Page 359 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2593093493573583593603613694094598591359 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    It's disgusting how much hate is on the left. So ironic considering the right was accused of it this whole time. The truly hateful ugliness showed itself the last few months.
    More like every action has a reaction. You keep pretending that there wasn't any "hate" towards Obama for 8 years. Not civil political disagreement but legit hate for the guy. Now all of the sudden the right is surprised liberals are barking back. Cry me a river snowflakes.
    Forever Fredi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-10-2017), VirginiaBrave (08-10-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    More like every action has a reaction. You keep pretending that there wasn't any "hate" towards Obama for 8 years. Not civil political disagreement but legit hate for the guy. Now all of the sudden the right is surprised liberals are barking back. Cry me a river snowflakes.
    Not even close to the same reaction. There was reason to hate obama. He was a disaster of a president.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Not even close to the same reaction. There was reason to hate obama. He was a disaster of a president.
    Oh please. The birtherism continued through more than half of his Presidency (still continues today). His wife being accused of being a transgender man who went reassignment surgery. The vast other conspiracy theories before he even took office like Rushbo saying he was gonna round up all yer guns so you better buy the ammo and guns now which skyrocketed sales.

I could go on all day with this. There's no way in hell Obama could have gotten away with half the **** Trump has said as campaigner in chief. If Obama had three baby mamas the discussion would have never began for him being President. If Obama said he didn't like people that got captured like McCain, the **** storm blowback from the right I can't even imagine. Those same people that would have burned Obama alive if he said that are now the ones backing Trump on McCain.
    Forever Fredi

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Calling Trump a disaster is a compliment at this point. You only care for economics, it will be too late when the bombs go to falling. This man is going to end the world as we know it, money won't matter then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    Calling Trump a disaster is a compliment at this point. You only care for economics, it will be too late when the bombs go to falling. This man is going to end the world as we know it, money won't matter then.
    So when the bombs don't fall then what's the excuse? Even approval rating are increasing.

You scoff at economics but that's always the #1 issue. It's not even close.

It's a shame Obama did nothing while North korea developed this capability bit i don't expect members of the cult to accuse him of wrongdoing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Oh please. The birtherism continued through more than half of his Presidency (still continues today). His wife being accused of being a transgender man who went reassignment surgery. The vast other conspiracy theories before he even took office like Rushbo saying he was gonna round up all yer guns so you better buy the ammo and guns now which skyrocketed sales.

I could go on all day with this. There's no way in hell Obama could have gotten away with half the **** Trump has said as campaigner in chief. If Obama had three baby mamas the discussion would have never began for him being President. If Obama said he didn't like people that got captured like McCain, the **** storm blowback from the right I can't even imagine. Those same people that would have burned Obama alive if he said that are now the ones backing Trump on McCain.
    It's a shame a Democrat started the birther movement. But let's ignore that.

Obama absolutely would have gotten away with all of that considering 95% of the media worshipped him.

When did Obama catch flack for saying you can keep your doctor?

It's laughable that anyone would think Obama couldn't get away with anything. What would have happened to anyone on the right if they sat in a church with a preacher that spewed disgusting hate about america.

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    So when the bombs don't fall then what's the excuse? Even approval rating are increasing.

You scoff at economics but that's always the #1 issue. It's not even close.

It's a shame Obama did nothing while North korea developed this capability bit i don't expect members of the cult to accuse him of wrongdoing.
    I don't scoff at the economics, but my safety is more important to me! As far as keeping us from war all Obama was doing was keeping a promise acting as different as he could from the Bush admin. The people didn't want war so a try at diplomacy was his course of action.
    Last edited by VirginiaBrave; 08-10-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    I don't scoff at the economics, but my safety is more important to me! As far as keeping us from war all Obama was doing was keeping a promise acting as different as he could from the Bush admin. The people didn't want war so a try at diplomacy was his course of action.
    Dipolmacy has never worked with north korea. The only thing the last few presidents accomplished was to allow north Korea to become a nuclear power.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    haha... can you send me some playdough while I march and burn down a university campus?

