Page 153 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 531031431511521531541551632032536531153 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post

That just reinforces to me why we need the ban. Anyone that would consider joining groups like ISIS because their feelings are hurt need to be kept out. I prefer we call it "religious terrorism" instead of "radical Islamic terrorism" because it is the same thing. We have a long storied history of Christian terrorism in this country that is just as big of threat. Personally I am a lot more worried about the terrorism from al-police department than I am from al-qaeda. There are roughly 1.6 billion muslims in the world and over half believe in forcing sharia law on everyone, beating their various wives, that women are property of men, and that if a woman shows her ankles its okay to rape her. Forgive me if I dont want to let those kinds of people into the country regardless of what religion they practice. Over half think I should be killed for being atheist. Lets bring them here and give them the right to vote, that should work out swimmingly. There are so many Islamic paradises for them to live in and they feel they have the right to come here. I am all for giving them a free ride to Saudi Arabia or any other Sharia law hell hole they prefer. Even if they are not terrorists they will raise their kids to be Muslim and they are one viewing of an Extremist Iman online away from being terrorists. If its their contention that pissing off Muslims could or will lead to Muslims already here killing people then they make my point for me. They shouldnt be let in if they are an insult away from killing people. Atheists have been **** on by the government and people in general but you dont hear about us potentially killing people because we feel insulted. I was raised Catholic, when bad **** happened they always said "Its Gods plan" or "Pray to God for help", it didnt work for me so I said **** this ****. Maybe these muslims should pray to Allah for help instead of asking us for help. Maybe they should have more faith in their God that they love so much. If Sharia law is his will then why are they trying to leave it? Its their paradise. I guarantee you if we help them by bringing them here they will praise Allah for helping them instead of anyone here. If their God wanted them to leave he would help them. Apparently he doesnt yet they still have blind faith in him. We might not have a big problem now but if we mass import Muslims there will eventually be a huge problem like Sweden has. How many rapes and murders are acceptable for bringing these people here? I have met plenty of good people from Muslim countries but the one thing they all have in common is I have no idea if they are Muslim or any other religion. If religion is an important part of their lives then stay the hell out. We have enough problems with Christians trying to force their versions of Sharia law on people.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    In a frenzy of early-morning activity on Saturday, President Donald J. Trump ordered aides to immediately cover every phone in the White House with tin foil, White House sources confirmed.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...cid=mod-latest
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    In a frenzy of early-morning activity on Saturday, President Donald J. Trump ordered aides to immediately cover every phone in the White House with tin foil, White House sources confirmed.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...cid=mod-latest
    I hope you realize that's a joke

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

Runnin (03-05-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    no, i didn't
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    The President, still wearing his bathrobe after what was reportedly a sleepless night, personally supervised the tin-foil installation, sources said.

“Wrap it tighter,” he was heard bellowing at Conway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    I hope you realize that's a joke

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Because it's still classified.
    Which is a exactly what the declassified report says. You're playing kind of a disingenuous game here.

If you want to dispute to conclusions in the report w/r/t motive, feel free. They're much more subjective and involve interpretation and speculation. Disagree away.

If you don't trust the voluminous reporting that Russia was responsible, going all the way back to the FBI proactively contacting the DNC at the VERY beginning, concerned that their system was under attack--specifically by a specific group of Russian state actors--I don't know what to tell you.

As to what everyone is concerned about? I think it's safest and most prudent to understand what's already happened before speculating what else we might have to be concerned about.

But if you think it's nbd for an adversarial foreign power to have taken criminal actions to attempt to manipulate the outcome of our election, possibly with the collusion of personnel from one of the election campaigns, I'm not really sure what to say.

So to recap:

1. No evidence

2. We're still not sure what to be concerned about

3. Ahh... someone interfered with our election? That's an act of war! Please ignore that we do the exactly same ****ing thing, highlighted by the presidential candidate the left wanted to win!

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    The fact that Obama (or any intelligence agency) resorted to that tells you all you need to know about the Russia connection being real or not.
    no doubt

if it was cause of a FISA warrant, thank God for the patriot of Obama
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,730 Posts
    So Comey investigating Hillary is meddling in the election but wiretapping Trump is A-ok?
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    That just reinforces to me why we need the ban. Anyone that would consider joining groups like ISIS because their feelings are hurt need to be kept out. I prefer we call it "religious terrorism" instead of "radical Islamic terrorism" because it is the same thing. We have a long storied history of Christian terrorism in this country that is just as big of threat. Personally I am a lot more worried about the terrorism from al-police department than I am from al-qaeda. There are roughly 1.6 billion muslims in the world and over half believe in forcing sharia law on everyone, beating their various wives, that women are property of men, and that if a woman shows her ankles its okay to rape her. Forgive me if I dont want to let those kinds of people into the country regardless of what religion they practice. Over half think I should be killed for being atheist. Lets bring them here and give them the right to vote, that should work out swimmingly. There are so many Islamic paradises for them to live in and they feel they have the right to come here. I am all for giving them a free ride to Saudi Arabia or any other Sharia law hell hole they prefer. Even if they are not terrorists they will raise their kids to be Muslim and they are one viewing of an Extremist Iman online away from being terrorists. If its their contention that pissing off Muslims could or will lead to Muslims already here killing people then they make my point for me. They shouldnt be let in if they are an insult away from killing people. Atheists have been **** on by the government and people in general but you dont hear about us potentially killing people because we feel insulted. I was raised Catholic, when bad **** happened they always said "Its Gods plan" or "Pray to God for help", it didnt work for me so I said **** this ****. Maybe these muslims should pray to Allah for help instead of asking us for help. Maybe they should have more faith in their God that they love so much. If Sharia law is his will then why are they trying to leave it? Its their paradise. I guarantee you if we help them by bringing them here they will praise Allah for helping them instead of anyone here. If their God wanted them to leave he would help them. Apparently he doesnt yet they still have blind faith in him. We might not have a big problem now but if we mass import Muslims there will eventually be a huge problem like Sweden has. How many rapes and murders are acceptable for bringing these people here? I have met plenty of good people from Muslim countries but the one thing they all have in common is I have no idea if they are Muslim or any other religion. If religion is an important part of their lives then stay the hell out. We have enough problems with Christians trying to force their versions of Sharia law on people.
    If we continue to turn a blind eye to Islam then we will be in the same spot as Europe and England. I hope that the left wisens up here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Congress is going to investigate and Sessions is not going to be there to protect Trum.
    So no comment in what exactly happened. Is Putin masterminding a ln American invasion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    So no comment in what exactly happened. Is Putin masterminding a ln American invasion?
    Which part?

