Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a MAGA Hat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Logic bomb silenced my good friend
    u might want to do a refresher course on the transitive property...otoh I give you high marks for "logic bomb"
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    I was under the impression we shouldn’t jump to conclusions just because the media shows me a video?

But seriously, arrest him for assault.
    Is this a hate crime? Is this racism? Is this less bad than all the examples supposedly Trump has brought on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    u might want to do a refresher course on the transitive property...otoh I give you high marks for "logic bomb"
    Wow - im the worst. You are right. Wrong theory but ultimately the summation of the arguments you agreed to contradict your initial statement.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqt View Post
    I was under the impression we shouldn’t jump to conclusions just because the media shows me a video?

But seriously, arrest him for assault.
    Umm..this video is pretty conclusive.

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Logic bomb silenced my good friend
    The thing that’s still not clear to me, if it’s about drugs (which, tbh, I don’t think it is, but I’ll play along), we’ve established that most drugs come in through POE.

Your response to this is that building a wall will free up resources to allow CBP to better police the POE. Now, first, I’m not really even sure if this is true. A wall without personnel manning it presents more of an obstacle than open country, but certainly not an insurmountable one. But if you acknowledge that the bulk of the drugs are coming in through POE, why spend years and billions building a wall with the idea that you can devote more resources to POE in the future, when you could just allocate that money now to do more customs drug interdiction?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

Runnin (02-23-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    The thing that’s still not clear to me, if it’s about drugs (which, tbh, I don’t think it is, but I’ll play along), we’ve established that most drugs come in through POE.

Your response to this is that building a wall will free up resources to allow CBP to better police the POE. Now, first, I’m not really even sure if this is true. A wall without personnel manning it presents more of an obstacle than open country, but certainly not an insurmountable one. But if you acknowledge that the bulk of the drugs are coming in through POE, why spend years and billions building a wall with the idea that you can devote more resources to POE in the future, when you could just allocate that money now to do more customs drug interdiction?
    For starters, the wall is a fixed cost and therefore any deterrant it imposes pays for itself over time since its in perpetuity.

Next, the majority of drigs APPREHENDED comes through POE. Thats a much different fact than what you are claiming it is.
    Natural Immunity Croc

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    For starters, the wall is a fixed cost and therefore any deterrant it imposes pays for itself over time since its in perpetuity.

Next, the majority of drigs APPREHENDED comes through POE. Thats a much different fact than what you are claiming it is.
    So you keep saying, with only the suggestion of “build it and find out” in support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    So you keep saying, with only the suggestion of “build it and find out” in support.
    So is it your contention that no illrgal activity happens outside POE?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    So is it your contention that no illrgal activity happens outside POE?
    You are normally a kind of smart guy. It's sad you're so stupid on this topic. Think of it this way. You could move probably a few small items on a person, or you could move many large items via vehicles, which do you choose to do?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    You are normally a kind of smart guy. It's sad you're so stupid on this topic. Think of it this way. You could move probably a few small items on a person, or you could move many large items via vehicles, which do you choose to do?
    You play the long game and have your army of soldiers bring it in over a long period of time where there is no actual security.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    1. THis is a 23 second clip. Who knows what happened around it. Remember you and all other reps spending hours of research to defend a MAGA hat wearer with a **** eating grin?

2. He should go to jail for assault, UNLESS, there's video evidence that defends him. That being said, I'm sure this person did something to provoke the attacker in some way, not saying the attacker is right, just saying that someone doesn't just attack.

3. Does no one on the right understand the rights guaranteed by the first Amendment? They want to teach Protestant Christian teachings in our schools and don't understand that the first Amendment ONLY applies to the scope of government. It doesn't apply to private citizens and so on so forth. In the "great" era Trump loves so dearly, police and the national guard used to regularly beat protesters. That's a much grosser violation of first Amendment rights than anything going on in this video.

