Thread: This is the new thing in right-wing Obama conspiracy lore.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts

This is the new thing in right-wing Obama conspiracy lore.

Forever Fredi

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    441 Posts
    So some asinine blogger/reporter wacko posted something idiotic and that means a lot of conservatives believe it too?

The same mouth that says its wrong to stereotype and think all blacks are bad and all Muslims are terrorists, has no problem stereotyping conservatives. Hypocritical?

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    So some asinine blogger/reporter wacko posted something idiotic and that means a lot of conservatives believe it too?

The same mouth that says its wrong to stereotype and think all blacks are bad and all Muslims are terrorists, has no problem stereotyping conservatives. Hypocritical?
    It's not just the only site, and apparently the questioning of Michelle's pregnancy goes back as much as two years ago.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,747 Posts
    Let me try. Barack Obama is really a woman. Thats why she is for gay marriage, so she can be legally married to Michelle. Think about it, has Obama ever released a pic of his dic? Why wont he release a dic pic to prove me wrong. Obviously he is trying to hide something.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    The best one I've heard involves Miriam Carey, the woman who was shot near the Capitol with the 1 year old baby in her car after trying to drive past a White House security checkpoint. The conspiracy theory, which the Washington Post actually addressed on some levels (http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/sty...-to-her-death/) goes something along the lines of Obama being a legendary philanderer and Carey being a crazy baby momma he ultimately had assasinated.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

The Chosen One (09-14-2015)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post

Dude, there are literally thousands of Texans who STILL believe Obama is going to invade Texas! The stupidity and gullibility of idiots on both the extreme left and the extreme right literally knows no bounds.

How many billions of people throughout history would gladly have given their lives to give their children the gift of democracy and these are the morons who actually inherit it? There literally aren't enough face palms to describe this nation.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,476 Posts
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013...birth-records/

It's been going on for a long time.

I pray it's satire but sadly with some idiots on the internet it's hard to tell.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013...birth-records/

It's been going on for a long time.

I pray it's satire but sadly with some idiots on the internet it's hard to tell.
    I actually got into it with a former baseball coach and a former teacher from when I was a kid, on facebook over this.

They legitimately asked me where are the maternity pictures of Michelle, after I called them out for calling all the Syrian refugees cowards (these are the self proclaimed good Christians mind you). I told them they were suckers for clicking links on Mr.Conservative everyday and actually believing it, when in reality the only person benefitting is the owner of that site getting rich from their clicks. They then clinged to the "listen to both sides" argument and that these sites are truly exposing Obama.
    Forever Fredi

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I actually got into it with a former baseball coach and a former teacher from when I was a kid, on facebook over this.

They legitimately asked me where are the maternity pictures of Michelle, after I called them out for calling all the Syrian refugees cowards (these are the self proclaimed good Christians mind you). I told them they were suckers for clicking links on Mr.Conservative everyday and actually believing it, when in reality the only person benefitting is the owner of that site getting rich from their clicks. They then clinged to the "listen to both sides" argument and that these sites are truly exposing Obama.
    Is it any wonder "Bat****e" Glenn Beck has sold so many books? Why isn't it enough to say that Obama is a sucky president? Why isn't it enough to bash his policies? This is the sort of thing people use when they really don't have anything legitimate to say, or don't have enough sense to find anything. It's also one of the strongholds for those who hate him for something really important (like his skin pigmentation). You can't openly criticize him for that these days so you look for something to mask your true feelings.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

57Brave (09-14-2015)

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,832 Posts
    I think peddling this as a common belief among conservatives is disingenuous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,065 Posts
    I wonder how much of the activity on some of these sites is actually written by bored comedians or writers.