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts

Preach
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Wait, was there hate or not? I'm confused now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-11-2017)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    Wait, was there hate or not? I'm confused now.
    More from the radio than fox news. bill O was fair to him. Obama didn't get lambasted daily by every news station and didn't have SNL take jabs at him every week. No comedians or late night guys talked **** about obama like they do trump. But liberals have always been hypocrites.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (08-11-2017)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    More from the radio than fox news. bill O was fair to him. Obama didn't get lambasted daily by every news station and didn't have SNL take jabs at him every week. No comedians or late night guys talked **** about obama like they do trump. But liberals have always been hypocrites.
    I agree about Bill, as for the amount of rabid vitriol against Obama I think your memory is failing you, or maybe you just watched too much MSM stuff during his 8 years. I saw stuff about Obama that made me absolutely ashamed, remember all the black mannequins hanged and burned in effigy? Remember the hate filled tirades at TEA party meetings? And yes there has been some against Trump too but Trump STILL engages in twitter wars like an effing 6 year old in the middle of the night. You're right that the left has never and will never give Trump a chance but honestly I think he likes it that way. I think he loves to get the poop throwing contests going and keep them going. It seems to give him some sort of justification. I just hope he's right about this North Korea thing, that's a little bigger than you or me or partisan politics. I'm not defending this ****ty behavior by either side but if you truly believe that the right doesn't have just as many hate filled DUMASed hypocrites as the left then you need to wake up. You're smart enough to see through the "what? little old us acted bad against Obama" nonsense.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    I agree about Bill, as for the amount of rabid vitriol against Obama I think your memory is failing you, or maybe you just watched too much MSM stuff during his 8 years. I saw stuff about Obama that made me absolutely ashamed, remember all the black mannequins hanged and burned in effigy? Remember the hate filled tirades at TEA party meetings? And yes there has been some against Trump too but Trump STILL engages in twitter wars like an effing 6 year old in the middle of the night. You're right that the left has never and will never give Trump a chance but honestly I think he likes it that way. I think he loves to get the poop throwing contests going and keep them going. It seems to give him some sort of justification. I just hope he's right about this North Korea thing, that's a little bigger than you or me or partisan politics. I'm not defending this ****ty behavior by either side but if you truly believe that the right doesn't have just as many hate filled DUMASed hypocrites as the left then you need to wake up. You're smart enough to see through the "what? little old us acted bad against Obama" nonsense.

The things your mentioning about people saying about obama are coming from the everyday person. I'm stating how trump gets attacked left and right on tv from news organizations, late night hosts, comedians etc.. THAT DID NOT happen to obama on the tv screen on a nightly basis like it does to trump.

That's a big difference to me.

Jimmy kimmel, Jon Stewart, bill Mahrer would never talk **** about obama every night. CNN never attacked obama at all. MSNBC never attacked obama. they do trump on a nightly basis
    Last edited by Krgrecw; 08-10-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    The things your mentioning about people saying about obama are coming from the everyday person. I'm stating how trump gets attacked left and right on tv from news organizations, late night hosts, comedians etc.. THAT DID NOT happen to obama on the tv screen on a nightly basis like it does to trump.

That's a big difference to me.

Jimmy kimmel, Jon Stewart, bill Mahrer would never talk **** about obama every night. CNN never attacked obama at all. MSNBC never attacked obama. they do trump on a nightly basis
    Actually Maher said more than a few negative things about Obama, like he wished he hadn't given him that $1Million, but overall I do see your point. I do think you're splitting hairs though, are a few overpaid comedians (some are less funny than I am after taking sinus medicine) ragging on him 24/7 really worse than thousands of regular folks going out and making asses of themselves because Rush or Sean or Alex, or Fox and Friends twisted and turned every day the sun came up like they had to overcome Obama's satanic presence to make that happen. Hell Alex Jones even said both Obama and Hilldog smelled like fire and brimstone thereby proving they were both from hell. How fooking stoopid does anyone have to be to buy in to those idiots? Also, I'll bet between the 7 of them (Rush, Sean, Alex, and the 3 aholes on F&F) have more followers, at least more dedicated followers than Kimmel or Maher or Stewart.

I think conservatives need to ask themselves do they really value that truth they always preach about to others or are they happy suckling at the teats of the right wing snakes I just mentioned. Does it matter who tells the truth if it's the truth? Is it OK to say I get to disregard this nugget of truth from "Bob" because he hasn't been fair to my guy in the past? Do you guys really care about the truth unless it backs up your guy? I have to say I don't think you do, any more than the left leaning bunch you just made some valid points about do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    president thanks Putin for kicking diplomats out of country

Amazing

And not a word from congress
    Last edited by goldfly; 08-11-2017 at 01:01 AM.
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    There was reason to hate obama.
    lol

what were the reasons from the get go to hate Obama?

i remember when the GOP and the likes of Rush etc on the radio said when he was elected

but i would love to see the list of reasons to hate Obama from the start

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    1. Claimed the constitution is a living document and does not believe in strict interpretation of it. So in other words he wipes his was with the constitution.

2. Opposed privacy of ones body/believes we are owned by the federal government.

3. Supported cap and trade policy

4. The stimulus package.

5. Supported the bailouts
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It's disgusting how much hate is on the left. So ironic considering the right was accused of it this whole time. The truly hateful ugliness showed itself the last few months.
    Yes, I hate Trump. I hate his bullying, his ignorance, his lying, his disrespect for the position and his anti-Chirst persona.

But I also hate that so many people are willing to overlook it all and pretend that he's okay. He's not okay.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnin For This Useful Post:

VirginiaBrave (08-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Yes, I hate Trump. I hate his bullying, his ignorance, his lying, his disrespect for the position and his anti-Chirst persona.

But I also hate that so many people are willing to overlook it all and pretend that he's okay. He's not okay.
    I don't even care if you hate trump. He deserves a lot of the hate his way based on how he acts. It's how the left hates the right with a passion to the point where the right shouldn't even be allowed to think the way they do. There was a poster on this board that admitted thought should be policed. It's very radical and going down a dangerous path since the left owns the media/Hollywood /silicon valley.

People are being banned from youtube/Facebook because they don't engage in group think on the left. I don't see how any reasonable person can support what's going on.
    Natural Immunity Croc