Thread: I need some help with post season ticket questions.

Creepy Lurking Stalker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I need some help with post season ticket questions.

I’m taking my grandmother to a post season game but it’s about 4 hrs drive and I need to know if the tickets I’m going to buy are set dates? How do we know if atl will have game 1 or 3 at home? I’ve never bought post season tickets and I don’t want to screw up. Thanks.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,044 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allstar34bd View Post
    I’m taking my grandmother to a post season game but it’s about 4 hrs drive and I need to know if the tickets I’m going to buy are set dates? How do we know if atl will have game 1 or 3 at home? I’ve never bought post season tickets and I don’t want to screw up. Thanks.
    We will not know the dates until home field advantage is determined. The NLDS schedule is as follows:

Game 1 - Thursday, Oct. 4
    Game 2 - Friday, Oct. 5
    Game 3 - Sunday, Oct. 7
    Game 4 - Monday - Oct. 8 (if necessary)
    Game 5 - Wednesday, Oct. 10 (if necessary)

The higher seeded team will have Games 1-2 and then Game 5, if at happens, at home; the lower seeded team will have Game 3 and Game 4, if it happens, at home.

So if we end up as the higher seeded team, 'Home Game 1' will be Game 1, 'Home Game 2' will be Game 2, and 'Home Game 3' will be Game 5.
    If we end up as the lower seeded team, 'Home Game 1' will be Game 3, 'Home Game 2' will be Game 4, and 'Home Game 3' won't happen.

I have tickets to Home Game 2, so I'll be there either Friday or Monday.