Page 361 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2613113513593603613623633714114618611361 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    I'm still wondering if I should be panicked about imminent nuclear war or if they are just empty threats. (@57brave)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    I'm still wondering if everything that happens under Trump is on Trump, if that also includes economy (@virginiabrave)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    I'm still wondering if I can expect this "normal growth" in the stock market... if so I need to plow a **** ton of money in there (@goldfly)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Michelle Obama really gave insight into how they felt about America when she said the first time she felt proud of America was when obaMA was elected.

I'll never say America doesn't have skeletons in its closet t be ashamed of but geez...she needs to shut the eff up. We prevented so much evil in the world historically.

What does a black American have to be proud of? The years of brutal slavery? The years of brutal oppression that has only begun to alleviate in the last 60 years? She can't blame other people now though. They had 8 years of the most powerful position in the world and best they could do to help was give cops a stern talking to and asking them to start following the law.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cajunrevenge For This Useful Post:

Runnin (08-11-2017)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I actually think you have this backwards.

I think Trump is as popular as he is with some on the right because he barks back.

You can only be called a racist/sexist/homophobic/uneducated loser for so long before you rally behind someone who stands up to it.

The left in this country are legit trying to police speech. It's happening in schools and indoctrinating people. If you want to deny this is happening I'll spend some time this weekend to post dozens of examples.
    Trying?

They are doing it, subtly in some ways, outright in others. If you do not follow their doctrine they will punish you in some fashion. Either fine you, public shame you or worse. You cannot have a thought or a feeling without their police saying something about it. Fu ck them and their Gestapo tactics.

I thought Nazi Germany went away with making you think like Hitler but they are scaring me more and more with their Hitler type of mandating their way of how you should think and live.

I find it funny when they riot, schit gets burned, public outcry about misdeeds, but if the Right disagrees with something, crickets, which pisses the Left off so they drum up things to try and prick and prod the Right in doing something and if that doesn't work, just make schit up.

The Right are not choir boys either. They are ruthless in obtaining the bottomline and care nothing for those who are not capable of helping the country and need others to help them. They worship the Mighty Dollar, their god and do not care who they trample to obtain it. They have this cabal of rich people that want to keep people under their foot to produce goods/services for them while paying them schit in return. Feudalism 101.

Which leads me to the Left, a bunch of Nazis that only care about controlling your every thought and way of life. To them that is power, not wealth or being poor. To me that is much worse because if I don't want to like you, I should have that right. If I don't like your lifestyle well that is my right. You have no right to tell me or fine me, imprison me or shame because it does not go along with your wishes. We made it 200 years without that thought and everything was okay but since then you are trying to make people robots to think alike and it is making America worse. They pussify our kids with snowflake indoctrination that is hurting us in schools because there is no competition unlike in Europe (everyone gets participations trophies....wtf????), competition is good and makes them educators and kids more work capable upon leaving school while ours are stuck in trailer parks or the hood because there is no INCENTIVE to be better if nanny government is taking care of you as long as you think like they do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

sturg33 (08-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    What does a black American have to be proud of? The years of brutal slavery? The years of brutal oppression that has only begun to alleviate in the last 60 years? She can't blame other people now though. They had 8 years of the most powerful position in the world and best they could do to help was give cops a stern talking to and asking them to start following the law.
    Oh don't get me started on that.

There is enough black articles and black web sites that address the issue you brought up. But the lilly white Left Democrats don't want to see the truth, they need the black vote. Put it this way, we like Obama and we think he was a good president....if you weren't black, Republican or else. If you were LGBT, Mexican, Muslim, Progressive, perfect for you.

Yeah, we elect him to office but he pulled a Carlton Banks/Urkel on us and forgot what his skin colour was as soon as he sat down. A lot of us is hoping his Community Leader skills start showing and show himself in our communities to make a difference since he can't use the excuse "I have to look at all America and not just blacks". Hell, when will a president look at blacks, the Republicans won't in any lifetime? Clinton did more for blacks than Obama and that is saying something. So we are all backing Harris and Booker to do what he failed to do but the Dems will never let that happen, just like Berney, can't control those two.

