Page 1116 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 11661610161066110611141115111611171118112611661216 ... LastLast
Results 22,301 to 22,320 of 28437

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I <3 Ron Paul + gilesfan sturg33's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    I for one know racism exists. I see it on the left almost daily and on the far right often enough.

I think it's silly to say that Donal Trump is the cause of it.

But hey, he's also responsible for the deaths of 200 million people so what do I know?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    And all 15 members showed up!

RACISM!!!!
    I think there was 9.

Definitely more reason to freak out instead of the masked thugs assaulting people on a weekly basis, though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sturg33 View Post
    I for one know racism exists. I see it on the left almost daily and on the far right often enough.

I think it's silly to say that Donal Trump is the cause of it.

But hey, he's also responsible for the deaths of 200 million people so what do I know?
    The Chosen One is more manifestation than cause.
    "I am a victim, I will tell you. I am a victim."

"I am your retribution."

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    And all 15 members showed up!

RACISM!!!!
    Are you admitting the kkk is there and aren’t racist

Or that so little racist publicly feel secure to support them that racism isn’t there while actually admitting the kk is active

You really in a weird spot logically to defend while discrediting this lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goldfly For This Useful Post:

Runnin (08-26-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    It’s funny to me to think freedom boy is most likely to scared to visit Portland. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    I think it's more accurate to say your boys are too scared to "protest" in non gun free areas

It's OVER 5,000!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,974 Posts
    Former deep state people think person trying to expose deep state think hes stupid.

Great
    lulz.

How many in his administration or directly connected to him have gone to jail or quit or have been forced to resign for daring to oppose him?

But, Deep State, lol. If that were true (it's not) then it would be even more of an indictment against his judgement if he allowed that many people into this administration in the 1st place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    lulz.

How many in his administration or directly connected to him have gone to jail or quit or have been forced to resign for daring to oppose him?

But, Deep State, lol. If that were true (it's not) then it would be even more of an indictment against his judgement if he allowed that many people into this administration in the 1st place.
    maybe he let them in to ferret them out

#genius

"I am your retribution."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nsacpi For This Useful Post:

Carp (08-26-2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    lulz.

Yes, the deep state os totally a fabrication. Lets ignore everything that we have seen and read the last 3 years.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Yes, the deep state os totally a fabrication. Lets ignore everything that we have seen and read the last 3 years.
    Come on. We all know The Chosen One isn't fit for dog catcher. It is beyond dispute. Doesn't have the impulse control. Doesn't have the basic ability to process and analyze information needed to make decisions about complicated issues.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nsacpi View Post
    They had a capacity to process information about complex issues and make decisions based on that. They may have made some bad decisions. But they had the capacity for taking in and analyzing the information. The Chosen One is lacking in that minimal requirement.
    The logical conclusion to this set of facts is that an unbridled China is good for the US, increasing the welfare industry is good for the US, poorly enforced immigration "policy" is good for the US, decreased tax revenue on higher tax rates is good for the US.

But I think we know those things are untrue. Like him or not, and I don't, from a policy perspective his Presidency has been the most successful since WJC.
    Go get him!

Founding member of the Whiny Little Bitches and Pricks Club

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaw View Post
    The logical conclusion to this set of facts is that an unbridled China is good for the US, increasing the welfare industry is good for the US, poorly enforced immigration "policy" is good for the US, decreased tax revenue on higher tax rates is good for the US.

But I think we know those things are untrue. Like him or not, and I don't, from a policy perspective his Presidency has been the most successful since WJC.
    Leftists cannot separate logic from their emotions.

If the orange mans lack of ability to process info keeps us out of another war, that is a better outcome than the smart guy droning the entire world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

And WJC benefitted from the internet revolution and a republican congress that actually cared about budgets.

Nsacpi finally revealed what we all suspected. Someone as intelligent and analytical as him could only be so in the bag against someone if they had a personel reason.

For the sake of having a strong America we need another 4 years of Trump.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts

If the orange mans lack of ability to process info keeps us out of another war, that is a better outcome than the smart guy droning the entire world
    Nsacpi is not a leftist. He kinda sorta knows trump and he despises him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

Since you seem to support Trump's trade policies let me ask two questions:

1) what is the problem that Trump has diagnosed

2) what policy measures is he bringing to bear on that problem

I'm genuinely curious as to what someone who supports his trade policies thinks he is accomplishing.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    Since you like Trump's trade policies let me ask two questions:

1) what is the problem that Trump has diagnosed

2) what policy measures is he bringing to bear on that problem

I'm genuinely curious as to what someone who supports his trade policies thinks he is accomplishing.
    Forcing China to open barriers and stop stealing technology.

There have been many signs tyat the tariffs are working in crippling chinas economy thereby forcing china to either continue to devalue its currency or come to tge table and change their behavior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts

it is possible for someone who believes the earth is flat to get tossed about by a storm and discover say Brazil or a new route to India...it is not an idle question to wonder if someone as ignorant and unqualified as the Chosen One should be captain of the ship

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,533 Posts
    Forcing China to open barriers and stop stealing technology.

There have been many signs tyat the tariffs are working in crippling chinas economy thereby forcing china to either continue to devalue its currency or come to tge table and change their behavior
    This is mostly China's problem. If they adopted best practices with respect to intellectual property rights and rule of law generally the flow of foreign investment into the Chinese economy would accelerate significantly and they would modernize faster. The Chosen One is being very nice and doing them a yuge favor by nudging them in that direction. But why are American consumers and farmers and exporters being made to suffer. Doesn't make any sense to me. It doesnt seem that he is putting America first.

He is trying to get China to do things that will mainly benefit China. And he is trying to incentivize them by adopting policies that mainly harm Americans. It baffles me how this can be considered good policy.

By the way it's been years since China has intervened to devalue its currency. All recent intervention has been to prevent it from dropping too much.
    Last edited by nsacpi; 08-26-2019 at 07:11 PM.

"I am your retribution."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,898 Posts
    This is mostly China's problem. If they adopted best practices with respect to intellectual property rights and rule of law generally the flow of foreign investment into the Chinese economy would accelerate significantly and they would modernize faster. The Chosen One is being very nice and doing them a yuge favor by nudging them in that direction. But why are American consumers and farmers and exporters being made to suffer. Doesn't make any sense to me. It doesnt seem that he is putting America first.

He is trying to get China to do things that will mainly benefit China. And he is trying to incentivize them by adopting policies that mainly harm Americans. It baffles me how this can be considered good policy.

By the way it's been years since China has intervened to devalue its currency. All recent intervention has been to prevent it from dropping too much.
    And all of thise steps would weaken a communist government. Thats always the ultimate goal. China as a true Democracy would be the absolute best thing that could happen to the world. Once you open up trade and business that will be the turn.
    Natural Immunity Croc