Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bill O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,710 Posts
    Hillary is the reason we have President Trump ratcheting up the war on drugs instead of President Sanders ending the war on drugs.

And just for ****s and giggles lets all remember that champion of womens rights Hilldog paid women less than men on her senate campaigns, clinton foundation, and her presidential campaign. Justify that without proving me right about the wage gap and I will never mention Hilldog here again.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Hillary is the reason we have President Trump ratcheting up the war on drugs instead of President Sanders ending the war on drugs.

And just for ****s and giggles lets all remember that champion of womens rights Hilldog paid women less than men on her senate campaigns, clinton foundation, and her presidential campaign. Justify that without proving me right about the wage gap and I will never mention Hilldog here again.
    Karma.
    I don't know.
    I like everyone else is tired of Boomer politicians.
    I give (R) credit, at least they are trying to promote a younger brand.They all are ideolgs, but they get a B for effort

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,830 Posts
    I, for one, am shocked by these allegations. Unprecedented behavior, really.

"For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Are you guys seriously going to tell me that you've NEVER called a female subordinate and sexy-talked her while you masturbated? Not even once?

Boras' Client
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Are you guys seriously going to tell me that you've NEVER called a female subordinate and sexy-talked her while you masturbated? Not even once?
    You know you NEVER ask a question like that around here unless you REALLY want to know the answer, right?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oklahomahawk For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (04-06-2017), Julio3000 (04-06-2017)

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    I save that type of behavior for my superiors.
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jpx7 For This Useful Post:

cajunrevenge (04-06-2017), Julio3000 (04-06-2017), Runnin (04-12-2017), The Chosen One (04-06-2017)

Hysterical Girlfriend
    That Storms Out and
    Returns the Next Day
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmel View Post
    Not only is a 57 a purveyor of fake news he's also a pathological liar it seems. Sad.
    By watching Fox News, you must be an expert in recognizing pathological liars, since that's all they know how to do.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    When someone uses the "Fox News lies" motto you know immediately that they're brainwashed.
    Last edited by Garmel; 04-06-2017 at 08:21 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (04-07-2017), Hawk (04-07-2017)

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    When someone uses the "Fox News lies" motto you know immediately that they're brainwashed.
    It's called a canned response perpetuated by the Bat Signal when the word "FOX" is used. Libs/Dems go into programmed mode as they don't know any better because they are the lowest common sense denominator group.

People with any common sense will take 'Faux' news as face value just like MSNBC knowing both agencies is full of "fake" or "quasi" news based on their political leaning. The main issue is that Fox leaning people know that some of the information is bad and will admit it but the other side believes EVERYTHING is lies and that MSNBC is ALL truth. There lies the issue with the common sense part which is pretty clear cut.

Co-Owner, BravesCenter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,446 Posts
    Yeah, it takes me back to the good old days when Michael Moore was relevant and gas was $3.50 a gallon.

I take mossy for the type who watches CNN for 15 minutes before work and thusly considers himself adequately informed and completely unbiased.
    Last edited by Hawk; 04-07-2017 at 12:11 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (04-07-2017), cajunrevenge (04-12-2017), Garmel (04-07-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Not only is a 57 a purveyor of fake news he's also a pathological liar it seems. Sad.

Bill O’Reilly announced on The O’Reilly Factor last night that he’s taking a totally planned vacation, leaving midweek and he wants to make clear that even though it looks like a suspension, it’s not a suspension. He’s simply going to spend some quality time with himself on some epic, totally planned vacation:

Around this time of year, “I grab some vacation, because it’s spring and Easter time. Last fall, I booked a trip that should be terrific,” he said.

His vacation announcement comes as about 60 companies said they won’t advertise on his show. The exodus followed a recent report in The New York Times that five women were paid a total of $13 million to keep quiet about harassment allegations.

Will he be back? Sources tell the New York Magazine O’Reilly could be finished at Fox News:

But according to four network sources, there’s talk inside Fox News that tonight’s show could be his last. Lawyers for the law firm Paul, Weiss, hired last summer by 21st Century Fox to investigate Roger Ailes, are currently doing a “deep dive” investigation into O’Reilly’s behavior. They’re focused now on sexual harassment claims by O’Reilly guest Wendy Walsh after she reported her claims via the company’s anonymous hotline.

There is a struggle within the Murdoch family and James Murdoch apparently wants the serial sexual harasser out:

Fox News co-president Bill Shine has been working hard to keep O’Reilly, sources said. But O’Reilly’s future is in the hands of the Murdochs. “It’s up to the family,” the senior Fox News staffer said. The Murdochs are presently divided over how to handle it. Two highly placed Fox News sources say 21st Century Fox CEO James Murdoch would like O’Reilly to be permanently taken off the air, while his father, Rupert, and older brother, Lachlan, are more inclined to keep him. (A spokesperson for the Murdochs declined to comment.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Hysterical Girlfriend
    That Storms Out and
    Returns the Next Day
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Yeah, it takes me back to the good old days when Michael Moore was relevant and gas was $3.50 a gallon.

I take mossy for the type who watches CNN for 15 minutes before work and thusly considers himself adequately informed and completely unbiased.
    Drink that koolaid, complain about the biased media, deflect defend deny, then go home and watch Fox and believe in your precious little heart that Fox is white as snow, and you are right.

