Thread: He gets it: Milwaukee Sheriff

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

He gets it: Milwaukee Sheriff

He is Democrat that tells the truth.

We are our own problem and the Democrats will not do anything about it. They welcome this for votes. Kill our own, then ask the government for financial assistance, rinse and repeat for 50 years.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

weso1 (08-15-2016)

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    He is Democrat that tells the truth.

We are our own problem and the Democrats will not do anything about it. They welcome this for votes. Kill our own, then ask the government for financial assistance, rinse and repeat for 50 years.

He's a republican at heart. He received a nice standing ovation at the GOP Convention.

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    He's a republican at heart. He received a nice standing ovation at the GOP Convention.
    Most blacks are republican at heart. They care less about liberal tendencies especially the bible thumpers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Not sure you got the point of the article
    a snippet

But riots do not exist in a vacuum. And while the military may be used to create a sense of law and order again, what remains, regardless of whether the military is deployed, are the structural inequalities that sparked the unrest in the first place.
    Milwaukee is literally considered "the worst place for African Americans to live" in America

Clarke may place the blame on black people for the rioting, but over the past half-century, it doesn’t seem that the Milwaukee metro area under Clarke’s jurisdiction has given black people any other options.

Segregation remains as stark as ever, as reported by Kenya Downs for National Public Radio's Code Switch blog last year. Black residents make up 57 percent of the city's population, compared to less than 2 percent of nearby suburban counties' populations, according to CNN.

As black Americans fled the south during the Great Migration of the early 20th century, they essentially skipped over Milwaukee, instead choosing Chicago. But when African Americans did come to Milwaukee in the 1960s, its local industrial power was waning, leaving little for the city’s new black arrivals and driving tensions between European immigrants who had long called the city home.

It’s so bad that there’s an old "joke" that the city’s 16th Street Bridge bridged "Africa and Europe," because it connected the black residents in the north side to white residents in the south side.

According to a 2013 report by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, the state's rate of incarceration for black men is nearly double the national average (12.8 percent compared with 6.7 percent), and the highest in the country. But in Milwaukee County, which is under Clarke’s jurisdiction, the report showed the incarceration rates at "epidemic levels," in which more than half of black men in the their 30s and 40s have been incarcerated at some point in their lives.

Milwaukee’s black children don’t fare much better. In 2014, four out of five black kids in the state lived in poverty compared with three in 10 white kids. In 2013, the state had the widest achievement gap in the country; in fall 2014, reports showed that Milwaukee Public Schools, one of the most underfunded school systems in the state, failed to meet state expectations. By contrast, all nine districts that exceeded expectations were in higher-income Milwaukee suburbs.

Indeed, Clarke suggests that black people have failed. But by systematically disinvesting in black people over the half-century they’ve been in the area, Milwaukee hasn’t given black people any real opportunity to succeed.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    I know, let's vote for the status quo candidates and hope everything gets better. Black people should be rioting. Slavery is alive and well. Until slavery ends there should be no peace.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    I know, let's vote for the status quo candidates and hope everything gets better. Black people should be rioting. Slavery is alive and well. Until slavery ends there should be no peace.
    You literally don't comprehend what slavery was. It is most certainly not alive and well. Hyperbole is one thing, but spouting a lie as truth is quite a difference. And what exactly do riots achieve constructively as a means toward a goal ?

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post
    You literally don't comprehend what slavery was.
    And why should you? Your generation is so far removed from it. You are dealing with a far less oppressive beast than slavery certainly. And Sheriff Clarke is urging you not to perpetually vote into that system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    So just because it's not as bad as it used to be that means we should accept it? There are more black people in prison now than were in slavery in the US before the civil war. Look up Angola prison and tell me that's not very close to the old slavery days. It was literally a slave plantation bought by a confederate major in 1880 and used prisoners as slaves to farm the fielda. Later he sold it to a slave trader. The prisoners are kept in sweltering heat. The warden uses torture to indoctrinate the prisoners to his own religious beliefs. What's different than old slavery, now we just use arbitrary laws brought forth from many years of propganda and fear mongering to justify making people slaves to the state.

