Page 312 of 583 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    new party line...there might have been collusion but Trump was framed
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    new party line...there might have been collusion but Trump was framed
    Framed by Manafort and Putin.
    FFF - BB, BB, 2B, HR, 2B, HR, 1B, BB, BB, 1B, BB, BB, HR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin View Post
    Framed by Manafort and Putin.
    the more popular version seems to be framed by Mifsud, Halper and Downer

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    the more popular version seems to be framed by Mifsud, Halper and Downer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    framed i say...framed

Mona Lisa hands btw
    Last edited by nsacpi; 09-03-2018 at 11:13 AM.

"I am your retribution."

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    What I’m hearing is that he didn’t do it, but if he did it wasn’t illegal, and also he was framed...which is ok but he didn’t do it and it’s not illegal, anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    https://saraacarter.com/new-texts-re...-damage-trump/

Newly released text messages and documents obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee reveal that senior members of the FBI and Department of Justice led a coordinated effort to leak unverified information to the press regarding alleged collusion with Russia to damage President Donald Trump’s administration, according to a letter sent by the committee to the DOJ Monday.
    Rep. Mark Meadows, R-NC, sent the letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein saying a “review of the new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations.”

The review of the documents suggests that the FBI and DOJ coordinated efforts to get information to the press that would potentially be “harmful to President Trump’s administration.” Those leaks pertained to information regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court warrant used to spy on short-term campaign volunteer Carter Page.

The letter lists several examples:

April 10, 2017: (former FBI Special Agent) Peter Strzok contacts (former FBI Attorney) Lisa Page to discuss a “media leak strategy.” Specifically, the text says: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”
    April 12, 2017: Peter Strzok congratulates Lisa Page on a job well done while referring to two derogatory articles about Carter Page. In the text, Strzok warns Page two articles are coming out, one which is “worse” than the other about Lisa’s “namesake”.” Strzok added: “Well done, Page.”
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    https://saraacarter.com/new-texts-re...-damage-trump/

Newly released text messages and documents obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee reveal that senior members of the FBI and Department of Justice led a coordinated effort to leak unverified information to the press regarding alleged collusion with Russia to damage President Donald Trump’s administration, according to a letter sent by the committee to the DOJ Monday.
    Rep. Mark Meadows, R-NC, sent the letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein saying a “review of the new documents raises grave concerns regarding an apparent systemic culture of media leaking by high-ranking officials at the FBI and DOJ related to ongoing investigations.”

The review of the documents suggests that the FBI and DOJ coordinated efforts to get information to the press that would potentially be “harmful to President Trump’s administration.” Those leaks pertained to information regarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court warrant used to spy on short-term campaign volunteer Carter Page.

The letter lists several examples:

April 10, 2017: (former FBI Special Agent) Peter Strzok contacts (former FBI Attorney) Lisa Page to discuss a “media leak strategy.” Specifically, the text says: “I had literally just gone to find this phone to tell you I want to talk to you about media leak strategy with DOJ before you go.”
    April 12, 2017: Peter Strzok congratulates Lisa Page on a job well done while referring to two derogatory articles about Carter Page. In the text, Strzok warns Page two articles are coming out, one which is “worse” than the other about Lisa’s “namesake”.” Strzok added: “Well done, Page.”
    I believe the Republicans currently control the investigative organs of government. I hope they get to the bottom of it. The FBI and other law enforcement (including our chief law enforcement officer) should try to stay above the fray as much as possible and that includes leaking on a partisan basis.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 09-11-2018 at 09:40 AM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Last edited by 57Brave; 09-11-2018 at 10:10 AM.
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has reached a tentative plea deal with the special counsel team led by Robert Mueller, reported ABC News and NPR on Thursday.

The tentative plea deal reportedly came after Manafort was found guilty last month by a federal jury sitting in northern Virginia on eight counts of tax and bank fraud charges, but ahead of Manafort’s upcoming trial on additional federal charges in the nation’s capital.

