Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson....

Connoisseur of Minors zitothebrave's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post
    He got punched in the face, the extent of his injuries; whether broken bones or simply swollen face, doesn't change a thing.
    You think he got punched in the face. Again, he could have Marky Mark in Fear'ed himself. We don't know for sure.
    Stockholm, more densely populated than NYC - sturg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Polic...271009211.html

This white man in St. Louis broke an officers hand and kicked/fought another one. He broke into a woman's house. Why isn't he dead?
    The Joker: Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to njc108 For This Useful Post:

AerchAngel (08-21-2014), jpx7 (08-21-2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njc108 View Post

This white man in St. Louis broke an officers hand and kicked/fought another one. He broke into a woman's house. Why isn't he dead?
    Well if I had to guess. He wasn't far enough away and big enough. The race thing doesn't matter afterall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    They should have killed him. People like this don't deserve to be in society.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thethe For This Useful Post:

Garmel (08-21-2014)

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    You think he got punched in the face. Again, he could have Marky Mark in Fear'ed himself. We don't know for sure.
    Aliens could have shot Mike Brown too. We dont know for sure without hd quality video.
    "Yes, I did think Aldrich was good UNTIL I SAW HIM PLAY. "- thethe

Atlanta Braves Fan
    Wash Nationals Fan
    Bryce Harper Fanatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts

Im sure bc hes white. Right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gilesfan View Post
    Aliens could have shot Mike Brown too. We dont know for sure without hd quality video.
    Lol, you're too much.

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    For the 33rd time, I posted a ****ing video of them dropping tear gas on journalists who were committing the crime of filming them.
    If that was the only thing you referencing, you may have a point. But its not. And all of your posts in this thread prove that.

Very Flirtatious, but Doubts What Love Is. jpx7's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    Are you being genuine?
    "For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpx7 View Post
    Are you being genuine?
    If you can't abide by basic rules of society I don't believe you deserve to be among the rest of us. It's not difficult to be a civilized person.

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    If that was the only thing you referencing, you may have a point. But its not. And all of your posts in this thread prove that.
    OK guy. which specific posts are you referring to? I feel as if my argument has been incredibly consistent throughout this thread

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    while true......but you don't get it. If you put a skinny Chris Rock, you would see spaghetti of flesh and blood on the ground. The cops will shoot a black and not think about it before they shoot a white, even if they are on meth, coke or heroin. In Wisconsin reports of fights against cops are the norm, even when the cop gets their ass kicked severely, but when it comes to blacks fighting them, guns drawn, dead. My wife first cousin tells me this all the time when they go to bars and parties and with the laws of conceal and carry they are afraid but will not fire on them even if they get their ass kick. Don't like the stories of domestic abuse or drunk drivers wrapping their car around a tree. He knows I don't want to hear about that, I just like the things he says about tazing folks and not going down and he was afraid and use other means to subdue them. He never had to face a perp with a gun, but was able to disable a few with knives. When they are on something, they are kind of shaky and easy to take down is what he said. Common sense to me.

This Ferguson cop is right in shooting him if he thinks he will get his ass kick and that person had a weapon on him, but if it were a white, I don;t think he would have shot, because the cops here don't and want shoot a white. They taze, mace, pepper, everything before even bringing out their weapon unless the white guy has a knife or gun, which in most cases they get gunned down. This state does not allow the city or county to investigate killings by cop against unarmed perps, it is independently done and thorough and do a very good job.

I have not made judgment yet because there are twenty stories out there and Faux News and their white supremacist sites are passing off links of false information.

In the end I think he charged the cop and the cop panicked shooting him more than necessary. I don't think he should be a cop anymore, but he shouldn't go to jail using excessive force on a situation he was not able to contain. Overzealous come to mind and a person died of that result.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    I find the reactions of posters in this thread to be the most interesting. I'll pick on krg but he's not the lone Culprit

Few posts above he says "A bruise or a fracture is still assault and has no bearing on this case at all." But he used the broken eye as a mitigating case for the cop "Even with a broken eye socket, blood running down your face, only have one eye that sees and you just got the crap beat out of you?"

