Thread: Republican National Convention

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Trump's son is a future political star.

His face should be a bit less orange though

(oh ****! I hope 57 doesn't accuse me of being a sexist because I make fun of someone's appearance!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    "If you only choose to see yourself as a group then the racial gap will never end. "
    Blame white supremacy than because they created that 1 drop of black blood rule. They treated lighter skin blacks better than darker skin. This was then passed down ti this day with the stupid paper bag test or "I got indian/white in my family thats why my hair is GOOD". Yes I see myself as a group because I have been taught by white america that I an different and not the same. Heck there is a poster on here that stated genetically blacks are more prone to violence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post
    "If you only choose to see yourself as a group then the racial gap will never end. "
    Blame white supremacy than because they created that 1 drop of black blood rule. They treated lighter skin blacks better than darker skin. This was then passed down ti this day with the stupid paper bag test or "I got indian/white in my family thats why my hair is GOOD". Yes I see myself as a group because I have been taught by white america that I an different and not the same. Heck there is a poster on here that stated genetically blacks are more prone to violence.
    You can choose to believe whatever you want. But don't expect change with your mindset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    Here's what's so funny/tragic about your posting.

If you've been around here and actually read what I've written, you would have seen:

- The criminal justice absolutely discriminates against minorities

- Police brutality does happen against minorities more than whites

- The war on drugs is most racist law we have on the books and should be gotten rid of yesterday

Of course - all you see if me saying that Obama's rhetoric does nothing but hurt the matter and you scream racist.

You will never be happy because you will always play the victim and blame others. It's sad. I hope your mindset begins to change
    Nope not playing the victim or calling you a racist. I just believe that you and many white people will never truly understand what it is like to be black in America. Trust me Im no victim I believe in fighting back through any means possible 😝. This is why my people are so amazing. Centuries of racism and struggles and yet....still they RISE!!!

Got the Call to Lynchburg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Nope not playing the victim or calling you a racist. I just believe that you and many white people will never truly understand what it is like to be black in America. Trust me Im no victim I believe in fighting back through any means possible ��. This is why my people are so amazing. Centuries of racism and struggles and yet....still they RISE!!!
    Awkward

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShwag View Post
    Awkward
    Nope not really. I am just praising my people after hearing that....we are genetically prone to violence or that we did not contribute anything to western civilization. Lmao

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Good grief. More racial crap in this thread too?
    "Yes, I did think Aldrich was good UNTIL I SAW HIM PLAY. "- thethe

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    njc108 being a black on here and everyone can verify that. So the only thing I can say is that we can blame whitey for a lot of things but we can't blame them for not being dads to children out of wedlock which makes fatherless children commit crimes because the dad is not around, the Dems are not helping by allowing them to fester on the government teat for that vote. That is not on the whiteys that is on us. That is where the problem is and no one can counter that issue except us.

You stick a dick in, you better pay the consequences and not run from it and then let the streets take care of that child.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post
    njc108 being a black on here and everyone can verify that. So the only thing I can say is that we can blame whitey for a lot of things but we can't blame them for not being dads to children out of wedlock which makes fatherless children commit crimes because the dad is not around, the Dems are not helping by allowing them to fester on the government teat for that vote. That is not on the whiteys that is on us. That is where the problem is and no one can counter that issue except us.

You stick a dick in, you better pay the consequences and not run from it and then let the streets take care of that child.

Don't you live in Wisconsin? Sheriff Clarke is making a big name for himself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Krgrecw For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (07-20-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AerchAngel View Post

Oh I agree wholeheartedly. I think the dem party is terrible too and I hold many blacks responsible for their own problems. When I sit across the school lunch table and talk to co workers we shake our heads. This free breakfast and lunch programs are enabling black people to depend on the government. Im pro choice but I think the black community relies upon this as a birth control method. I hate seeing all the foolish spending on Jordans LV and wheels etc. I think the black community needs to do better but we can only do better if we value ourselves and start actually building our communities. Stop taking the money and running to whitey. We must invest it back into our own community. Black economic power that strengthens the black community can change black on black violence, out of wedlock babies etc.
    The Joker: Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to njc108 For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (07-20-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Lucifer -
    really?

ironic this convention and the death of Garry Marshall happening at once
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Don't you live in Wisconsin? Sheriff Clarke is making a big name for himself.
    yep Uncle Tom's and traitor insults are rampant.

Seriously?

I tell the Libs, why don't you teach black men to father their children? Oh wait, that is responsibility, only the government can fulfill that. Slave mentality 101.

More black kids, more votes.

