Page 83 of 583 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 11642

Thread: Russia Collusion Scandal (aka A Leftist fantasy)

A Chip Off the Old Rock Julio3000's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Piggly Wiggly! Definitely part of my childhood. They don't make it as far upstate as to where I grew up but it was always one of our provisioning stops on beach vacations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    maybe it is Roger Stone's turn "in the barrel"

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...es-the-fifth/#
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thethe View Post
    yeah, just Trumpies
    The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to make sure he doesn’t get a gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Here's a good one for thethe that offers some perspective on his obsession of the moment.

Rep. Steve Chabot (R-OH) spent his allotted time reading a list of campaign contributions from Mueller folks to Democrats, then grilling Rosenstein on how it was reasonable to assume that the investigation was fair.

This is Chabot in 1998, addressing Ken Starr and offering him the opportunity to explain why his political donations to Republicans didn't compromise his impartiality.

"It seems pretty clear to me that there’s a strategy by Bill Clinton and his allies to demonize anybody who gets in their way—Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Henry Hyde; you, Judge Starr; this committee; even the press, to some extent. It’s everybody else’s fault, and everybody else is to blame—everybody except Bill Clinton, except the president.

Now in criminal cases … it’s a pretty common practice to do this. If the facts of the case are against you, if your client is pretty clearly guilty, put the police on trial. ’They planted the evidence, the police are corrupt, they forced your client to sign the confession’—anything to get your client off the hook…

Judge Starr, my question to you is this: How difficult is it for you, as an independent counsel, to do your job when you’re up against this onslaught, particularly when you’re limited in your ability to defend yourself and to defend the other prosecutors under you and to defend your staff in a public forum—limited, that is, until today?"

This is not new.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Julio3000 For This Useful Post:

bravesnumberone (12-13-2017)

It's OVER 5,000! bravesnumberone's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Here's a good one for thethe that offers some perspective on his obsession of the moment.

Rep. Steve Chabot (R-OH) spent his allotted time reading a list of campaign contributions from Mueller folks to Democrats, then grilling Rosenstein on how it was reasonable to assume that the investigation was fair.

This is Chabot in 1998, addressing Ken Starr and offering him the opportunity to explain why his political donations to Republicans didn't compromise his impartiality.

"It seems pretty clear to me that there’s a strategy by Bill Clinton and his allies to demonize anybody who gets in their way—Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Henry Hyde; you, Judge Starr; this committee; even the press, to some extent. It’s everybody else’s fault, and everybody else is to blame—everybody except Bill Clinton, except the president.

Now in criminal cases … it’s a pretty common practice to do this. If the facts of the case are against you, if your client is pretty clearly guilty, put the police on trial. ’They planted the evidence, the police are corrupt, they forced your client to sign the confession’—anything to get your client off the hook…

Judge Starr, my question to you is this: How difficult is it for you, as an independent counsel, to do your job when you’re up against this onslaught, particularly when you’re limited in your ability to defend yourself and to defend the other prosecutors under you and to defend your staff in a public forum—limited, that is, until today?"

This is not new.
    This perfectly encapsulates the real "witch hunt" here. Both parties have a rich history of talking out both sides of their mouth and that is one of the big problems in America.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...92a_story.html

It's sad that you guys are ignoring what is happening. I'm sure the right was talking about insurance plans for Clinton. Please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    These were just 353 of the 10K texts. Can only imagine what those will include.

But I know - Its just casual talk about creating an insurance policy in the event Trump wins the presidency. Nothing to see here.
    Natural Immunity Croc

if my thought dreams could be seen goldfly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...92a_story.html

It's sad that you guys are ignoring what is happening. I'm sure the right was talking about insurance plans for Clinton. Please.
    still haven't started your own topic on this and still talking about Clinton eh?
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfly View Post
    still haven't started your own topic on this and still talking about Clinton eh?
    Keep ignoring the fact that fbi was/is planning a coup.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Keep ignoring the fact that fbi was/is planning a coup.
    lol
    "For there is always light, if only we are brave enough to see it. If only we are brave enough to be it." Amanda Gorman

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    lol
    Care to actually give a thoughtful response to what the 'insurance' comment was about?
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Care to actually give a thoughtful response to what the 'insurance' comment was about?
    i'll laugh again that you think the FBI was planning a coup

sure

what dictator playbook will you, your ilk and the orange piece of **** not play from to hold on to power?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    i'll laugh again that you think the FBI was planning a coup

sure

what dictator playbook will you, your ilk and the orange piece of **** not play from to hold on to power?
    Good job avoiding the question.
    Natural Immunity Croc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,262 Posts
    Good job avoiding the question.
    i didn't avoid the question

i answered it

you think the FBI was planning a coup. your questioning shouldn't be taken seriously. i'm sure there is an alex jones forum to discuss such absurdity

also, you still aren't on topic of this thread and keep talking about other things instead of starting your thread to discuss such silly theories

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    i didn't avoid the question

i answered it

you think the FBI was planning a coup. your questioning shouldn't be taken seriously. i'm sure there is an alex jones forum to discuss such absurdity

also, you still aren't on topic of this thread and keep talking about other things instead of starting your thread to discuss such silly theories
    What was meant by insurance then? That's the question you won't answer and it's because you don't have one. It's pretty damming for skmeone to say this. And remember these are the messages that were released. What hasn't been released?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Also, talking about this is relevant to Russia collusion because the 'insurance ' could be framing the trump campaign (hello fake dossier) for colluding.

If not then provide an explanation for insurance in the context of the text.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,155 Posts
    Given that we don't have any more information or context, I'm going to leap to the conclusion that he had information that indicated that Trump or people around him were potentially compromised by the Russians.

What's that you say? I don't have any evidence for that assumption? I'll just join the club, then. This is how it works, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio3000 View Post
    Given that we don't have any more information or context, I'm going to leap to the conclusion that he had information that indicated that Trump or people around him were potentially compromised by the Russians.

What's that you say? I don't have any evidence for that assumption? I'll just join the club, then. This is how it works, right?
    Just as possible as being framed. Still more to come out on the relationship between the doj and fusion gps.

Keep ignoring everything that's coming out. Much more evidence of collusion on the dem side right now but let's ignore facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,899 Posts