See the Russian thread for one account from a reputable author.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Rump should have known about the FISA warrant long before now. Perhaps it's more evidence of his administration not knowing what they are doing.

January 12, 2017
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427
    Last edited by Runnin; 03-05-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Is Putin masterminding a ln American invasion?

10 yr, $185 million Extension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    So Comey investigating Hillary is meddling in the election but wiretapping Trump is A-ok?
    Wait, what? The FBI is free to investigate anybody. The issue everyone had was how Comey handled the investigation of Clinton publicly.

Spring Training Invitee Chipper's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    What's the scandal? What do you feel is happening?
    I have no evidence or stories to link to but I thought anyone with an average IQ and not wearing rose colored glasses could see what likely happened, if it happened. Here's my "alternative truth" version of it.
    Trump has ties with Russia because of past business deals. (nothing wrong with that)
    He decides to run for president and actually starts moving forward when most thought it was a joke.
    He becomes the Republican nominee and he or his associates are approached by someone from Russia who tells him that they have hacked Hillary's email server (nothing special, just normal everyday stuff for Russia) and found damaging information in her emails. (I don't fault Russia for the hacking, every powerful nation does it. I'm sure the US has a big team of hackers looking at Russia all the time) The Russians offer to leak the emails to help win the election in exchange for looking favorably towards Russia should Trump win.
    Trump's buddy Rex thinks it's a great idea and tells Trump how much money they can make off oil or whatever by being pro Russia.
    No one can understand why Trump absolutely will not say a negative thing about Putin, all the while continuously berating great Americans and even his fellow republicans. It's almost like Russia is holding something over his head. It might not be blackmail, he might be willingly doing it because it will benefit himself.
    Trump's team denied anything involving Russia, saying they never met. It come out that they have, in fact, met so they have been caught lying about it.

All I can say for sure is where there's smoke, there's usually fire. Fox News spouts off on much more ridiculous conspiracy theories all the time and their supported believe every word of it.

If there's evidence, and the people holding it are smart and intend to use it against the President of the United States, they better be sure they cross every t and dot every i, because if it is true, it's going to cause a "uge" ****storm if they try to act on it. You think the protests by the left are bad now, what until they try to bring down the right wing nutjobs's God Emperor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Most troubling is those that voted for someone with so little understanding of the office and governing 300M .
    We all saw the same debates and heard the same speeches.

Kind of like contracting a car mechanic to be your dentist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    I have no evidence or stories to link to but I thought anyone with an average IQ and not wearing rose colored glasses could see what likely happened, if it happened. Here's my "alternative truth" version of it.
    Trump has ties with Russia because of past business deals. (nothing wrong with that)
    He decides to run for president and actually starts moving forward when most thought it was a joke.
    He becomes the Republican nominee and he or his associates are approached by someone from Russia who tells him that they have hacked Hillary's email server (nothing special, just normal everyday stuff for Russia) and found damaging information in her emails. (I don't fault Russia for the hacking, every powerful nation does it. I'm sure the US has a big team of hackers looking at Russia all the time) The Russians offer to leak the emails to help win the election in exchange for looking favorably towards Russia should Trump win.
    Trump's buddy Rex thinks it's a great idea and tells Trump how much money they can make off oil or whatever by being pro Russia.
    No one can understand why Trump absolutely will not say a negative thing about Putin, all the while continuously berating great Americans and even his fellow republicans. It's almost like Russia is holding something over his head. It might not be blackmail, he might be willingly doing it because it will benefit himself.
    Trump's team denied anything involving Russia, saying they never met. It come out that they have, in fact, met so they have been caught lying about it.

All I can say for sure is where there's smoke, there's usually fire. Fox News spouts off on much more ridiculous conspiracy theories all the time and their supported believe every word of it.

If there's evidence, and the people holding it are smart and intend to use it against the President of the United States, they better be sure they cross every t and dot every i, because if it is true, it's going to cause a "uge" ****storm if they try to act on it. You think the protests by the left are bad now, what until they try to bring down the right wing nutjobs's God Emperor.
    Quite the stretch and assumptions without any real evidence.

I hope everything is brought out and fully disclosed. I would also like to know the circumstances surrounding why Trump Tower was bugged.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Trump demands congressional inquiry into Obama administration for tapping his phones.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Tom Friedman: 'They must be clinking vodka glasses right now in Moscow. For less than the cost of a MiG-21 they've thrown the West into complete disarray.'