Page 312 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2122623023103113123133143223624128121312 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Dear God, we call on you to do the right thing.

Matthew 6:5-8 " “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them,"
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

57Brave (07-14-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It appears Charles Krauthammer is ready for a President Pence.

He's one high profile conservative who thinks the Russian imbroglio is a big deal and wants it over.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts

He's one high profile conservative who thinks the Russian imbroglio is a big deal and wants it over.
    He's never been a Trump cheerleader.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

publicly thinks it is a big deal.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Perhaps no quality has more stunned and frustrated the president’s critics than his brazen willingness to lie. Trump frequently appears to have no independent regard for truth, to see veracity in purely expedient terms: What he can get away with in public debate. More dumbfounding, he and others in the White House do seem to get away with it, ridiculing plainly objective accounts as “fake news.”

But the prospect of genuine legal jeopardy upends the calculation, certainly for Trump’s subordinates, who have future careers to lose, families to raise and, unlike the president, no general insulation from criminal prosecution. It is probable that some powerful people will be going to jail as a result of the Mueller investigation. Among the likeliest candidates are those who don’t realize that the game has changed, and that in the ambit of the special counsel investigation, and the courts of law, a lie is a lie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

Hawk (07-16-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It's getting time to fire Mueller and pre-pardon everyone in his administration.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Yes of course. 62 million people are racists and sexists and homophobes

It's been a while since we've heard that one. I guess Russia was a nice distraction but let's get back to the old talking points. Anyone who doesn't fall in line with the left is a racist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    When ahead and stole this from a libertarian friend of mine

LIBERALS: YOU SAID NOTHING....
    1. You said nothing when Obama used drone strikes to execute people abroad.
    2. You said nothing about Russia for 50 years until Trump was inaugurated.
    3. You said nothing about Hillary’s campaign being paid $175,000 to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia.
    4. You said nothing when Obama engaged in military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval.
    5. You said nothing Obama greatly expanded presidential power through the use of Executive Orders.
    6. You said nothing when Obama filled his White House with lobbyists after he said he wouldn’t.
    7. You said nothing when Obama gave 47 of his fundraisers Administration jobs.
    8. You said nothing about the murders and rapes at the hands of illegal immigrants.
    9. You said nothing when Hillary’s net worth rose over $100 million as Secretary of State, in part, because her husband took money from foreign governments.
    10. You said nothing after Obama’s net worth rose over $10 million as President.
    11. You said nothing when Obama’s Justice Dept. Wiretapped/surveilled reporters such as James Rosen and the AP.
    12. You said nothing when Obama restricted immigration 6 times with Executive Orders.
    13. You said nothing when Obama set a record for deportations.
    14. You said nothing when Bill Clinton met Loretta Lynch on the airport tarmac during the Clinton investigation.
    15. You said nothing when Hillary was fed debate questions.
    16. You said nothing when Obama and Hillary lied about a video and Benghazi.
    17. You said nothing when Obama’s IRS abused the rights of taxpayers.
    18. You said nothing when Obama’s White House held meetings with lobbyists in coffee shops near the White House to avoid disclosure requirements.
    19. You said nothing when Eric Holder sold the guns you hate to criminals and some were used to kill Americans.
    20. You said nothing when the Clinton’s took White House property.
    21. You said nothing when Hillary laughed off defending a child-rapist.
    22. You said nothing when Hillary lied about her private use of a private email server as Secretary of State.
    23. You said nothing when Janet Reno, under Bill Clinton, used a tank to kill the Branch Dividians.
    24. You said nothing when, on May 13, 1985, a bomb was dropped on a row house in Philadelphia to uproot the black liberation group known as Move, resulting in a fire that eventually burned down 61 houses, killed 11 people (including five children) And injured dozens.
    25. You said nothing was Elian Gonzales was forcibly deported using guns.
    26. You said nothing when George Soros paid protesters to burn parts of Ferguson.
    27. You said nothing about states’ rights until Trump's Executive orders on immigration.
    28. You said nothing about Obama signing the NDAA.
    29. You said nothing about the record numbers of people on government assistance.
    30. You said nothing about the number of part time and low paying jobs under the Obama recovery.
    31. You said nothing when Obama had SWAT teams raid a Gibson guitar factory and seize property, on the purported basis that Gibson had broken India’s environmental laws—but no charges were filed.
    32. You said nothing when Obama claimed that the Fort Hood shooting was “workplace violence” rather than terrorism.
    33. You said nothing about when Obama ended some terror asylum restrictions, by allowing asylum for people who provided only “insignificant” or “limited” material support of terrorists.
    34. You said nothing when the national debt doubled under Obama.
    35. You said nothing when 9 times the Supreme Court unanimously overturned Obama’s expansive use of Executive Power.
    36. You said nothing when Obama dismissed charges filed by Bush Administration against New Black Panther Party members who were videotaped intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling station during the 2008 election.
    37. You said nothing when Obama released Guantanamo detainees were released and went back to kill Americans.
    38. You said nothing when Obama unilaterally changed Congressional law by Executive Order.
    39. You said nothing when Obama fired an inspector general after investigating an $850,000 AmeriCorps grant received by a nonprofit run by former NBA star and Obama supporter Kevin Johnson.
    40. You said nothing about the 36 Obama’s executive office staffers that owed $833,970 in back taxes
    41. You said nothing when Obama Killed four Americans overseas in counterterrorism operations without a judicial process.
    41. You said nothing when Obama's drones killed upwards of 90% innocent civilians.
    42. You said nothing when Obama set out to and murdered a U.S. citizen (teenage boy) overseas via a drone.
    43. You said nothing when Obama bombed country after country after country after country after country without congressional approval.
    44. You said nothin when the DNC rigged it's own election against Sanders, in favor of Hillary.
    45. You said nothing when people who were investigating Hillary and or set to testify against her were found murdered.
    46. You said nothing when Obama bailed out the Too Big To Fail banks and then the CEO's gave themselves huge bonuses.
    47. You said nothing when federally funded Planned Parenthood donated millions to democrats.
    48. You said nothing when Obama increased the National Debt 10 Trillion dollars.
    49. You said nothing when Obama's proposal to fight Climate Change did nothing to reduce pollution but fostered a bailout scheme that favored the rich.
    50. You said a little bit when YOUR insurance rates went up under Obamacare cause it affected YOU directly (and I just laughed my ass off).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    It'd a damn in list and if any of those this were done by a R or a Conservative the media would go on endlessly about it until special prosecutors were appointed.

