Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Intolerant Left

Awaiting a Promotion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

The Intolerant Left

Nothing like being banned for a week for expressing my opinions and beliefs. Just more examples of the intolerant left.

And Sav couldn't even state a reason why he banned me. No forum rules were broken, trust me I already checked. Sav was just butt hurt after the election, and didn't like what I was saying. No different then these snowflakes who didn't get their way in the election and are now protesting in the streets. He'll probably ban me next chance he gets as well, but so be it. Not going to stop expressing my opinions just because one person can't deal with it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomahawking4life For This Useful Post:

MrShwag (11-27-2016)

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    I don't need to state a reason to ban you.

I let the staff know why I banned you, and anyone else inquiring through PM I told them and they understood the reasoning.

This has nothing to do with intolerance, it's trolling worse than I've ever seen on here. There are many on the board here who I've debated politics with forever. sturg, bedelll, weso, etc. I didn't ban them after the election I only banned you.

Next step is going to be a 1 month ban. After that a year.

Now, anytime you want to use the same IP address to register another account like @Wolverine_Brave, please don't you use your professional government/county email address to do so. You are the first "new account" to register, then send a PM to me so you could post immediately.
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    LOL. Sav's got skills.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Hee hee, I nipped that schit in the bud on my board. I told the Righties, gloating you are banned. Not a peep from them. But I did take my jabs at the Left saying if you won, same thing. It got quiet awfully quick.

Curious in what he did as my board is way nastier than this and considering I am dealing with several sub boards and the only one that can actually do something to people it is a handful, but that is what the boss (paying customers in the thousands) wanted so it will be done.

Still get complaints by people to ban so and so because they hurt their feelings. I just tell them to put the chalk, crayons and Play Doh down and pull up your big boy pants and if you don't like it go elsewhere. I won't tolerate cry babies....like 57 (by our board definition a troll).

In some ways you can get away with stuff on here unlike there and he must have done something to push Sav (middle left) person to do that.

Awaiting a Promotion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Sorry Sav, but it does come across as you being intolerant as so many on the left are. If you were concerned about trolling, idiots like goldfly would have been banned long ago as that's all he does half the time. Oh, but that's not gonna happen cause goldy isn't a conservative...

Whatever, I'm done with this thread. Got some Hillary bashing to do.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawking4life View Post
    If you were concerned about trolling, idiots like goldfly would have been banned long ago as that's all he does half the time. Oh, but that's not gonna happen cause goldy isn't a conservative...

how long have i been living rent free in your dome?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

DaneHill (11-28-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    I'm not against banning Toma for being a troll as long as its consistent on both sides. In Toma's defense goldfly is a troll, but goldfly is also unusually talented at being a troll. Either way, I'm glad I don't have to deal with this bull****.
    thank you weso1!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weso1 For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (11-26-2016), BedellBrave (11-29-2016), mossy (11-27-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I troll Goldie and 57 on a constant basis, but Toma well, that is is a whole new thing.

Goldie likes me because he knows I am trolling him and that is all. Hell, my wife thinks he is god gift to photography, I agree with her.

I don't like 57, never have, I don't have time for sheople or idiots and I don't care he is 20 years older than me. If my dad at 70 years can open his eyes, so can he and he refuses to. I don't have time for that schit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    goldfly is a troll
    how so?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    how so?
    I think you're more interested in the name brand of your screen name than making on honest point or having an honest discussion.
    thank you weso1!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    I think you're more interested in the name brand of your screen name than making on honest point or having an honest discussion.
    what do you think i get from a name brand of a screen name? that's a weird thing to say but i'm intrigued to go farther down the rabbit hole to understand it

all of my points i make are honest points. i just have a vastly different view on the world and life than most here imo

and that i won't play in the parameters that some try to set for me makes some upset cause i know most of it isn't white or black but more than likely grey

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,274 Posts
    Goldfly isn't politically correct, but I wouldn't view him as a troll. His posts make this subforum better.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chop2chip For This Useful Post:

goldfly (11-27-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Goldie trolls. I troll, because we've been known by you all for almost 20 years, you get use to it.

Goldie doesn't get on me because I would say troll in my post of doing to to him. 57, I don't like his ass, there is difference and he doesn't like me, so good.

I will defend Goldie in a heartbeat because someway somehow my wife likes him and tell me to quit picking on him.

Sav could have banned me many times and he hd a right to, because I am a troll. It is what it is. Hell even on my own board I troll, the mods delete my stuff and I am their boss, but I told them if I get out of line treat me like any poster and they do without getting in trouble. If I want to say something I will. My boss got on me for doing it, kudos to him.

Whatever Sav does is fine by me. He had a thorn sticking him and he's done something about it. I am the same way. If you poke me too much, I will take care of you one way or another. Funny that I get pm's telling me they will find me and beat me up. Most of you all know I am not a small person. I ask them time and place, no guns and see what happens. I don't hear from them again.

Sav keep doing wht you doing man. You run a good board. If you need anything you've got my digits. Anyone on FB could message me, I am straight and a good person to talk to.

...I can be an as shole to.

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    The trolling is only one-way here. Pre-election it was all, very commonly, aimed at Trump. Post-election, still that way. Just that now, any trolling aimed back at the anti-Trumpers is a bannable offense. Pretty obviously the way it is. Don't try to color it any other way. As a Trump supporter, pre-election, I was driven from this board. And post-election, I'm labeled a "gloater" for giving those the medicine they deserve. Laughable. And the title of this thread is INCREDIBLY ACCURATE.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MrShwag For This Useful Post:

NinersSBChamps (11-28-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post
    The trolling is only one-way here. Pre-election it was all, very commonly, aimed at Trump. Post-election, still that way. Just that now, any trolling aimed back at the anti-Trumpers is a bannable offense. Pretty obviously the way it is. Don't try to color it any other way. As a Trump supporter, pre-election, I was driven from this board. And post-election, I'm labeled a "gloater" for giving those the medicine they deserve. Laughable. And the title of this thread is INCREDIBLY ACCURATE.
    I don't agree. Sav is Left and I am down the middle but much a Devil's Advocate on anything and hate hypocrites. But Sav does allow the Right say things.

I am probably the worst troll on here and he does nothing to me, why? Because Sav likes me and when I am serious, I get serious and he knows it.

So sorry bud, I will defend Sav even though we don't see eye to eye on SOME things. He is a very good young man that is intelligent and smart in business and he knows I would kick his ass if comes to it. But I don't know if his family would come back and kick mine, lol. Sav is a devout family guy and if he does something, you really have to piss him off and that is very very very hard to do.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

Amen. Toma never once threatened or belittled a fellow poster in here. He just came to rub trumps win in the liberals faces. You get banned for that but you can talk **** and call a fellow poster names and it's fine. Makes no sense.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

NinersSBChamps (11-28-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Amen. Toma never once threatened or belittled a fellow poster in here. He just came to rub trumps win in the liberals faces. You get banned for that but you can talk **** and call a fellow poster names and it's fine. Makes no sense.
    You are better than that.

Sav is not a 57, not even close.

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    You don't know the entire story.
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,746 Posts
    That's really not the story of what's going on.

I haven't deleted anyone's posts that was a Trump supporter.

What toma did is not the standard for Trump supporters here.

So yes, I took action against him not because he was a Trump supporter, but because he he crossed several lines.
    Forever Fredi

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (11-27-2016)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    You are better than that.

Sav is not a 57, not even close.
    I never sad that Sav was a bad person of compared him to 57.

But Toma did get banned for trolling the liberals after trump won.