Page 360 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2603103503583593603613623704104608601360 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    The things your mentioning about people saying about obama are coming from the everyday person. I'm stating how trump gets attacked left and right on tv from news organizations, late night hosts, comedians etc.. THAT DID NOT happen to obama on the tv screen on a nightly basis like it does to trump.

That's a big difference to me.

Jimmy kimmel, Jon Stewart, bill Mahrer would never talk **** about obama every night. CNN never attacked obama at all. MSNBC never attacked obama. they do trump on a nightly basis
    Because Obama didn't go out of his way to put himself in the news every single day the way Man/baby T does. Obama was presidential, graceful in public, and diplomatic with the Press. He didn't foolishly attack large swaths of the country and his own government.

Trump has attacked the Press, his own Intelligence Community, the GOP, and even the military. He's also attacked women, any citizen who doesn't support him, immigrants and disabled people. He deserves every arrow hurled his way. Hopefully one will eventually find its mark.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    1. Claimed the constitution is a living document and does not believe in strict interpretation of it. So in other words he wipes his was with the constitution.

2. Opposed privacy of ones body/believes we are owned by the federal government.

3. Supported cap and trade policy

4. The stimulus package.

5. Supported the bailouts
    Michelle Obama really gave insight into how they felt about America when she said the first time she felt proud of America was when obaMA was elected.

I'll never say America doesn't have skeletons in its closet t be ashamed of but geez...she needs to shut the eff up. We prevented so much evil in the world historically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Because Obama didn't go out of his way to put himself in the news every single day with way Man/baby T does. Obama was presidential, graceful in public, and diplomatic with the Press. He didn't foolishly attack large swaths of the country and his own government.

Trump has attacked the Press, his own Intelligence Community, the GOP, and even the military. He's also attacked women, any citizen who doesn't support him, immigrants and disabled people. He deserves every arrow hurled his way. Hopefully one will eventually find its mark.
    So you see no media bias at all between the two?

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    The things your mentioning about people saying about obama are coming from the everyday person. I'm stating how trump gets attacked left and right on tv from news organizations, late night hosts, comedians etc.. THAT DID NOT happen to obama on the tv screen on a nightly basis like it does to trump.

That's a big difference to me.

Jimmy kimmel, Jon Stewart, bill Mahrer would never talk **** about obama every night. CNN never attacked obama at all. MSNBC never attacked obama. they do trump on a nightly basis

Not even including Hannity's ridiculousness.

You have to question just why is it people make fun of Trump... if you can't see it I can't help you. Then again you and thethe think he's done absolutely nothing wrong.
    Forever Fredi

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

goldfly (08-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Fredi View Post

Not even including Hannity's ridiculousness.

You have to question just why is it people make fun of Trump... if you can't see it I can't help you. Then again you and thethe think he's done absolutely nothing wrong.
    That's a small fraction of the media. It's essentially all controlled by the left and they have weaponized it to hurt r candidates for decades.

And thanks for the shout out sin e I literally just posted that Trump deserves a lot of the hate his way.

Even intelligent people can't think rationally when it comes to trump because the media has got you all riled up as if the world is about to end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    People are being banned from youtube/Facebook because they don't engage in group think on the left. I don't see how any reasonable person can support what's going on.
    I don't engage in group think and I haven't been banned yet.

I'm sure reasonable people are sill safe. People spewing hatred, racism, etc., ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    I don't engage in group think and I haven't been banned yet.

I'm sure reasonable people are sill safe. People spewing hatred, racism, etc., ?
    Who defines hatred? Racism?

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    I don't even care if you hate trump. He deserves a lot of the hate his way based on how he acts. It's how the left hates the right with a passion to the point where the right shouldn't even be allowed to think the way they do. .
    Hmmm.

-Admits Trump deserves hate and ridiculed for the way he acts and vitriol he spews.

-Doesn't complain about the right essentially condoning and excusing his behavior on a daily basis.

-Surprised when the left mirrors the right's hate.

Now lets remember this correctly. Which Party's Senate Leader said before a president took office that it was his job to make sure that President was a one-term President? How much did Pelosi and Reid pass under Bush v. GOP Congressional Cowards under Obama?
    Forever Fredi

#MAGA!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,760 Posts
    That's a small fraction of the media. It's essentially all controlled by the left and they have weaponized it to hurt r candidates for decades.

And thanks for the shout out sin e I literally just posted that Trump deserves a lot of the hate his way.

Even intelligent people can't think rationally when it comes to trump because the media has got you all riled up as if the world is about to end.
    So your view of Trump is Chappelle's view on Cosby.

He rapes, but he saves.

And lol at thats a small fraction of the media. Beck has a net worth of a quarter billion and created his own network. Hannity reaches a pretty good segment of the GOP's base. Trump is cool taking an endorsement from Alex Jones whom spewed disgusting conspiracy theories for years and Obama and continues to do so but you know Obama sat down in church with Wright criticizing America.
    Forever Fredi

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Chosen One For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (08-11-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Hmmm.

-Admits Trump deserves hate and ridiculed for the way he acts and vitriol he spews.

-Doesn't complain about the right essentially condoning and excusing his behavior on a daily basis.

Now lets remember this correctly. Which Party's Senate Leader said before a president took office that it was his job to make sure that President was a one-term President? How much did Pelosi and Reid pass under Bush v. GOP Congressional Cowards under Obama?
    I think both the Republicans and the Democrats are jokes that have sold the American people out for decades.

Where is the rights version of antifa during the Obama years?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    So your view of Trump is Chappelle's view on Cosby.

He rapes, but he saves.

And lol at thats a small fraction of the media. Beck has a net worth of a quarter billion and created his own network. Hannity reaches a pretty good segment of the GOP's base. Trump is cool taking an endorsement from Alex Jones whom spewed disgusting conspiracy theories for years and Obama and continues to do so but you know Obama sat down in church with Wright criticizing America.
    The left owns the media/internet/universities. It's not comparable and you're just lying to yourself if you think it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Wow! FOX NEWS is really a leftist plot to make R's looks foolish. thethe broke the story!

So is Trump also a plant by the Left to make fun of the Right? If so, it's brilliant. Wonder what the exit strategy is.
    Last edited by Runnin; 08-11-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    The left owns the media/internet/universities. It's not comparable and you're just lying to yourself if you think it is.
    Most journalists and faculty do lean left but their bosses generally are R.

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Ummmmm wut?
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    Ummmmm wut?
    Google and facebook own the internet.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Michelle Obama really gave insight into how they felt about America when she said the first time she felt proud of America was when obaMA was elected.

I'll never say America doesn't have skeletons in its closet t be ashamed of but geez...she needs to shut the eff up. We prevented so much evil in the world historically.
    That was a perfectly normal statement that I'm sure many black people made at the time, and white people, too. She had a right to make it and you don't have to like the tone. I think you should judge the statement while acknowledging that she made it in the emotion of her half black husband being elected POTUS. It was one comment and she needs to shut the eff up??? What bothers you about it?

"For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback," she said.

How much evil has America prevented, historically, that wasn't really about protecting or advancing its own selfish interests? WWII doesn't count. We only entered after we were attacked and we took on Germany to keep them from annexing Europe, not to stop them from cooking the Jews.
    Last edited by Runnin; 08-11-2017 at 06:35 AM.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    If the "left" owned as much as some people claim, we would already ****ing have **** like universal healthcare etc

This **** is just a sad and tired talking point that isn't rooted in fact
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Typical

Pointing fingers at each other

Both parties are hypocrites

Both parties have a bunch of losers as followers

Both parties suck

Both parties is what is wrong with the US

I can't stand either one

I can't wait till we get our own black party so we can give a middle finger two the both of your parties that do nothing but to piss each other off while the American people that suffer because of it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AerchAngel For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (08-11-2017)

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Typical

Pointing fingers at each other

Both parties are hypocrites

Both parties have a bunch of losers as followers

Both parties suck

Both parties is what is wrong with the US

I can't stand either one

I can't wait till we get our own black party so we can give a middle finger two the both of your parties that do nothing but to piss each other off while the American people that suffer because of it.

Can I join?

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,781 Posts

I actually think you have this backwards.

I think Trump is as popular as he is with some on the right because he barks back.

You can only be called a racist/sexist/homophobic/uneducated loser for so long before you rally behind someone who stands up to it.

The left in this country are legit trying to police speech. It's happening in schools and indoctrinating people. If you want to deny this is happening I'll spend some time this weekend to post dozens of examples.