Riots are a result of immoral laws. In order for evil to prevail it takes a lot of good people doing nothing. Our justice system is broken. Many of the laws are arbitrary and used by racists and assholes to victimize people. These cops are officials are not good people. They advocate violence against me so I am just returning the favor. They call me a criminal who needs to be locked up because I enjoy a joint in the safety of my home. When they stop.calling for violence against me I will stop calling for violence against them.

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    So just because it's not as bad as it used to be that means we should accept it? There are more black people in prison now than were in slavery in the US before the civil war. Look up Angola prison and tell me that's not very close to the old slavery days. It was literally a slave plantation bought by a confederate major in 1880 and used prisoners as slaves to farm the fielda. Later he sold it to a slave trader. The prisoners are kept in sweltering heat. The warden uses torture to indoctrinate the prisoners to his own religious beliefs. What's different than old slavery, now we just use arbitrary laws brought forth from many years of propganda and fear mongering to justify making people slaves to the state.

Riots are a result of immoral laws. In order for evil to prevail it takes a lot of good people doing nothing. Our justice system is broken. Many of the laws are arbitrary and used by racists and assholes to victimize people. These cops are officials are not good people. They advocate violence against me so I am just returning the favor. They call me a criminal who needs to be locked up because I enjoy a joint in the safety of my home. When they stop.calling for violence against me I will stop calling for violence against them.

You're crazy.

So how are cops advocating violence against you?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

Garmel (08-18-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    They want to lock me up for smoking weed. I have a right to privacy of my own body. No law they can make gives them the right to deprive me of my right to live my life as I see fit. Only if my actions does harm to other people or their property do they have the right to use violence against me. The act of arresting someone is violence. If I come up to an officer with a loaded gun and handcuff them and lock them in a cage the courts would call that a violent crime. I am just as terrified of a cop with a gun as a cop is of anyone else with a gun. Moreso because they will get away with shooting me.

You can think I am crazy but I think it's crazy to wish good things to those who wish to do harm to me. If you want to put me in a cage for a victimless come then you are my enemy and I will not support you in any way.

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Cops aren't looking for someone for smoking weed.

what have you ever been charged with?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    There's a lot of people in prison for weed possession who might disagree with you. I have never been charges with anything other than speeding. I have my weed delivered to my apt and it doesn't leave my apt.

If you want to know what my ideal world with cops is then look at the situation in NY when the cops were protesting the mayor. They refused to arrest people or fine people unless it was a serious offense.

It’s over."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,737 Posts
    According to the latest stats I have seen there are 700+ thousand arrests for marajuana possession with 90% of the time possession being the only charge. That's 700k people a year who cops use violence on to deprive them of their basic Han rights. Those arrests not only deprive them of their freedom but makes it much harder to get employment. That doesn't benefit anyone. Doesn't keep anyone safe. When I was a restraint manager I had great employees who couldn't be promoted to a frigging shift manager to make 9 dollars an hour because of a possession arrest. Then when we deprive them of their liberty, put them in mental illness factories, then make it virtually impossible for them to get a decent job and say it's the pot that destroyed their lives. The number one negative side effect of pot is cops. These mother ****ers who destroy lives with no remorse. If more cops would come out for legalization it would already be legal everywhere. Instead we have to have lawsuits to stop these criminals from raiding medical marajuana clinics and patients.

Let me ask you this. In Saudi Arabia it's illegal for women to drive cars. Would you consider the Saudi cop an innocent person? Do you consider a woman that drives in Saudi Arabia a criminal? Would you support Saudi women who defended themselves from abuses that are legalized? Would you say it's wrong for a gay person in Russia to defend themselves from arrest for being gay? Do you absolve Russian cops for arresting gays because it's the law?

It’s over."

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    There's a lot of people in prison for weed possession who might disagree with you. I have never been charges with anything other than speeding. I have my weed delivered to my apt and it doesn't leave my apt.

If you want to know what my ideal world with cops is then look at the situation in NY when the cops were protesting the mayor. They refused to arrest people or fine people unless it was a serious offense.

You said a few weeks back that the cops were trying to ruin your life and they went to your bosses boss, etc. and you saying that was all over a speeding ticket?

That doesn't make sense.

So where does your pro-violence towards cops come from? Seems like other than the typical speeding ticket (that we all get) you've never been arrested. Yet you preach violence towards cops for some reason.