Page 363 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 2633133533613623633643653734134638631363 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,260 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    The child is the person who says "no matter what happens, i'll give no credit to a person for anything that happens. And anything good that happens, I'll give the credit to my guy"

that's the child.

You should be able to relate
    You have to be talking about 57. I don't know who is dumber him or Trump. It's like a toss- up. I swear he is a Democrat mannequin. There is no talking to him, no reasoning with him, he only knows one thing, be a sheep.

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    To show I am not picking on you, I thank your post because this is the truth and I agree with you 120%. Trump is a pathetic excuse for a human being. But I will still say something good about him if he does something good. I might not like how he made his point with NK but I can't said I hate him for doing it. Probably do only good thing he has done in his short tenure to be honest even though he is acting like a schoolyard bully in doing it.

I said good things about Obama over the years and continue to do so, but I will also point out where he has failed the country in some aspects and especially the race that got him into power. I will always talk about it because that is what we do when I am not on this board but our own black only boards and talk about commentaries from prominent blacks in power positions. It is not bashing him per se, but not glossing him over which WHITE Dems seem to do of what he has done for them and their Progressive movement at the expense of his own people. Again, we have to wait for another Democrat, probably black, address some of our issues and not put other minorities/special interest before our own problems. We will never depend on the Republicans for it, it is not in their nature to do so.
    One thing in his favor, he did openly and loudly criticize that worthless piece of whale excrement Bitch McConnell. That ought to get at least some mild applause from everybody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Harry Truman won WWII ?

Lincoln lost Reconstruction

Nixon lost Viet Nam

History has an arc.

Why is it so important Trump gets credit ?
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post

Why is it so important Trump gets credit ?
    Why is it so important he gets blame?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    What's important to me is that people on both sides can show an ounce of objectivity

I've seen thethe criticize Trump... but I can't say the same from the LOLGOP and Occupy Democrats crowd

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    See there lies the problem. Even those who didn't like Obama gave him some credit even it is against their wishes or party line even those in here, even the Obama bashing Thethe.

People like you are the problem if the only thing you can see is your party. Country will get nowhere if people like you only think your party line and nothing else. It is like my party or let the country suffer. Don't go down the road 57 is walking, he is already in Satan's pocket for eternity.

Pitiful man, just plain pitiful.
    I can't agree with that. Republicans stand for nothing I believe in. All they intend to do is make life harder for me by advancing their policies. I could tell you a story about pre-existing
    conditions that would make your blood boil. As far as I am concerned there is not a Republican worthy the office of dog catcher. I only vote straight dem tickets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBrave View Post
    . As far as I am concerned there is not a Republican worthy the office of dog catcher. I only vote straight dem tickets.
    This is the definition of a sheep

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    This is the definition of a sheep
    Proudly, I feel like we see the bigger picture. While all Repubs want to do is line pockets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,787 Posts
    Proudly, I feel like we see the bigger picture. While all Repubs want to do is line pockets.
    Fine to believe that. You may be right.

But if you blindly follow that and refuse to look at things individually and objectively... what can I say? you're just a sheep and I can't take your opinion seriously on politics anymore.

Carry on

Arbitration Eligible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Well you can ignore me if you like. Again at this point I worry about our safety over everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Why is it so important he gets blame?
    and what is he being blamed for ?
    inaction - lame attempts at bullying - corruption - mocking disabled people - being a fraud at every turn - should I go on ?

while the counter argument to those things -- those things that are on the record -
    Is his economy is booming/

Like i said, crediting Trump with the rising stock market is like crediting Harry Truman for winning WWII or blaming Lincoln for Reconstruction

History is a past -
    the arc was well in place on Jan 20. Even if Happy the Clown was POTUS from 09-17
    let alone a spotless black man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    No, the bigger picture is taking the best from both sides and discard the negative from both sides.

Those who are sheep are not bright people and can be exploited.

I take personal responsibility and empowerment from the Right, sympathy and kindness from the Left.

I discard greed above else from Right while I discard hypocrisy and laziness from the Left.

The only true Americans are those who can discern what is good and bad and each party and not be so dependent on them.