4. TPUSA is scum. It's full of whiny the world hates me because I'm white entitled boys. It's filled with the worst users from r/thedonald, people who look to get victim famous and maybe get on Fox News. And it's worked for the founder, he's considered a rising conservative figure.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/5...s-conservatism

"TPUSA breaks with traditional conservatives in nearly every possible way, yet they’ve managed to make themselves platform for up-and-coming political celebrities like Owens, who last month tweeted, “I truly believe that @realDonaldTrump isn’t just the leader of the free world, but the savior of it as well. May God bless America—the last stand for western civilization.” As a Christian, watching anyone use the word savior for anyone besides the son of God is frankly jarring."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    You play the long game and have your army of soldiers bring it in over a long period of time where there is no actual security.
    No, no one does. Have you heard a story of a border crossing? It's days of rigorous travel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    No, no one does. Have you heard a story of a border crossing? It's days of rigorous travel.
    When youre funded and coordinated its not.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    1. THis is a 23 second clip. Who knows what happened around it. Remember you and all other reps spending hours of research to defend a MAGA hat wearer with a **** eating grin?

2. He should go to jail for assault, UNLESS, there's video evidence that defends him. That being said, I'm sure this person did something to provoke the attacker in some way, not saying the attacker is right, just saying that someone doesn't just attack.

3. Does no one on the right understand the rights guaranteed by the first Amendment? They want to teach Protestant Christian teachings in our schools and don't understand that the first Amendment ONLY applies to the scope of government. It doesn't apply to private citizens and so on so forth. In the "great" era Trump loves so dearly, police and the national guard used to regularly beat protesters. That's a much grosser violation of first Amendment rights than anything going on in this video.

4. TPUSA is scum. It's full of whiny the world hates me because I'm white entitled boys. It's filled with the worst users from r/thedonald, people who look to get victim famous and maybe get on Fox News. And it's worked for the founder, he's considered a rising conservative figure.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/5...s-conservatism

"TPUSA breaks with traditional conservatives in nearly every possible way, yet they’ve managed to make themselves platform for up-and-coming political celebrities like Owens, who last month tweeted, “I truly believe that @realDonaldTrump isn’t just the leader of the free world, but the savior of it as well. May God bless America—the last stand for western civilization.” As a Christian, watching anyone use the word savior for anyone besides the son of God is frankly jarring."
    TPUSA is the future of the conservative movement as it takes the principles it was founded on and doesnt bow to corporate intersts. Washington is lost and its time for the people to take the country back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    When youre funded and coordinated its not.
    Be careful thethe, someday the Kool-Aid will be spiked with cyanide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    TPUSA is the future of the conservative movement as it takes the principles it was founded on and doesnt bow to corporate intersts. Washington is lost and its time for the people to take the country back.
    Yikes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Be careful thethe, someday the Kool-Aid will be spiked with cyanide
    Your view on the trip is foolish. Cartel smugglers will work in teams and have all the supplies they need to make a long walk.

Its poor families that have to deal with the cartels that have a difficult journey.

Not hard to see this if you arent a liberal lemming.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Your view on the trip is foolish. Cartel smugglers will work in teams and have all the supplies they need to make a long walk.

Its poor families that have to deal with the cartels that have a difficult journey.

Not hard to see this if you arent a liberal lemming.
    OK if cartels have teams of people doing this, wouldn't it be easier to just have a boat make a port crossing at night? Wouldn't it be easier to do any number of other ways of doing it that have probably a lower chance of getting caught? What's easier, owning a private dock/bribing a dock worker to keep stuff silent or smuggling large number of people across a border constantly surveyed by drone and satellite?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    OK if cartels have teams of people doing this, wouldn't it be easier to just have a boat make a port crossing at night? Wouldn't it be easier to do any number of other ways of doing it that have probably a lower chance of getting caught? What's easier, owning a private dock/bribing a dock worker to keep stuff silent or smuggling large number of people across a border constantly surveyed by drone and satellite?
    Its far cheaper and you dont have to deal with coastguards but im sure they are using your proposed method of smuggling as well.

They ptobably have plains. They probably have tunnells. They probably use the mail. Im sure there are all types of ways that we cant even think of. Ita about doing everything we can to stop them and a fixed cost solution to one of the issues is extremely cost effective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts

Is that sort of like saying Mexico will pay for it?
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR