Page 29 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Neverending **** the Police thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

Your heroes serving and protecting you for little black grandmas.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...raint-10332957

footage from the kid murdered by a cop. The cop tazed him while he was driving about 30 mph on an ATV. Normally cops get off by claiming they followed policy or training except this goes against both. Now notice how little sympathy these cops have for the victim. Why do so many of them turn their body cameras off? Maybe the cops who turn their bodycam off when responding to a call of a cop killing someone should be investigated?

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    http://abc7chicago.com/florida-polic...watch/3461497/

cop arrested for beating his daughter in school. Maybe someone should look into this guys arrest records? Accusations of abuse might hold more weight if he treats how own daughter like that. Nah, let's just bury our collective heads in the sand.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

here is the video of the cop beating his daughter in school. Notice how the cop appears to point to distract the school employees attention them slaps the **** out of his daughter while her face is turned. Suspended with pay......

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/14/s...s-police-.html

I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike the Yankees any more than I already do but they found a way. The obviously don't seen flowers to the families of victims of police but I doubt they have enough money to do that.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

here is a prime example of why I hate cops. The ****ing mayor says he doesn't want to throw anyone under the bus. Is there any of you who think that cop should not be in prison for that brutal arrest simply because she was disabled and can't kneel? Watch till the end and you will see the other cop lying about what happened. This is why we need vigilante justice. That cop should be hanged by his balls.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3842903

17,500 arrests for marijuana last year in NYC where its mostly legal. Guess who makes up 86% of the people arrested for marijuana. Take a wild guess. If you guess white people you are not paying attention. But hey, it didnt happen to me so its not a problem. Those poor negroes should drink alcohol and beat their wives like good honest and god fearing people.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...482548781.html

This could potentially lead to saving millions of lives. Jefferson Sessions must be pissed.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-jaile...134953449.html

Another victim of career criminal cop Louis Scarcella has had his conviction for murder overturned after it was discovered officer Scarcella and his partner framed him. Both Scarcella and his partner were once rock stars in NYPD who had a reputation for cracking hard cases. Reality was he was framing people to advance his career. This one victim was framed at 14, the entire trial lasted 1 day from juror selection to verdict and he spent 17 years in prison.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/25/n...ismissals.html

More about the criminal cop. He and his partner are suspected to have framed hundreds of people. But dont worry, the prosecutor said he broke no laws and cant be prosecuted. Even after 7 murder convictions have already been overturned due to misconduct on his part.

It’s over."

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Good Lord...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Yall know I have a low opinion of police. I read the summary of that article you posted and thought yeah thats typical ****. Passed over it for a bit. Then I actually read it and good lord thats heinous **** that surprises even me. Having him write a statement in pencil then using the eraser to manipulate it into a confession of being in a gang is ****ing looney tunes ****. I believe less than 1% of injustices like this ever see the light of day because not everyone has the family, friends, resources, or just dumb luck to get help like this guy did. This along with the stories about separating kids from their parents with the Trump being so enthusiastic about being cruel to illegal immigrants has me officially worried. Well not worried because I am stoned as ****, but a real path to a very real civil war seems more possible than ever. The parallels to the Gestapo and the Jews are concerning. Yeah I know illegal immigrants broke the law. Thats the same excuse used to persecute the Jews. As someone who lost their mother at a young age I find separating kids from their parents to be like this monstrous and unacceptable. I know some people are going to cling to this rule of law bull**** but almost all the great people who advanced society had to break the law to do it. Rule of law people now were the Pro-British colonists during the American Revolution. The one thing that I am really going to be looking at is how state and local police act. Theres been a lot of resistance from state and local police. What happens if there is a violent confrontation between state and federal cops. Will state cops come to the aid of a brother if they think they were in the right but are getting maliciously prosecuted by the feds? We know how deep their loyalty goes. Thats the spark I think could ignite a the proverbial powderkeg. Could be a fascinating time where the media will be speculating over who key people like military personnel will be loyal to. I dont believe this will or could happen unless Trump wins reelection. Most people feeling froggy right now are holding on to the hope that theres only 2 years left. They think they can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If he wins I expect some major **** to go down in between the election and his re-inauguration.

It’s over."

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    It gets buried in the penny-ante-outrage bull**** news cycles of the day, but what ICE is doing--in line with the mentality of the carceral state and the acceptance of the private prison industry--is genuinely terrifying. I try not to throw these terms around lightly, but it is Gestapo-esque.

Reform ICE. Reform the cops in your local community. Elect reformers to DA and prosecutorial positions and appoint better people. Free non-violent drug offenders.

This kid is probably going to be ok because his case got national attention and attracted heavy-hitting lawyers. How many others are there...non-citizens and citizens alike who get railroaded like this? Stop incentivizing locking people up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    https://ccrjustice.org/sites/default...macists%27.pdf

DHS memo to law enforcement about protecting lawful white supremacists rallies. Good read imo.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    It gets buried in the penny-ante-outrage bull**** news cycles of the day, but what ICE is doing--in line with the mentality of the carceral state and the acceptance of the private prison industry--is genuinely terrifying. I try not to throw these terms around lightly, but it is Gestapo-esque.

Reform ICE. Reform the cops in your local community. Elect reformers to DA and prosecutorial positions and appoint better people. Free non-violent drug offenders.

