and causing harm. It is quite a legacy. They are committing suicide by covid and causing a lot of collateral damage to small businesses and other innocent bystanders in the process.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-09-2021 at 09:00 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    Your assumption that vaccines would have stopped any of this spread is as usual wrong. We are seeing in SF with nearly 80% vaccinated they are at highs in cases.

You're going to be in this endless zero covid goal that will never happen. But it will give your team a constant excuse to impose restrictions on free people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    When the people reject your generous inflated fiat offer (**** future generations), can you go ahead and admit you will called for government forced vaccines and passports?

This is obviously where this is headed. Let it be known you are on the "show us your papers" team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Your assumption that vaccines would have stopped any of this spread is as usual wrong. We are seeing in SF with nearly 80% vaccinated they are at highs in cases.

You're going to be in this endless zero covid goal that will never happen. But it will give your team a constant excuse to impose restrictions on free people.
    It is not in dispute that the vaccines reduce spread and reduce serious disease and deaths by a lot. The more people who get vaccinated, the better it is for all of us, including these small businesses you claim are so near and dear to your heart.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. The vaccines are not perfect. But the more people get vaccinated, the better it will be for all of us, including small businesses.

Get your shot. Do it for those small businesses you claim to care so much about.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-09-2021 at 09:08 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    Meanwhile, the ladys fully vaccinated office had an outbreak. She has some minor symptoms. Those vaccines sure are amazing..

This might be it for me, yall!

(I can die peacefully knowing you all will cheer with the told ya so stories. Tell them my story and make it real juicy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    Oh man all those Iowa kids are goners without their unpenetrable face muzzles. RIP in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    Meanwhile, the ladys fully vaccinated office had an outbreak. She has some minor symptoms. Those vaccines sure are amazing..

This might be it for me, yall!

(I can die peacefully knowing you all will cheer with the told ya so stories. Tell them my story and make it real juicy)
    oh and lay off the anti-vaxx deza from those internet randos...it's not good for anyone

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    oh and lay off the anti-vaxx deza from those internet randos...it's not good for anyone
    You mean the CDC?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,543 Posts
    You mean the CDC?
    if the CDC is pushing anti-vaxx deza, then yes you should pass on it rather than pass it on

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    I've been telling you ignore those clowns for a year and a half. Glad you've caught up the the rest of us