Page 385 of 583 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Manafort sentenced and still nothing on collusion.

Where is tony depodesta lately?
    It’s coming. 57 and others have assured us

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Just now remembering Hawk scolding me for saying Manafort was looking at dying in jail.

The charges he was found guilty of today carry a max penalty of 85 years. He still has the DC trial to go, and apparently the deadlocked charges today hinges on a technical question of whether he was obligated to report on assets owned 50/50 with his wife. No parole in the federal system. Dude is going to die in jail.

Cohen apparently put Trump in the jackpot on the campaign finance stuff.

[edit: whoops, DC circuit, not Maryland. And he didn’t plead guilty...got my Trump-adjacent crooks mixed up]
    Smirk.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Dude, you scolded me for saying Manafort was looking at die-in-jail time. Even after the sentencing guidelines go to work, and even if it’s relatively lenient, he’s still looking at a decade or more. Which is before DC and a second bite of this apple.

It takes quite a bit of chutzpah to play it this way. You suggested that my statement was hyperbolic. It objectively is not. Take the L.
    “Take the L”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    It is documentable the countless times the leftist contingent on this board has been wrong about this issue and yet they continue to act like they are right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It is documentable the countless times the leftist contingent on this board has been wrong about this issue and yet they continue to act like they are right.
    You and the rest of the thirty-five percenters are the only ones left who believe that.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Trump hired for a campaign manager a man just sent to prison for 47 months for fraud and the boi's are proud because it wasn't treason.
    As if to say, "the guy has lousy judgement in people but take that, hasn't been charged with conspiring with the Russians"
    Some guy you got there

No one is right or wrong at this point the jury is literally and figuratively still out.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    You and the rest of the thirty-five percenters are the only ones left who believe that.
    Have you seen recent polling?

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Manafort has worked for like 5 presidents, and has always been corrupt - like nearly of all of DC (see AOC)

The only reason he has been caught is because he worked for Trump.

For the record, I'm glad he got caught. But let's not act like Trump corrupted Manafort

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Corsi now suing InfoWars.

I love it.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    This is old news. They went over his Oversight testimony so it didnt cross into Intel testimony. Closed door vs open hearing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    This is old news. They went over his Oversight testimony so it didnt cross into Intel testimony. Closed door vs open hearing
    Oh...you have meeting minutes available? 10 hours worth to do that?

What a shill
    Natural Immunity Croc

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Darn it. No collusion this week.

Maybe next week will be the one!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Oh...you have meeting minutes available? 10 hours worth to do that?

What a shill
    It would stand to reason if there were minutes involving a closed door session they would be sealed.
    Speculate all you like

Following your line of paranoia/conspiracy theory Cohen could have validified the pee tapes
    Reasonable people don't ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts

If Cohen was lying and there was some secret conspiracy with the Democrats wouldn't Cohen say there was collusion? Are you really naive enough to think Cohen just committed crimes to benefit Trump for no reason? Do you really think Trump is the poor victim of a criminal lawyer he had no idea was a criminal and liar for 10 years?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    From a White House source, the House Oversight Committee has obtained documents related to Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's security clearances that the Trump administration refused to provide, according to a senior Democratic aide involved in handling the documents.

Why it matters: The Trump administration's problems with leaks will now benefit Congress, making it harder for the White House to withhold information from Democratic investigators.

The news: The White House this week rejected the committee's request for documents on the process for granting security clearances to staffers.

The twist: But the House Oversight Committee in early February had already obtained the leaked documents that detail the entire process, from the spring of 2017 to the spring of 2018, on how both Kushner and Trump were ultimately granted their security clearances.
    The senior Democratic aide who was involved in handling the documents told Axios that two staffers on the Oversight Committee said the documents are "part of the puzzle that we would be asking for" from the White House, "so we appreciate having this upfront."

The House Oversight Committee, via deputy communications director Aryele Bradford, declined to comment.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

The documents leaked to the Oversight Committee provide detailed information on the timeline for how Kushner's and Trump's security clearances were approved and who the people were involved in processing and the final decision.

One document, obtained by Axios, provides some details about why Kushner's security clearance was changed to "interim" in September 2017: "Per conversation with WH counsel the clearance was changed to interim Top Secret until we can confirm that the DOJ or someone else actually granted a final clearance. This action was taken out of an abundance of caution because the background investigation has not been completed."
    Feb. 23, 2018: "Clearance downgraded to Interim Secret per COS direction" — then-chief of staff John Kelly.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 57Brave For This Useful Post:

Runnin (03-10-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    I don't really want to derail this thread too much. But holy ****ing **** that guy's a nutjob. So he started a campaign against Captain Marvel because Brie Larson said she wants to hear what the target demographic of a film has to say about it, not white men who make up a healthy majority of the film critics. Basically saying that people should see ALita because the actress in it isn't an "SJW"

Keep in mind the alt-right "boycott" didn't work very well as Captain Marvel is tracking 160M opening weekend. I'm sure James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez will like the additional money. But anyway back to the lulz here. Here's what the non-SJW lead actress said

“We’re here to stay, baby,” she says. “Ain’t no wall going to keep us out.”

Salazar realizes starring in “Alita” comes with a responsibility. “Just being a Latinx actress at the helm of something like this in itself is a message,” she told Variety at the movie’s premiere on Tuesday in Westwood, Calif. “You know I carry my name with me wherever I go. I’m Rosa Bianca Salazar, and… this is the next wave of Latino casting.”

or

"I was one of those people who was really hoping Trump wouldn't win," she said. "And I voted, but it's not enough and it was incongruous for me because I am playing a character named Alita, who literally defies everything in her path to help (other people.)"

So either way the people who don't like Trump are making money, the alt-right is going to theaters to promote people who don't tolerate their bull****. It's really ****ing funny.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    The response of someone who wants to avoid the content of the message which highlights how the true collusion was not with Trump.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    The response of someone who wants to avoid the content of the message which highlights how the true collusion was not with Trump.
    Oh I don't care about who conservative people have to say about this. The Trump campaign in some aspect of existence colluded with Russia. I'm not gonna say that Trump did it, knew about it, etc. that's up for the investigation. But what I do know is that Russia hacked the DNC, wikileaks is an intelligence asset of the Russians, every dump of the emails coincided with a major blow to Trump's approval numbers. Again, I'm not saying the man had anything to do about it. I'm not privy to that information. That will likely come out via the Mueller investigation. What does spook me about Trump is that he's posturing and threatening the investigation rather than letting it happen. If he was innocent I'd think he'd want it to go down. Which likely mean he or someone he loves is likely to be implicated. It will probably be his son or son-in-law. You'd think what he'd want if he cared about America would be a swift end to this investigation as it continues what the goal of the Russians was which was to undermine American confidence in it's political system. If anything since Trump took office he's done more to undermine that than anything.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg