Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    **NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    441 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I thought last season's circus setting was really interesting, but I couldn't make it through the first episode this year.

I concur. This season is horrible.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I concur. This season is horrible.
    Since I got cable now...use to have Direct TV, but those bastards wanted me to pay 30 more a month for ESPN and other sports network not name NFL/NBA/MLB which I can see for free but college is different, I dropped them after 7 years. Cable offered me the premium package, internet (which I have already) and phone (which I don't use) for 100 a month for 3 years, I say again 3 years. I get all the movie, premium channels, sports minus the ones I listed for 3 years, for just a 100 bucks and DVR and 2 receivers.

So now I can watch H2, History Channel and Animal Planet all day.

Now this show, I see it advertised all the time, but something is not grabbing me like The Flash or Arrow or Continuum even Haven. It seems to try and depict a soap as a season. This is why I don't like prime time TV trying to adopt Soap like stories. The 100 and The Tomorrow People tried this, the latter failed (a travesty), the other have some intriguing qualities.