Thread: "Make America Great Again"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    This is a problem the Republicans can not deny.

But the Republicans is not the issue, it is both parties and WALL STREET is the culprit.

They determine everything in our country and some for the world. The money flows through them and off seas accounts.

Is there a way to fix it? Yes, but it would devastating for the economy for a year or less and more devastating for retirement accounts.

We need a simple reboot of Wall Street. I hate them to be honest even though my retirement account looks great since 2000. I can retire happily now if I want. But it isn't about me but the health of our great nation, taking over by greedy people.

How much money is enough for you to live in paradise for your life? You even want more, why?

You give me 2 mil, I am a happy camper and live my life to the fullest, kids taking care of and what not, why do you need 3 or 10, 100, or a billion?

If Wally World owners give checks to every American and then tell them to put it in the bank of 1 mil, we would never have an issue in life as long as the caveat of you have to work to keep the money or we would take it away. They can take your money away and if you spend it all at once, you are on your OWN, no gov handouts, you will be on the street begging for money.

I advocated this line of thinking. Give money, but you have to keep earning money by living and not sit on your ass just spending. It is a great incentive.

...but no one will listen. This is the black people problem, when government continually fund you, you aren't going to work. Give you a mil and monitor your spending and MAKE you work, then there is something. After 25 years are working, you get another 500k to live out your life without having any issues.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    This is a problem the Republicans can not deny.

But the Republicans is not the issue, it is both parties and WALL STREET is the culprit.

They determine everything in our country and some for the world. The money flows through them and off seas accounts.

Is there a way to fix it? Yes, but it would devastating for the economy for a year or less and more devastating for retirement accounts.

We need a simple reboot of Wall Street. I hate them to be honest even though my retirement account looks great since 2000. I can retire happily now if I want. But it isn't about me but the health of our great nation, taking over by greedy people.

How much money is enough for you to live in paradise for your life? You even want more, why?

You give me 2 mil, I am a happy camper and live my life to the fullest, kids taking care of and what not, why do you need 3 or 10, 100, or a billion?

If Wally World owners give checks to every American and then tell them to put it in the bank of 1 mil, we would never have an issue in life as long as the caveat of you have to work to keep the money or we would take it away. They can take your money away and if you spend it all at once, you are on your OWN, no gov handouts, you will be on the street begging for money.

I advocated this line of thinking. Give money, but you have to keep earning money by living and not sit on your ass just spending. It is a great incentive.

...but no one will listen. This is the black people problem, when government continually fund you, you aren't going to work. Give you a mil and monitor your spending and MAKE you work, then there is something. After 25 years are working, you get another 500k to live out your life without having any issues.

You and I have had this discussion many times. The Dems as a party are useless. They complain about the problems but rarely offer any real solutions, the Repubs actually help make the problems worse while talking about how useless the Dems are. I also find it laughable how the Repubs hate welfare but funnel billions to the oil companies, the chemical companies, the drug companies, arrange the health care system where those at the top of those companies have monopolies and make 8 figures every year and that's sacred to them, but thousands still die every year because their insurance companies fight against them getting the treatments they need. Again Trump vs. Bernie 2016, at least maybe the damn status quo will change a little bit no matter which one of those guys win.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (10-11-2015)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    You and I have had this discussion many times. The Dems as a party are useless. They complain about the problems but rarely offer any real solutions, the Repubs actually help make the problems worse while talking about how useless the Dems are. I also find it laughable how the Repubs hate welfare but funnel billions to the oil companies, the chemical companies, the drug companies, arrange the health care system where those at the top of those companies have monopolies and make 8 figures every year and that's sacred to them, but thousands still die every year because their insurance companies fight against them getting the treatments they need. Again Trump vs. Bernie 2016, at least maybe the damn status quo will change a little bit no matter which one of those guys win.
    You deserve more than 1 thanks for that.

Nail meets coffin. Right on.

You know I hate greedy people and Republicans are greedy and the Dems are so stupid........well they are the most un-intelligent people on this Earth, they just don't get it for a platform. Republicans don't care about gay marriage or abortion, it is a tactic to make the Democrats waste resources. They only care about how much money they can make and how many buses they need to drive over the people to get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,709 Posts
    It's a stupid slogan goldfly, for anyone who uses their brain and thinks about it. But at the same time Obama's slogan was Hope and change, which is essentially the same message and equally stupid. But you have to admit that Trump's slogan is incredibly effective, just like Hope and Change. You can't ignore this. And it's important.
    thank you weso1!

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts
    Yeah, it's really just a variant of the slogan any challenger puts out. "There has to be change, things have to get better - and I'm the schlub you need."

It's all so vain and predictable and when you think long about it - nauseating...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BedellBrave For This Useful Post:

Runnin (10-15-2015), weso1 (10-11-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,709 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BedellBrave View Post
    Yeah, it's really just a variant of the slogan any challenger puts out. "There has to be change, things have to get better - and I'm the schlub you need."

It's all so vain and predictable and when you think long about it - nauseating...
    That's all true, but at the same time I tip my cap to Trump's camp. They found an incredible way to make this slogan sound new and exciting.
    thank you weso1!

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weso1 View Post
    That's all true, but at the same time I tip my cap to Trump's camp. They found an incredible way to make this slogan sound new and exciting.
    Hey, you guys know I've already been saying it, Trump vs Bernie baby(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!