CNN, however, described the two sides as coming “close” to a deal on Thursday.

ABC News spotted Manafort and his attorneys entering a secret entrance to the building where Mueller’s office is located on Thursday morning, and the two parties spent more than four hours in there.

Three sources with knowledge of the discussions told ABC News that the deal is expected to be announced Friday, but it’s unclear whether Manafort has agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s team or will merely concede to a guilty plea.

Manafort came under scrutiny as part of Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, though most of the charges against him predated his work on the Trump campaign.

Former Manafort associate and Trump campaign deputy Rick Gates testified against his former boss at Manafort’s first trial, where prosecutors laid out how Manafort skirted taxes on the money he received from Ukrainian oligarchs through his use of overseas bank accounts. A Trump-supporting juror on the first trial said that a single holdout on the jury prevented Manafort from being convicted on all counts.

The second trial in D.C. would have centered on charges that Manafort was involved in a conspiracy to defraud the United States, that he failed to register as a foreign agent, that he laundered money, that he made false statements and that he tampered with witnesses.

Trump had in the past hinted about pardoning Manafort, and it’s something he discussed with his attorneys. Agreeing to cooperate against the president, of course, will likely squash any hope that Manafort had of receiving a pardon from Trump.

By Ryan J. Reilly

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    any day now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    any day now
    Tomorrow could be interesting.

Making Atlanta Great Again!
    #MAGA!

Promises MADE, Promises KEPT!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,761 Posts
    any day now
    Why are you so against this investigation? You haven't been really shy about that. It's been fun looking back at the beginning of this thread and the Trump Presidency threads...
    Forever Fredi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Rump View Post
    Why are you so against this investigation? ...
    RT says no collusion and Mueller is wasting taxpayer money

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    What has been lost over time is there was (2015-16) a contingent on this board that favored Trump's brand of improving relations with Russia and were unfazed by Putin, Putin's history or even the expanionist history of Russia.
    Totally disregarding 100 years of Russian (Soviet) US adversarial relations

Learning people on this board (mostly same contingent) find RT their go-to news source is hardly surprising.

What propaganda ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Rump View Post
    Why are you so against this investigation? You haven't been really shy about that. It's been fun looking back at the beginning of this thread and the Trump Presidency threads...
    I'm not against any investigation...

I'm confident many will be disappointed with the findings.

I also think it's a political distraction.

It's apparent to me Mueller doesn't haven't any thing on Trump.

But it is kinda funny talking to my liberal friends and they wake up every day hoping "today's the day!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,788 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post
    What has been lost over time is there was (2015-16) a contingent on this board that favored Trump's brand of improving relations with Russia and were unfazed by Putin, Putin's history or even the expanionist history of Russia.

Learning people on this board (mostly same contingent) find RT their go-to news source is hardly surprising.

What propaganda ?
    I prefer diplomacy, yes. Unfortunately Trump's been pretty tough on them so don't think we're making much progress

If only Obama had that foresight though when he mocked Romney.

Since Russia is the biggest threat to our democracy in history, I suppose you regret not.voting for Romney, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    RT says no collusion and Mueller is wasting taxpayer money

You must be watching a different RT than me. There are 2 sides to stories and your only getting 1 by watching state sponsored US news. When collusion with Trump is proven they will report it. Trump will go down but it wont be for colluding with Russia during the election.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,735 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Brave View Post

What propaganda ?

No one said they get their news only from RT. They are one of many we use because they offer a different perspective that you often wont get from US state sponsored news.

That said, we have been the aggressor not Russia. Bill Clinton told Yeltsin they were not going to expand NATO to former soviet states. 2 years later we did exactly that, but you wont hear that on CNN.
    "Donald Trump will serve a second term as president of the United States.

It’s over."

Little Thethe Nov 19, 2020.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    It's apparent to me Mueller doesn't haven't any thing on Trump.
    Other than the cloud of investigation, the guilty pleas, the dozens of indictments, the constant fear that someone close is going to flip on their criminal boss, etc. But right, nothing.