This kid is probably going to be ok because his case got national attention and attracted heavy-hitting lawyers. How many others are there...non-citizens and citizens alike who get railroaded like this? Stop incentivizing locking people up.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...onzalez-218322

Times are a changing. Theres a backlash coming. The harder the police and the establishment fight to protect the status quo the worse it will get. Trump won because of the anti establishment wave that is growing. Ron Paul was a threat to the corrupt system and he had a strong vocal base. Bernie aint my thing outside of a few basic liberty issues but he was another outsider and has a strong vocal base. Trumps base are another large strong vocal base that thumb their nose at the establishment.

Here is a story about a newly elected DA in Texas who the state considers a gang member.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...onzalez-218322

Here is some about a good DA that won where I live Kim Og.

She ran her campaign on decriminilizing marijuana in Harris county.

Heres another awesome DA making some exciting changes in Philly.

Last edited by cajunrevenge; 05-19-2018 at 02:18 PM.

It’s over."

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    My best bud growing up is a cop.

He refuses to arrest anyone smoking or having it on their person up to a certain point, then he confiscate the rest, smoke it for himself and his other buds.

Now if you packing pounds to intend to sell, he cant just ignore that, he will arrest you. He is following my old grand paps when he was the main policeman in town. He confiscate weed and give it to the elderly who couldn't afford it, the moonshine goes to the family, like me and my dad, other contraband to folks who need it. He said and don't laugh, too much paperwork. No one is arrested, they go on their merry way. Now meth, he will arrest you and bring in the county or state and they will deal with you. He said that effs up people and family.

We need more police like my paps (rest in peace) and my best friend who did not see eye to eye because of the run-ins but he told me my paps never arrested him and just talk and he said if he ever was a cop he wanted to be like him.....understanding.

If you lived in my part of the country, smoke weed like it was going out of style and they won't touch you as you are minding your own business and not affecting anyone else.

We blacks know the deal, don't eff with us, we won't eff with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...i-surveillance

Here is the story of Rakem Balogun. He is an IT worker who has been targeted for surveillance for 3 years. His crimes? Protesting police brutality. Advocating for rights of black gun owners. Feeding the homeless. Youth pick nicks and self defense classes. He spends 5 months behind bars living like a dog as the government argues he is too dangerous to be let out on bail. 5 months later the trumped up charge falls through because he did nothing illegal and he is released. This man too dangerous for bail now living peacefully in the community. Lost his job. Lost his home. Lost his car. Son had to move. Missed 5 months of his infant daughters life. Clear case of malicious prosecution. 3 years the FBI has been hanging on this guys every word and cant come up with **** but ignore the Parkland shooter. Why? Because they care far more about people who might go after cops because they protect and serve their own. This didnt start under Trump. This started under Obama. While Clueless James Comey was giving speeches about improving race relations and how theres no proof of a law enforcement bias against blacks this surveillance was starting up. This guy was the first to be targeted under the Black Identity Threat **** so I find it hard to believe Comey wasnt involved in some way.

http://truthoutdocs.cloudaccess.net/...12-15-2017.pdf

court documents page 4 you will see an FBI agent testify in court that they targeted this man after seeing him in a police protest rally on infowars.com. That's right folks. FBI watching a lot of infowars apparently. And before anyone jumps the gun this led to a 25 month investigation and then 5 months incarcerated denied bail and no credible charge was ever brought against him. So this started under Obama.

I always say everyone is a criminal if you look hard enough and wait long enough. They investigated this guy for 25 months and the only charge was a on a technicality that a judge called bull**** on. This is going on during the time frame they ignored the parkland shooter. They single this guy out in an infowars video from a crowd chanting "oink oink bang bang". Why him though? He supports black gun owners rights. Helps feed the homeless. Teaches black youth self defense. Works in IT. Clearly a monster waiting to explode. This is what the government does. This went on while Clueless James Comey said he had the suicide note written to MLK by the FBI on his desk as a reminder of the past actions of the FBI. Maybe the FBI director wasn't personally involved in the first person ever prosecuted as a Black identity extremist.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 05-19-2018 at 03:03 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts

hmmmnm

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    My best bud growing up is a cop.

He refuses to arrest anyone smoking or having it on their person up to a certain point, then he confiscate the rest, smoke it for himself and his other buds.

Now if you packing pounds to intend to sell, he cant just ignore that, he will arrest you. He is following my old grand paps when he was the main policeman in town. He confiscate weed and give it to the elderly who couldn't afford it, the moonshine goes to the family, like me and my dad, other contraband to folks who need it. He said and don't laugh, too much paperwork. No one is arrested, they go on their merry way. Now meth, he will arrest you and bring in the county or state and they will deal with you. He said that effs up people and family.

We need more police like my paps (rest in peace) and my best friend who did not see eye to eye because of the run-ins but he told me my paps never arrested him and just talk and he said if he ever was a cop he wanted to be like him.....understanding.

If you lived in my part of the country, smoke weed like it was going out of style and they won't touch you as you are minding your own business and not affecting anyone else.

We blacks know the deal, don't eff with us, we won't eff with you.

It sounds like you grew up before the war on drugs. I hear stories like this a lot from people about so and so they know is a cop and he is cool. Many cops are completely different people on the clock and off. They will tell you they arent like this other cops but you don't really know what he is doing most of the time. In the eyes of the law he is a drug trafficker and should be a convicted felon. It is in no way okay for a cop to traffic drugs and then arrest people for it. There's no context that makes that okay. How many people did he testify against that the jury and defense did not know he was a drug trafficker. I wholeheartedly believe if someone was to follow/investigate any officer for a long enough time you will find them committing a felony.

It’s over."