Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: HRC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Hillary showed last night and this morning that she was the one who didn't have the personality to be president. Crying so uncontrollably that she had to send Podesta out to address her supporters. Sounds like Huma had to make the phone call for her too. Also shows just how self centered she is. Only thing she cared about was her lasting legacy.
    thank you weso1!

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    As I gave the offer to Lauren Cohan aftee Glenn's death, I am here to comfort Huma Abedin.
    Outclassing the President-elect. I knew there was a reason I was considering paying my dues again.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    Hillary showed last night and this morning that she was the one who didn't have the personality to be president. Crying so uncontrollably that she had to send Podesta out to address her supporters. Sounds like Huma had to make the phone call for her too. Also shows just how self centered she is. Only thing she cared about was her lasting legacy.
    She and the DNC have been projecting (in the psychological sense) the entire time. And the media (and 50% of the public have just been lapping it up).

Playing the Waiting Game keithlaw's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    294 Posts
    Cunt was crying because she knows she's going to die in prison just like she deserves

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    As I gave the offer to Lauren Cohan aftee Glenn's death, I am here to comfort Huma Abedin.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Obviously proving women don't have the temperament to be President

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    CNN Politics Verified account
    ‏@CNNPolitics

BREAKING: Trump will not pursue further investigations of Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Conway says

Sam Stein ‏@samsteinhp 15m15 minutes ago

if Trump believes he dictates which cases his AG won’t take, he must believe he dictates the ones they do.

which leads to dark outcomes
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    ‏@CNNPolitics

BREAKING: Trump will not pursue further investigations of Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Conway says

if Trump believes he dictates which cases his AG won’t take, he must believe he dictates the ones they do.

Taking a page from Obama's book. I wonder how many pages he really is going to take from Obama's presidency.

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    ‏@CNNPolitics

Wait, now we're spinning Trump not pushing to imprison his political foe as ominous? Even I think we're going too far on this one, and I'm pretty sure I've all but called Trump literally Hitler at various times.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mqt For This Useful Post:

BedellBrave (11-22-2016), chop2chip (11-22-2016), Jaw (11-22-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    just an interesting development / point of conversation.

Read somewhere this morning it would be to the public and her personal / political advantage if they went ahead investigated and charged her as promised.
    That way she would get her day in court.

I remember the Saturday Night Massacre making the second tweet pertinent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Like it or not Trump is showing he's willing to play to the center and not just feed into the most rabid section of his voting base. And this is coming from someone that would love to see the Clinton's locked up

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Like it or not Trump is showing he's willing to play to the center and not just feed into the most rabid section of his voting base. And this is coming from someone that would love to see the Clinton's locked up
    Not that you're necessarily wrong here, but what decision or appointment that he's made so far is playing to the center?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Not that you're necessarily wrong here, but what decision or appointment that he's made so far is playing to the center?
    Not as much the appointments as the policy positions on climate change, obamacare and the Clinton investigation. Hell, even the softening on illegal immigration is an olive branch to the center left.

I wish he wasn't doing it but I understand why. It's clearly an attempt to be more uniting at least in the beginning of his first term. I do suspect he'll move back to his base policies that won him the election if he's reelected.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Conservatives have argued since January these are his base policies.

Yet another reason this election has been so confounding.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    Wait, now we're spinning Trump not pushing to imprison his political foe as ominous? Even I think we're going too far on this one, and I'm pretty sure I've all but called Trump literally Hitler at various times.

mqt, I hope you weren't surprised.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Bannon as chief strategist. Secure borders, huge infrastructure program, tariff reform, social libertarian, increasing the middle class, tough on ISIS and Iran, quasi-isolationist. All pretty moderate ideas.
    thank you weso1!

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Those in the black community who are religious thinks Democrats use us for voting only and tell us what we need to hear to they will vote for them. They are strictly religious, you can google Illinois Black Caucus the biggest and most influential and the problems they brought to the plate. The Black Caucus want to stop this and the owner of BET is willing to work with Trump because he was not too happy with Obama promises. He wants more jobs and more focus in the black community. Trump can bury the Democrats if he can pull this off.

Obama can focus on the black community when he is out but he is in for a rude awakening because the first thing they'll ask "Where were you when we needed you, busy trying to get your legacy?"

This is going to be interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I don't see how not prosecuting Clinton has anything to do with "playing to the center", but I do think it's a smart move to save his bullets, so to speak. If he really wants to make transformational policy changes towards immigration, Muslims, etc., it would be wise to not get bogged down in a messy Clinton trial that could weaken his position on everything else he plans to do. In the end, it's not very important.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Bannon as chief strategist. Secure borders, huge infrastructure program, tariff reform, social libertarian, increasing the middle class, tough on ISIS and Iran, quasi-isolationist. All pretty moderate ideas.
    You forgot re-establishing that White Christian (non-Jewish) society is the dominant and pre-eminent social structure.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Those in the black community who are religious thinks Democrats use us for voting only and tell us what we need to hear to they will vote for them. They are strictly religious, you can google Illinois Black Caucus the biggest and most influential and the problems they brought to the plate. The Black Caucus want to stop this and the owner of BET is willing to work with Trump because he was not too happy with Obama promises. He wants more jobs and more focus in the black community. Trump can bury the Democrats if he can pull this off.

Obama can focus on the black community when he is out but he is in for a rude awakening because the first thing they'll ask "Where were you when we needed you, busy trying to get your legacy?"

This is going to be interesting.
    But don't you think African-American expectations for Obama are similar to what the expectations are for Trump from several sectors of those who voted for him? Obama could only deliver what Congress allowed him to pass and the Pelosi/Reid Congress had a lot of pent-up demand for some pretty loony programs that were included in the stimulus package. I think one can argue about Obama's placing health care reform at the top of his to-do list, but even in that, African-Americans benefited greatly from the Affordable Care Act and being assured health care coverage. After 2010, everything went dead because there was no way the Republicans were going to help him out at all and anything he would have done that centered on the African-American community would have been derided as cynical identity politics.

I think Trump can do a number of things that would help those in the lower economic strata of all races, but anything that tilts urban in its focus is going to be put under great scrutiny by Republican congressional caucuses with a phobia about urban centers.

As per not pursuing criminal charges on Hillary: (1) probably less there than talk radio believes, and (2) concentration on the Clinton Foundation would only increase interest in the operations of his own foundation.