Thread: Viz on the DL again

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,493 Posts

Viz on the DL again

Didn’t want to read through the game thread to find this and thought it deserved its own thread anyway.

But he showed up to the park today and told team officials he could t pitch because his shoulder was hurting. So they put him on the DL and called back Moylan who was supposed to rehab in Gwinnett.

Honestly I think it’s a big issue. Our entire pitching staff right now is hurting....bad
    Get off my lawn!

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,151 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanforlife88 View Post
    Didn’t want to read through the game thread to find this and thought it deserved its own thread anyway.

But he showed up to the park today and told team officials he could t pitch because his shoulder was hurting. So they put him on the DL and called back Moylan who was supposed to rehab in Gwinnett.

Honestly I think it’s a big issue. Our entire pitching staff right now is hurting....bad
    Good thing the front office has done nothing to address the problem, a month and a half after it was obvious the team was legit.

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,965 Posts
    Vizcaino does seem to have durability issues. Good pitcher when he's healthy, but he is banged up quite a bit.