SO the broken eye matters when labelling brown as a big mammoth of a thug, but not it just matters that he hit him.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    AA, You may not want to admit it, but your core beliefs aren't that much different than the majority of the commentators on Faux.

What white supremacy websites does fox run?
    Last edited by Krgrecw; 08-21-2014 at 11:06 PM.

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts

Umm where was there a threat on an officers life in that scenario?

**NOT ACTUALLY RACIST
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zitothebrave View Post
    I find the reactions of posters in this thread to be the most interesting. I'll pick on krg but he's not the lone Culprit

Few posts above he says "A bruise or a fracture is still assault and has no bearing on this case at all." But he used the broken eye as a mitigating case for the cop "Even with a broken eye socket, blood running down your face, only have one eye that sees and you just got the crap beat out of you?"

SO the broken eye matters when labelling brown as a big mammoth of a thug, but not it just matters that he hit him.

Jesus freaking Christ.

Brown assaulted the officer. Whether brown broke the guys eye socket or just bruised it has no bearing whatsoever on this case being a self defense shooting.

The assault happened.
    Brown turned around and came back for more.
    I used the example of perhaps the officer fired so many shots because his eyes was bloody and couldn't open it.

This May come as a shock to you but a bruise can still swell the tissues around your eye up and close the eye lid

Let's try this. Go pay someone $500 to give you a black eye. I will pay you back. Witnesses In here are proof so it's a binding contract. immediately after that happens take some selfies and post them in here so we can prove What your bruised eye looks like. I guarantee you, you'll be standing there looking out of one eye just like the cop would have

So bruise or fracture my point still stands
    Last edited by Krgrecw; 08-21-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    In your example it's a huge ****ing difference.

I've gotten more than a few shiners in my time. They didn't start swelling immediately for me, infact it usually took several minutes probably at least half an hour. Not immediate effects like "Even with a broken eye socket, blood running down your face, only have one eye that sees and you just got the crap beat out of you?" " And I've personally never been given a black eye that's forced an eye to swell close. I'm sure it happens, but it's hardly common and it makes your dramatic case of mitigating circumstance. Without the blood, the broken socket he's a dude with a ddeveloping shiner and it doesn't help the mitigating point you were making, which in the end is my point.

Gwinnett Bound
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Got a black eye last Sunday after I got hit in the eye with a softball. The shiner appeared in seconds and the swelling took about 20 minutes.

Hopefully that helps clear up the case.

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    Holy ****. The cop initiated this?

That's as probable as brown getting shot in the back, and the officer accidentally getting hit above the eye

How is it even possible that the cop initiated this?
    well, i have no idea who initiated it but if the cop was a better shot he would have for sure hit Brown in the back since they have admitted he fired at him while he was running away

Secretary of Statistics AerchAngel's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krgrecw View Post
    AA, You may not want to admit it, but your core beliefs aren't that much different than the majority of the commentators on Faux.

What white supremacy websites does fox run?
    seriously, you didn't ask that? They worship Faux news and use their reports to facilitate their doctrine. Visit the Illinois Boneyard on Scout, and look for Patman the poster a known racists and probably most hated on the board.

My core beliefs are religious which is on the side of Conservatives, it has no bearing on race relations because most blacks are much more religious than I am but vote Democrat. I am a black sheep as I use common sense in judging what is good or bad with my people. I will defend my people if I am thinking they are being railroaded and in this sense they are. I never commented about the protest because to me it is not an issue, they do this all the time and it will never change, but the dynamics that start it should change and that is what I attack, not the result but the cause that started this (you know charge the officer right off the bat as guilty and use due process of him being innocent, like they do blacks, but in some cases we are innocent but still found guilty). Too much mud is slung around and we don't know the truth, but you, GF, Thethe made BLATANT accusations that it is the perps fault, not even giving one ounce of if he could be wrong in the use of excessive force. I know cops here would not have done what the Ferguson cop done, black or white but if pushed they would pull the trigger on the black...if he had a weapon. There have been a lot of perps dead, all white, by cops here, but each time the perps had guns and shot at them, a butcher knife in another (google it, I will give you all my counties in the surrounding area) but a fist fight, nope, they won't shoot.