Oh, on the black board I read all the time, I want to share this post which is very good and how we view Pres. Obama

"So, our first black president will go down as a historical figure and not a transformational figure, largely because we continue to fight one another in disunity and can't seem to organize ourselves effectively, as the other groups. "

Think about the last part and about Hispanics and LGBT community and how organized they are and how they made Obama look at them and not his own. So true, we are disorganize because we are neither Liberal nor Conservative and neither party truly understand our plight while one side takes advantage while the other ignores us. Quite a conundrum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    I believe should war break out with China (*should*) every one under 35 will be fair game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    You do know your rights of thinking and living is under scrutiny with the Left. You are not allow to express your feelings as you might be labeled a racist, sexist, misogynist or any other ist/ism if it is under their purview of things to be blacklisted. I never thought in my 50 years of life thinking my rights of expressing being assaulted from a party. It is a scary thing. I am afraid to speak my mind because I might piss off a puppy or a cat because somehow someone on the Left will call the po po on me or PETA and I get arrested.

It reminds me of the movie Equilibrium.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomahawk View Post
    One thing in his favor, he did openly and loudly criticize that worthless piece of whale excrement Bitch McConnell. That ought to get at least some mild applause from everybody
    McConnel needs a stuff sweaty (preferably off someone's balls) stuffed in his mouth. He is another pathetic excuse of a human being almost on Pelosi's level or Reids. All old geezers that their time has passed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    No, the bigger picture is taking the best from both sides and discard the negative from both sides.

Those who are sheep are not bright people and can be exploited.

I take personal responsibility and empowerment from the Right, sympathy and kindness from the Left.

I discard greed above else from Right while I discard hypocrisy and laziness from the Left.

The only true Americans are those who can discern what is good and bad and each party and not be so dependent on them.

Oh, on the black board I read all the time, I want to share this post which is very good and how we view Pres. Obama

"So, our first black president will go down as a historical figure and not a transformational figure, largely because we continue to fight one another in disunity and can't seem to organize ourselves effectively, as the other groups. "

Think about the last part and about Hispanics and LGBT community and how organized they are and how they made Obama look at them and not his own. So true, we are disorganize because we are neither Liberal nor Conservative and neither party truly understand our plight while one side takes advantage while the other ignores us. Quite a conundrum.
    oh for Christs sake stop with the "both sides"

Humans are flawed -- and under the microscope that is politics those flaws get magnified.
    Regardless what your voter registration card says.
    Gary Johnson and Jane Stein might have been the 2 most flawed candidates in the last election

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    I believe should war break out with China (*should*) every one under 35 will be fair game
    Whose going to war with China?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    You do know your rights of thinking and living is under scrutiny with the Left. You are not allow to express your feelings as you might be labeled a racist, sexist, misogynist or any other ist/ism if it is under their purview of things to be blacklisted. I never thought in my 50 years of life thinking my rights of expressing being assaulted from a party. It is a scary thing. I am afraid to speak my mind because I might piss off a puppy or a cat because somehow someone on the Left will call the po po on me or PETA and I get arrested.

It reminds me of the movie Equilibrium.
    Everyone is racist to some degree -- do you live in Wonderland ?
    Show me someone who isn't

The difference is (R) of the past 30-40 years has run on a platform of racist policies and (D) has gone out of its electoral way not to
    That does not mean the individuals have not a racist bone in their body

What was that word during the 09 TParty rallies they used for Obama -John Lewis or today for Maxine Waters ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Whose going to war with China?
    who woke you up ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    I am racist.....especially to sheep, you know, dumb people like you who only follow's a party line and not expand your knowledge of the other side and their strengths while ignoring your weaknesses.

I am racist against people who defends actions of other people no matter how wrong they are because their party dictates it to punish the opposite party.

Basically I am a racist against any organize party that does not allow you to have your own feelings or express your feelings.

I lived long enough to see racism from both parties, the ugliness from both parties and how they destroyed my people in the process so that we are now scurrying around like ants with no direction and our biggest wish came true and that ended in a resounding thud.

The movement for Harris and Booker has started and maybe they succeed but I have a feeling they will get their Berney feel the burn treatment because they are not like Carlton Banks or Urkel and will not be mastered.