All cable news is biased, but Fox is built for people on a whole different level of desperately ignorant people who gladly believe anything they are told.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mossy For This Useful Post:

Runnin (04-12-2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy View Post
    Drink that koolaid, complain about the biased media, deflect defend deny, then go home and watch Fox and believe in your precious little heart that Fox is white as snow, and you are right.

All cable news is biased, but Fox is built for people on a whole different level of desperately ignorant people who gladly believe anything they are told.
    You mean Liberals or aka Democrats. The lack of common sense is strong in that group. And before you say I am a Republican, think again, I am not. People who spend enormous amounts of time defending a certain group without looking at the big picture to me are ill-informed, that goes for both parties.

But I find Democrats more whiny, pussified and very emotionally unstable on here and that is the scary part. If you don't accept their ideology they actually start throwing a hissy fit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Bill O’Reilly announced on The O’Reilly Factor last night that he’s taking a totally planned vacation, leaving midweek and he wants to make clear that even though it looks like a suspension, it’s not a suspension. He’s simply going to spend some quality time with himself on some epic, totally planned vacation:

Around this time of year, “I grab some vacation, because it’s spring and Easter time. Last fall, I booked a trip that should be terrific,” he said.

His vacation announcement comes as about 60 companies said they won’t advertise on his show. The exodus followed a recent report in The New York Times that five women were paid a total of $13 million to keep quiet about harassment allegations.

Will he be back? Sources tell the New York Magazine O’Reilly could be finished at Fox News:

But according to four network sources, there’s talk inside Fox News that tonight’s show could be his last. Lawyers for the law firm Paul, Weiss, hired last summer by 21st Century Fox to investigate Roger Ailes, are currently doing a “deep dive” investigation into O’Reilly’s behavior. They’re focused now on sexual harassment claims by O’Reilly guest Wendy Walsh after she reported her claims via the company’s anonymous hotline.

There is a struggle within the Murdoch family and James Murdoch apparently wants the serial sexual harasser out:

Fox News co-president Bill Shine has been working hard to keep O’Reilly, sources said. But O’Reilly’s future is in the hands of the Murdochs. “It’s up to the family,” the senior Fox News staffer said. The Murdochs are presently divided over how to handle it. Two highly placed Fox News sources say 21st Century Fox CEO James Murdoch would like O’Reilly to be permanently taken off the air, while his father, Rupert, and older brother, Lachlan, are more inclined to keep him. (A spokesperson for the Murdochs declined to comment.
    This applies to your post and Bill O'Reilly or any person in any news organizations and their supposed stories.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Why would one take time to tell a stranger they don't care?

The thread is titled BillO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Why would one take time to tell a stranger they don't care?

The thread is titled BillO.
    Exhibit A folks for a simpleton that does not have common sense.

Who cares about O'Reilly? It seems to me you go to extremes to prove a point based on your severely flawed and lemmingnesque ideology. What point and why should we give a damn? You know common sense. He is a paid entertainer that has no importance whatsoever in the day to day dealing of the population.

That is why I and most people don't give a damn.

Cosby is more of an important person in the grand scheme of things that a lot males do in their position of power, ala Clinton, Wiener, O'Reilly, the idiots at Fox and countless others that do it from all sides of the aisles, but Cosby tailored his talents toward kids and was duplicitous in nature and that is when I do give a damn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    You have written 7 paragraphs,found an interactive meme and actually clicked to read a topic you dont care about.

The topic is specificly labeled Bill O or in affect AA doesnt care.

But this was all before (go back to top and repeat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    You have written 7 paragraphs,found an interactive meme and actually clicked to read a topic you dont care about.

The topic is specificly labeled Bill O or in affect AA doesnt care.

But this was all before (go back to top and repeat.
    Actually I am pointing out that no one gives a damn and when Mossy had to throw that idiot fact of calling Republican idiots because they watch a show of a pompous blowhard when the other side (Namely CNN and NBC based) watches moribund and bland talkshow peeps (without any Republicans shouting it like it is GREAT news) was a bat signal when all I am seeing is the biggest idiot of all, YOU, for bringing every point you can peruse from the Net to make a point, but what point? Also when someone said Bill Clinton and his far worse antics, you easily dismiss them as irrelevant. I call it hypocrisy at worst and shameful Don Quixoting, goal-post moving or strawmanesque posting by the board idiot, again, you.

I do find it funny as soon as I posted my little gif-ish meme to prove a point that others share, you got upset because I took your ball, but instead of trying to take it home with you, you want to go after the board bully, me. Props to you I guess, but again your simpleton like posts, posting in BIG FONT SO YOU CAN SHOUT "LOOK AT THIS POST" as it is RELEVANT. But you gone again using another widely used and puerile Democrat tactic of using BIG FONTS that in reality is insignificant information that people really don't care about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Bill O has been a major major opinion former for close to 20 years

This thread has gone from the news that Bill O has been trapped, but no, he has a gazillion viewers - he can never be taken off of the air
    to
    no one cares.

Which is it -- no one cares or he has a gazzillion loyal viewers that won't let him off the air

It just mkes me laugh when people take the time out of their busy lives to tell other people they don't care.
    IF you didn't care, why did you click the thread in the first place ?
    If you find what I post objectionable you have the "liberty" of blocking
    In the end you do care ...
    Sheeesh
    Last edited by 57Brave; 04-12-2017 at 02:50 PM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy View Post

Kinda sounds like you.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garmel For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (04-13-2017), Hawk (04-12-2017)