I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    white man likes trump cause he is left alone

lol

his jail sentence during the previous administration that impeded all his freedoms makes you understand this stance lol
    The previous administration mandated that I buy a product that I didn't want or need, or else face financial fines or jailtime if I don't comply

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    yeah, that republican idea he went with wasn't the best to go with

but how much did you pay in fines or days spent in jail did ya do?

i get it though, so much freedom taken away lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    yeah, that republican idea he went with wasn't the best to go with

but how much did you pay in fines or days spent in jail did ya do?

i get it though, so much freedom taken away lol
    I don't care who's idea it was.

It mandated me to buy a product I didn't want or need.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    cool

how much in fines and jail time was taken away with this direct attack to your freedom?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    cool

how much in fines and jail time was taken away with this direct attack to your freedom?
    I spent thousands on a product I otherwise wouldnt have, in order to avoid fines or jail time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    do you believe that being an URM is advantageous in the college admissions process?

A simple yes or no would be fine

I dont know what URM stands for. I am going to guess ultra rare minority? Applying as a student to the Universoty of Houston and later Rutgers Law School she declined to seek entry under the program for minority group students.

On the other hand we do know Trumpnonly got into his college because of Daddy...... who was born in Germany......
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    I'll be happy to.

I'll ask the same question of you. What are you afraid of from the orange man?

Uh, I was totally fine with him winning because I believed it would accelerate marijuana legalization. Hillary was never going to legalize sonifnshe won my choices this time would be a second term of Hillary saying "we need more testing" while doing everything possible to block the testing ornament Republican who would be against legalization. Most Presidents win a second term because they trade favors for donations so it would have likely been 8 years of Hillary. Then it would have been 8 years of a Republican who wont legalize.

This is all playing out like I wanted. Trump is a failed President and now we are getting a pro-legalization Democrat. You sure seem attached to a guy you say you didn't vote for though.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Uh, I was totally fine with him winning because I believed it would accelerate marijuana legalization. Hillary was never going to legalize sonifnshe won my choices this time would be a second term of Hillary saying "we need more testing" while doing everything possible to block the testing ornament Republican who would be against legalization. Most Presidents win a second term because they trade favors for donations so it would have likely been 8 years of Hillary. Then it would have been 8 years of a Republican who wont legalize.

This is all playing out like I wanted. Trump is a failed President and now we are getting a pro-legalization Democrat. You sure seem attached to a guy you say you didn't vote for though.
    You missed the point.

You said you wanna keep tally of my fears not coming true from Warren.

What fears do you have from the orange man? Let's keep tally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    raises hand

He imposes a policy where children are seperated and locked up for months beyond the legal specs

He sends the military to fight a mercenary war for Saudi Arabia because "they pay "

legitimizes systemic racism

passes baton
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    I fear he wont legalize marijuana which I have said is my main and only political goal. If you recall I was fine with Trump because it advanced my goal. And now as I predicted he is on the way out and a pro-legalization candidate Democrat is going to be President. I am just as anti-Biden and anti-hillary as I am anti-Trump and that was long before the Ukrain stuff.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 10-12-2019 at 04:36 AM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    What fears do you have from the orange man? Let's keep tally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    raises hand

He imposes a policy where children are seperated and locked up for months beyond the legal specs

He sends the military to fight a mercenary war for Saudi Arabia because "they pay "

legitimizes systemic racism

passes baton
    It is extremely difficult for me to reconcile your enthusiastic support for his predecessor based on this list.

Seems like you could have just said he has a certain letter next to his name, instead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I fear he wont legalize marijuana which I have said is my main and only political goal. If you recall I was fine with Trump because it advanced my goal. And now as I predicted he is on the way out and a pro-legalization candidate Democrat is going to be President. I am just as anti-Biden and anti-hillary as I am anti-Trump and that was long before the Ukrain stuff.
    If the Dems were smart they would simply work with the guy on this and I'm near certain he would oblige. He's very easily manipulated and the Dems have thrown away their chance to pass their legislation due to their orange man bad only policy

He's already proven to do bad things (ban bump stocks) in his populist appeals to the Dems.

Anyhow, I'm with you on drug legalization. I'm less confident it will get done in a time that makes you happy. Your boy Obama didn't do anything and he was an admitted user.

Why don't you just move to a state that allows it? There are plenty now. And there will be plenty more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    It is extremely difficult for me to reconcile your enthusiastic support for his predecessor based on this list.

Seems like you could have just said he has a certain letter next to his name, instead
    well, I am crestfallen. I was counting on your reconciliation to get through today.
    Apple meet orange (no pun intended)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    If the Dems were smart they would simply work with the guy on this and I'm near certain he would oblige. He's very easily manipulated and the Dems have thrown away their chance to pass their legislation due to their orange man bad only policy

He's already proven to do bad things (ban bump stocks) in his populist appeals to the Dems.

Anyhow, I'm with you on drug legalization. I'm less confident it will get done in a time that makes you happy. Your boy Obama didn't do anything and he was an admitted user.

Why don't you just move to a state that allows it? There are plenty now. And there will be plenty more.
    Bad orange Mans brother died from a drug overdose. Now way he’ll ever back legalization.

Waiting for Free Agency acesfull86's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    This is a jinx thread, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts

Democrats have been working towards legalization. There were 2 key people other than Trump that are blocking it from ever seeing the light of day. First was Pete Sessions in the house. He was defeated and Democrats got the majority so he would have lost his chairmanship anyways. The other is Moscow Mitch. He will not allow any legalization bill to even get a vote because it very well could pass.

The President does not need to go through Congress though. Both Bernie and Warren have pledged to dechedule marijuana via executive order. Although legalization is supported by a majority on both sides many Democrats are going to try to leverage reparations for victims of marijuana prohibition which is going to significantly hurt support for it. This has already played out in many states.

Several of the democratic candidates are giving lip service to the issue who have no intention of actually doing anything. People like Biden and Hillary will support the issue when pressured on the campaign trail but it's obvious they have no intention of doing it if elected. Biden has already back tracked on the issue.

I think your vastly overrate the amount of economic policy Warren could get passed. One of her biggest positions is being anti-bank bailout and wants to hold the banks accountable legally instead of bailing them out. Which I believe is what you want.

I also dont move to a legal state because that would mean moving away from my entire family. I also dont know how to live in cold weather. I have however put a lot of thought into moving to Vancouver and hope to do so after some of my older family members die.

On a side note where I am it is semi legal. We got a DA elected who refuses to prosecute marijuana cases and with the recent legalization of hemp the state is having a hard time prosecuting cases because their labs aren't set up to tell the difference between hemp and pot.
    Last edited by cajunrevenge; 10-12-2019 at 05:25 PM.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Bad orange Mans brother died from a drug overdose. Now way he’ll ever back legalization.

There are umpteen number of drugs Trump does not support prohibition of. No one in history has died from marijuana overdose. You would die of smoke inhalation first. Marijuana legalization actually saves a lot of lives because it's a safer alternative to deadly drugs like alcohol.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,709 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acesfull86 View Post
    This is a jinx thread, right?

No, I predicted Warren will win about 6 months ago based solely on the Simpsons predicting the future. I predicted Biden would fail like he has in every election not in Deleware. He is an incompetent and out of touch jackass who really likes to tell people he knows what's best for them. Now Warren is the frontrunner and Republicans are going off the deep end with Trump. There is zero chance he wins reelection with so much taint if corruption around him. And that's if he even makes it.

It’s over."

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Where you been for the last 3 decades? the idea for working together went out with Tip and Ronnie.