If the only thing a prominent black can say on our own websites that he did well on was confronting Jesse Jackass and Al Ambulance Chaser Sharpton is for the NAACP to get off their rumps and start preaching the right way of responsibility (To O's credit he did preach about that more than once, I give him huge props for that). I am proud of our former black president in doing that but that is not nearly enough for taking almost two centuries for us to bring him in that position and then lay a fat 0 in improving our community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,734 Posts
    Ya sure about Clinton? Cut funding for public housing then spent 9 billion on new prisons. Black unemployment was way down because the stats don't count prisoners. Then there was the 94 crime bill which introduced mandatory minimum sentencing, and paid 8 billion to put 100k more cops on the streets, and had monetary incentives for states to deny parole.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    I'm surprised that nobody has brought up Jeff Lord, unceremoniously dumped by CNN for ... get this ... tweeting "Sieg Heil!" at a Media Matters crony.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post
    He rapes, but he saves.

The perfect summation of my view of DJT.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (08-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I'm surprised that nobody has brought up Jeff Lord, unceremoniously dumped by CNN for ... get this ... tweeting "Sieg Heil!" at a Media Matters crony.

So he was fired for calling someone a Nazi?

It’s over."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "Trump says there are ‘serious’ leaks and ‘leaks where people want to love me’"

Why do republicans vote for "actors that are old and have mental issues?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Trumpsters are gonna trumpster man

Par for the course for this crew
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Ya sure about Clinton? Cut funding for public housing then spent 9 billion on new prisons. Black unemployment was way down because the stats don't count prisoners. Then there was the 94 crime bill which introduced mandatory minimum sentencing, and paid 8 billion to put 100k more cops on the streets, and had monetary incentives for states to deny parole.
    No doubt but also unfair to not point out he did this to work with a hostile congress to get things done that was trying to kick him out for lying about a blowjob

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    I don't even care if you hate trump. He deserves a lot of the hate his way based on how he acts. It's how the left hates the right with a passion to the point where the right shouldn't even be allowed to think the way they do. There was a poster on this board that admitted thought should be policed. It's very radical and going down a dangerous path since the left owns the media/Hollywood /silicon valley.

People are being banned from youtube/Facebook because they don't engage in group think on the left. I don't see how any reasonable person can support what's going on.
    It's called free speech can't just talk about it. Have to live it. Trump thinks he can say whatever he wants, so why can't I? Especially when I am backed by truth. That's my issue with the right. They rant and rave for eight years and now they think we are awful just because we call Trump out and it is backed by truth. I don't get it.

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I'm still wondering if everything that happens under Trump is on Trump, if that also includes economy (@virginiabrave)
    He is the QB on the field right now so yes, it is on him. Remember Truman said, "The buck stops here." That applies to all who hold the office. However Obama polices began the comeback Trump just gets the victory lap. Economies can't rebound overnight.
    Last edited by VirginiaBrave; 08-11-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    It's called free speech can't just talk about it. Have to live it. Trump thinks he can say whatever he wants, so why can't I? Especially when I am backed by truth. That's my issue with the right. They rant and rave for eight years and now they think we are awful just because we call Trump out and it is backed by truth. I don't get it.
    Who said that you were awful? Trump deserves every bit of criticism he receives and not many people are backing him and I only see one on here that does on a daily basis. But the Left is really quick about lumping everyone in a pile and saying EVERYONE backs him and stuff like that which is annoying to say the least. Hell a lot of blacks don't like the Left's agenda and free speech policing either but we are quick enough to keep our mouth shuts while they keep us on the Federal welfare roll.

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Who said that you were awful? Trump deserves every bit of criticism he receives and not many people are backing him and I only see one on here that does on a daily basis. But the Left is really quick about lumping everyone in a pile and saying EVERYONE backs him and stuff like that which is annoying to say the least. Hell a lot of blacks don't like the Left's agenda and free speech policing either but we are quick enough to keep our mouth shuts while they keep us on the Federal welfare roll.
    Fair point.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    So he was fired for calling someone a Nazi?
    He said his "Sieg Heil!" tweet was not an endorsement of Nazism or fascist tactics, but was meant to mock Media Matters and its use of boycotts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    He is the QB on the field right now so yes, it is on him. Remember Truman said, "The buck stops here." That applies to all who hold the office.
    So you're ready to congratulate him on the great job numbers and stock market performance, then?