It's a sick joke what is happening in the world and why I firmly believe that progressivism/liberalism is the biggest threat to my freedom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Yes of course. 62 million people are racists and sexists and homophobes

It's been a while since we've heard that one. I guess Russia was a nice distraction but let's get back to the old talking points. Anyone who doesn't fall in line with the left is a racist
    This is what is most alarming Sturg. Dehumanizing those that do not agree with you. Its the beginning of something much worse and something that we all must keep an eye on.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Legit question, because it's hard to keep up with every single post containing some new Russian angle.

What is it that the Russians did that resulted in Trump in winning?
    Don't think anyone has answered this one for me, yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    When ahead and stole this from a libertarian friend of mine

LIBERALS: YOU SAID NOTHING....
    1. You said nothing when Obama used drone strikes to execute people abroad.

WRONG - Plenty was said in the regular media.

2. You said nothing about Russia for 50 years until Trump was inaugurated.

WHAT????? The talk about Russia started long before the inauguration. When even basic details are wrong it says a lot about the quality of the piece.

3. You said nothing about Hillary’s campaign being paid $175,000 to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia.

WRONG - Hillary's campaign was not paid this money. And it's been reported about plenty.
    Most of these stories were first reported in the regular media by actual journalists.
    Last edited by Runnin; 07-16-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    37. You said nothing when Obama released Guantanamo detainees were released and went back to kill Americans.

Some libertarian.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    This was answered several times before when you asked this in various different threads.

I know because I remember answering it. Julio did too.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post

Some libertarian.

So when released they killed Americans here in America? Did they kill Americans traveling abroad? No they kill Americans invading the middle East. If we were not invading and occupying the middle East they would be ****ing goats instead of killing Americans. Pretty sure if a middle east country invaded and occupied America we would do the same thing. Don't want Americans to die? Stop serving them up on a platter in foreign countries.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts

Exposed the DNC corruption, more specifically that the DNC was just a wing of the Hillary campaign. I personally have no problem with this because we expose Russian political corruption so they are just returning the favor. Putin wanted to show the world our elections are no more legitimate than Russian elections.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Most of these stories were first reported in the regular media by actual journalists.
    I'm sure you recognize the difference between news (which is why we know about it) and hysterical obsession (which we have today with RUSSIA )

Honestly the hypocrisy and partisanship is astounding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    This was answered several times before when you asked this in various different threads.

I know because I remember answering it. Julio did too.
    If it was, I missed it (seriously)