I want to give a shout out to the Milwaukee's sheriff, Mr. Brown Dallas Po Po, Charles Barkley, Roland Martin, Col. West, Stacy Dash, people who tell the truth. The whiteys mainly Libs say they have an answer to our problem but yet not propose anything while we say "Quit having kids if you are not going to be around" which they are against.

Go figure.

Summarily, if kids are born with no dads, they will commit crimes, they will do bad things, they will have more babies, who fault is that? Not the Republicans. They would gladly preach abstinence, have programs to uplift our race, but they will never be giving the chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    It is true, AA - that the government aims to keep people dependent on their support. They sell it as helping but it obviously hurts them long term. It's sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Nope not playing the victim or calling you a racist. I just believe that you and many white people will never truly understand what it is like to be black in America. Trust me Im no victim I believe in fighting back through any means possible ��. This is why my people are so amazing. Centuries of racism and struggles and yet....still they RISE!!!
    Unfortunately and you will not like this, those who rise do not do anything to help those below them, first naming the President, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. if they do that, their pull would lessen. They need a racial strife or they will be put in a corner as a has-been.

People I mentioned above namely Milwaukee's sheriff and Charles Barkley should be leading our people but the Dems don't like them because they might enlighten young blacks into taking responsibility which contradicts Liberals policy of feeding off the government teat, financial slave, and those 10 mil votes will go elsewhere, can't happen for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Black people have not referred to Caucasians as "whitey" in a generation

Not surprising you apparently missed Obama town hall and the accompanying backlash last week on ABC.

Charles Barkley is a clown
    Last edited by 57Brave; 07-20-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,708 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Lucifer -
    really?
    It was actually a factual statement. I thought it was a pretty good line.
    thank you weso1!

Hessmania Forever
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    LOL... I don't remember the division in races prior to Obama... But now I see it's as bad as ever. All Obama does is "condemn" these terrible acts by implying it's kinda justified. His rhetoric on the issues is extremely divisive.

We won't ever move on until we treat people like individuals, not groups.
    I'm reluctant to wade in and I agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly here, but I think the big problem is that the country is--and always has been--composed of tribes based on race and/or class. There have been dalliances with the establishment of a clear American "type," particularly after World War II, but those bouts of cohesion don't seem to maintain themselves. We have always pretty much been a country of "otherness." Some of that is good and some of it is not.

I'm just finishing up Dr. Nancy Isenberg's White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America and it is a fascinating book. I'd also recommend a book I read a few years back, Dr. Thaddeus Russell's A Renegade History of the United States, which covers some of the same turf as Isenberg's book but from a totally different angle.

As per Carson, I guess he forgot the part of the Bible about "he who is without sin can cast the first stone," which I just find so amazing given his staunch commitment to Christ. People need to start treating him like the nut that he is.
    Last edited by 50PoundHead; 07-20-2016 at 10:08 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 50PoundHead For This Useful Post:

sturg33 (07-20-2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    Black people have not referred to Caucasians as "whitey" in a generation

Not surprising you apparently missed Obama town hall and the accompanying backlash last week on ABC.

Charles Barkley is a clown
    njc108 here is exhibit "A" how whiteys think of blacks.

The problem is no dads to bring up the loads they put in females. So what will kids do when the mom is working two jobs, the kids find other father figures, the "streets". Mom is working and collecting welfare to help keep the roof overhead and food on the table and doesn't have time to teach you what a man is. So you learn to make more babies and do like their father did abandoned them. The cycle continues. You see whiteys that are Liberals don't want you to know the truth, they need those black mothers to keep producing fatherless kids, so the government carrot can keep those votes when welfare comes up. A vicious cycle that will never end. So when kids don't have dads around, violence, not going to school and learning the street cred will continue. If we do not vote Democrat we are called sell-outs. I am not going to touch incarceration, black on black crime and what not, it is pointless, fathers taking responsibility is the main issue and Jackass and Reverendless Sharpton to Obummer is not going to teach responsibility, but they will teach strife, blame whitey and they us. Owe us what, freedom, that is what we need and we don't have it when everything is provided for us through welfare.

I do wonder if slavery has changed its face from serving whitey to depending on whitey.

And to you 57, I don't use the H word do describe you, whitey is nice enough without going to a lower card.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    why aren't there dads ?

Your thoughts on Obama's Town Hall ?

Your thoughts, for instance, on the effects of lead poisoning on inner city citizens ?

I saw a stat today saying in 2008 there were 187 AfricanAmerican delegates to RNC.
    This year 12

Can you tell me why you think that is ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP 22m22 minutes ago

If your entire campaign is your opponent is a criminal, you should at least release your tax returns the way every nominee has for 40+ years