Thread: BLM Protest this please

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts

BLM Protest this please

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-ope...111143323.html

I wish she smoked them all. That will teach them a lessen in thugging and bugging. Imagine if she did not have a gun, tortured and raped for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Greetings AA. The person has every right to defend themselves if someone invades their home. I think everyone would agree with that. I just dont understand what BLM has to do with it?

This notion that BLM is evil is silly to me. They have no real leadership so their focus is a little off. But the fundamental purpose is very important and greatly need to the black community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post
    Greetings AA. The person has every right to defend themselves if someone invades their home. I think everyone would agree with that. I just dont understand what BLM has to do with it?

This notion that BLM is evil is silly to me. They have no real leadership so their focus is a little off. But the fundamental purpose is very important and greatly need to the black community.
    It's a joke when a black person commit a crime and the rightful response is carried out, they blame the wrong person.

We do not need a BLM, we need to teach our brethren how to not commit crime, not to shoot at each other over a dime bag, or better yet, stay in school and not have kids until you are ready to take care of them.

We need to fix our own house before starting to blame others. We are a very hypocritical race like a certain party that I despise.

What part of hands up do not move do our race have a trouble hearing or doing? I am tired of us pointing fingers at everyone but ourselves. We need to put on our big boy pants on and grow the hell up and at least act civilize.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    But as you have stated it starts with us!!! Its important that the ones who know better...do better. This means instead of running away from minority communities we need to invest in them.

I know for myself its important that I move amongst blacks and spend my dollar in the black community. I support minority public schools at fundraisers etc and hold teachers accountable. I will tell you a little something that I have seen. At a school in Ga the Kindergarten classes have almost all white teachers for a majority black community. Many of the black boys who have been promoted to 1st grade cant even write their first name/ identify colors or shapes let alone read and write basic sentences on 1st grade level. So who is at fault here? The principal and the white teachers for not giving a damn about being an effective teacher. The school to prison pipeline is real. So instead of you getting mad at a criminal when they reach adulthood. Get mad at the teachers, parents, government etc who failed that individual as a child.

Black people need to support AA higher institutions. We need to gwt rid of people in minority communities who take money from blacks but never invest it back into our communities (teachers police docs etc).

If money is invested properly then the crime rate would go door tremendously and you would see the advancement of minority people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Im typing on my phone as I work so forgive my spelling errors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Thank you Goddess, you understand.

Don't mean it in a bad way. We are our own problem. We do not raise our young properly. Growing up in the 70's my mom and dad told us to respect anyone of authority and listen to your teachers and don't act up in class or you will pay for it when you get home. Yes, getting a belt (even though we laugh at mom doing it) was part of growing up. THey never used anything but a belt. Now parents can't spare the rod spare the child because that child will knife you or gun you down. I know judges in southern Illinois/Kentucky do not care about you crying to the judge that you got a whipping. Nevertheless society has gotten weak and now they are paying for it because they have no clue on how to raise kids and telling black males that condoms is a necessity. But no, they beg and plead the female for them to not use it. So we need counselors out there to tell black females to educate yourselves and not fall to this non condom crap and you get knocked up, not once, not twice, not three times, but four or more is not good for society. I know you, you know where I am at with this. This pisses me off to no end. The black males with no education, slinging and schit, carry illegal weapons just to wear $200 pair of Nikes, $200 dollar Under Armor gear so they are fly enough to get a woman to bed, impregnate her and then when she ask for money, here is the classic response "It ain't mine".

This is the root of our problems. Now those kids go out and steal, murder, sling, accost and what not and BLM protest their actions? They are the victims too. As you see they tried that schit with a Chinese women and she busted a cap in their ass and tried to smoke the other two. WHEN WILL WE LEARN CRIME DOES NOT PAY? Yet, it is the cops fault, yet it is the white people fault. No the F*CK isn't. It is our fault. Chinese are not white, Indians are defintely not white, but yet they are over here making more money than the white Americans, but we don't hear a peep out of them. Even Sav/King of the Board/my brother is not bother with this at all, but if his yellow (respectfully saying in context) ass goes to Philippines, he would get seriously effed up. He knows about situations and it is not good.

We clean our own house first, all the troubles will go away.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    Imagine if she did not have a gun, tortured and raped for sure.
    that's a hell of a leap you just took
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    that's a hell of a leap you just took
    you are not black. I know some that did this.

Do you know what the word "train" is.

They actually ask me to join on this escapade. They would invade a white person's home with weapons and rape females and if they threaten to call the cops they will ice them.

It still happens. But you are too naive to understand the black element of how we conduct ourselves. Whites are easy pray, sometimes unless they are packing. Black females, they mostly are packing or have other means of defending themselves. It is our culture. Even though I don't do these things but I have been briefed on them by my fellow family members on a constant basis, via FB as well. Lot of things get spoken on there. Troubling yes, but all my cousins tell me I am "square" because I married a white woman and I don't understand the real world of the things our race do.

Sadly I agree but heaven sakes what a morbid and sadistic world they live in and I do not want my kids participating in that upbringing. But to be honest, they are respectful of my clean ways of living and to my kids. They think they are beautiful and well behaved. Yes, some members on this board said as much and my wife as well. She is pretty and a well known photographer in this area. Too bad she gave up her CPA job to do it. Thankfully I have a good job to make ends meet.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    yeah, i know what running a train is

i'm pretty far from naive
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    yeah, i know what running a train is

i'm pretty far from naive
    Good. You are smart, I always known that. Those three were up to no good. Why invade in the first place. Blacks don't normally JUST burglarize if females are present, they want their ice cream too. This is why I said it. Why they would do that is troubling in the first place. Who taught them that it is okay to steal or rape in the first place? If we can nip that in the bud, one of their homies would not be pushing up daisies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    why do you talk like a white guy impersonating a black guy ?
    Never understood that

Pushing up daisies
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    why do you talk like a white guy impersonating a black guy ?
    Never understood that

Pushing up daisies
    I am so sorry slave master. We were freed a very long time ago. Sorry to upset you as I have common sense and not a coon that likes to protest, mess up neighborhoods protesting a felony action. I do know how to put my hands up and not move so I won't get shot. Sorry slave master, I will do the opposite, piss the police off and get shot twenty times for not doing what the slave master ask me to do. I can follow basic commands taught to me since the early 1800's to not question the white man or authority but now I am free I can do whatever the fvck I want. Some embrace it. I only embrace that is what is good for society and not harm or commit crime and I can't say that for others of my race.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    I am so sorry slave master. We were freed a very long time ago.

Sorry to upset you as I have common sense and not a coon that likes to protest, mess up neighborhoods protesting a felony action. I do know how to put my hands up and not move so I won't get shot. Sorry slave master, I will do the opposite, piss the police off and get shot twenty times for not doing what the slave master ask me to do.
    Known as the AA pivot.

I can follow basic commands taught to me since the early 1800's to not question the white man
    A credit to your race and a marvel of modern science, to boot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    my most listened to Dylan album.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post

Known as the AA pivot.

A credit to your race and a marvel of modern science, to boot.
    White liberal Demorats devils don't get it. They follow the Demorat book of being a slave master. Keep the blacks under your thumbs, so they keep the vote. Media, please keep showing black protesters fvcking up **** when a policeman shoots a black. Let's ignore the black on black crimes and the rising out of wedlock babies, more votes for the Demorat party. The Demorats only want to feed, cloth and keep a roof over our heads, they don't need anything else to survive but they need them to pump out babies so more votes for them.